POLL: Trump supporters, let's clarify something.

What do you think of Trump's brash style?

• I love it! It's about time someone was the wild bull in the china shop! Drain the swamp! MAGA!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • His behaviors have been perfectly normal & appropriate. The media is making too much of this.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Mango. Mango, everywhere.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
I'm getting two very different messages from Trump supporters regarding his behaviors since he first began running for office: Some people love it, others deny it's anything unusual. Where do you stand on the way President Trump has conducted himself since he announced he was running for President?

it's as always a combination. it's the fact he has zero filter, which the press then extrapolates. The JK Rowling "didn't shake the kids hand" thing as a prime example of the overreach being done by the media and celebrities.

His tweets are all on him though, and some of them are kind of out of place, but considering the current political climate, It's nice to see somebody at least aligned slightly with my politics on the offensive and not apologizing the second some SJW nimrod calls him out on stuff.

I'm getting two very different messages from Trump supporters regarding his behaviors since he first began running for office: Some people love it, others deny it's anything unusual. Where do you stand on the way President Trump has conducted himself since he announced he was running for President?

it's as always a combination. it's the fact he has zero filter, which the press then extrapolates. The JK Rowling "didn't shake the kids hand" thing as a prime example of the overreach being done by the media and celebrities.

His tweets are all on him though, and some of them are kind of out of place, but considering the current political climate, It's nice to see somebody at least aligned slightly with my politics on the offensive and not apologizing the second some SJW nimrod calls him out on stuff.

I enjoy having a smart man and a beautiful woman in the white house. for the previous 8 years we had a fairy and a bull dyke.

C'mon man. It's like he cheated on Melania in the Oval Office with an intern and then perjured himself.
It's not an attack. The two options are both things we have all seen Trump supporters say. There's no reason to deflect.

The RW'ers are stuck with Trump and their inviolable code of never admitting they were wrong prevents them from getting unstuck.
That explains their hilarious attempts to defend him, not to mention their countless wacky threads about nothing to try to change the subject.

It's been seven months...it's been said since the beginning. Legitimate Americans are sick and tired of soft spoken, calculated snake oil salesmen who do nothing but print cash and make our lowest grade feel warm and fuzzy with "Presidential" lines of bullshit.
Quality American's elected a badass with a nut-sack to spend his days verbally bitch-slapping this nations human filth.
DJT has conducted himself just as we hoped he would....abrasive, courageous, candid, concise and informal.
Remember this...when Liberals stop whining like butt-hurt little bitches DJT is fucking up.

The RW'ers are stuck with Trump and their inviolable code of never admitting they were wrong prevents them from getting unstuck.
That explains their hilarious attempts to defend him, not to mention their countless wacky threads about nothing to try to change the subject.

It's been seven months...it's been said since the beginning. Legitimate Americans are sick and tired of soft spoken, calculated snake oil salesmen who do nothing but print cash and make our lowest grade feel warm and fuzzy with "Presidential" lines of bullshit.
Quality American's elected a badass with a nut-sack to spend his days verbally bitch-slapping this nations human filth.
DJT has conducted himself just as we hoped he would....abrasive, courageous, candid, concise and informal.
Remember this...when Liberals stop whining like butt-hurt little bitches DJT is fucking up.
So your answer would be the one the starts with "Love It!", right?

-------------------------------------- normal and appropriate for an American , i love the Trump and his style Mac ,

Forum List

Back