POLL: Trump supporters, let's clarify something.

What do you think of Trump's brash style?

• I love it! It's about time someone was the wild bull in the china shop! Drain the swamp! MAGA!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • His behaviors have been perfectly normal & appropriate. The media is making too much of this.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Mango. Mango, everywhere.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
I'm getting two very different messages from Trump supporters regarding his behaviors since he first began running for office: Some people love it, others deny it's anything unusual. Where do you stand on the way President Trump has conducted himself since he announced he was running for President?

C'mon man. It's like he cheated on Melania in the Oval Office with an intern and then perjured himself.

I'm getting two very different messages from Trump supporters regarding his behaviors since he first began running for office: Some people love it, others deny it's anything unusual. Where do you stand on the way President Trump has conducted himself since he announced he was running for President?

C'mon man. It's like he cheated on Melania in the Oval Office with an intern and then perjured himself.
he's still got time. :)

When you have a political topic to discuss get back to me.
Sure will!

Did you answer the question, or would you rather not?

then you keep looking for answers and making this difficult.

1) he's not hillary. trump supporters are tired of washington overall. period
2) he tweaks the nose of those who have been "dominating" the last 8+ years
3) they know he's not perfect, at no point ever said he was, and they don't care
extra bonus) he gets in the head of liberals and they make up polls to try to understand something not that complex.
So would that be "yes" to the first answer or second answer?

I think we've all seen both responses.

You So Crazy ...We more Fredo than Fredo
63277221f0509ff097d391601ada5735816e2117d487fc75d33325b66fbbfedc.gif

Kushner: Trump campaign too disorganized :meow: to collude with Russia
White House senior adviser and President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner reportedly dismissed on Monday accusations that Trump’s presidential campaign colluded with Russia, saying the team was too disorganized for such a conspiracy.:spinner:

In off-the-record remarks to Capitol Hill interns, as reported by Foreign Policy,

/----/ View attachment 141490
Did you answer the question?
/----/ It's a stupid, irrelevant question. Your lame attempt to undermine support for the President is laughable.
I have to admit, I did expect some to avoid answering it.

Thanks.

He said he would release his taxes.

He said health care would be revised (for the better).

He said North Korea would not get I.C.B.M.s.

Would any rational, objective listener believe what Trump says now?

3) they know he's not perfect, at no point ever said he was, and they don't care
extra bonus) he gets in the head of liberals and they make up polls to try to understand something not that complex.

He's rattling the establishment's cages...he could tone it down but he won't.

it's a none of the above - these repetitive polls designed to go nowhere suck balls and i'm tired of playing them when you have pre-conceived notions of why people do the things they do and then correct THEM when they try to tell you why they do in fact do things.

you've asked this question in a dozen formats a thousand times. whatever it is you're looking for, you're the one placing it there to find.

good luck.

this my queue to list obama lies and ask why anyone ever believed him?

it's a none of the above - these repetitive polls designed to go nowhere suck balls and i'm tired of playing them when you have pre-conceived notions of why people do the things they do and then correct THEM when they try to tell you why they do in fact do things.

you've asked this question in a dozen formats a thousand times. whatever it is you're looking for, you're the one placing it there to find.

good luck.
Unless you're pretending that the options were fabricated (and I don't know how you could, since we see both in here pretty much every day), I guess you just don't want to respond for some reason.

Okay, thanks.

good luck.
Unless you're pretending that the options were fabricated (and I don't know how you could, since we see both in here pretty much every day), I guess you just don't want to respond for some reason.

Okay, thanks.
how many times you need someone to answer? it seems 2-3 times a week you start a 'why the right thinks the way they do" visionquest and never seem to find an answer that satisfies you as you do it again in a few days. maybe you should add in a few polls as to why you have this need to keep trying to bucketize everyone but you.

this my queue to list obama lies and ask why anyone ever believed him?

What rational reason would there be for that?

good luck.

Okay, thanks.
how many times you need someone to answer? it seems 2-3 times a week you start a 'why the right thinks the way they do" visionquest and never seem to find an answer that satisfies you as you do it again in a few days. maybe you should add in a few polls as to why you have this need to keep trying to bucketize everyone but you.
It was a very specific question based on things his supporters say. That's about as straightforward as it gets.

Your responses have answered my question in their own way, essentially providing a third possible response. And again, thanks.

good luck.

Okay, thanks.
It was a very specific question based on things his supporters say. That's about as straightforward as it gets.

Your responses have answered my question in their own way, essentially providing a third possible response. And again, thanks.
it's about the 150th time you've asked that question. that's about as straightforward as i can get in return.

the fact you keep asking answers my questions, i suppose. your insecurity comes up more often than you'd like and you need to have the right validate AGAIN why they like someone when you've yet to show you understand any of the thousands of times you were given the same answers previously.

you're welcome. see you in a few days with another way to ask this same shit.

Trump is not PC, he is not DC establishment, he is not a government leech, he knows how to get things done and says what he is thinking.

He is exactly what the USA needs right now. He has the dems, the establishment GOP, and the media scrambling up each other's asses, while he is getting things done for the American people.

the market is up, unemployment is down, incomes are up, our enemies once again fear us and our allies once again respect us. small businesses are starting up, big businesses are expanding in this country. He is succeeding and the dem/lib/media/establishment cabal cant stop him. I love it.

When you have a political topic to discuss get back to me.
Sure will!

Did you answer the question, or would you rather not?

Get it moved to the proper forum and I'll consider it.

Forum List

Back