Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Would Gary Johnson be a viable alternative to people who dislike both Clinton and Trump?

It seems this year, both parties have picked the worst possible candidate they could find.

Johnson is a respectable protest vote, even though he has some goofy views, unlike the other two, he's actually RUN a government.

If I 'had' to vote, I'd vote Gary.

But I hope trump wins, at the very least it will be 4 funny years
You're hoping trump wins the presidency of the US just so you can chuckle for 4 years as he sets this country back decades?

You're hoping trump wins the presidency of the US just so you can chuckle for 4 years as he sets this country back decades?
How dumb are you to think that it hasn't been set back centuries already?

how much freedom do you have to lose to figure out we are living post republic?

You gave up centuries of freedom but you're worried about decades.

How would trump set us back?

details, not your fantasy bullshit.

I can list a dozen reasons Hillary Clinton should not be the Democratic nominee and can't think of a single reason to vote for her to be President.

Gary Johnson is a good guy and I can list a dozen things to like about him, but I can't think of a single reason to vote for him to be President.

I can list a dozen reasons that Donald Trump should not be the GOP nominee, but I can't think of a single reason not to vote for him.

Okay asshole, tell me how has this country been "set back centuries already", and who is responsible for that?

You want details. The only detail you need to know is that the buffoon is totally unqualified for the job. There isn't any disputing that.

Okay asshole, tell me how has this country been "set back centuries already", and who is responsible for that?

You want details. The only detail you need to know is that the buffoon is totally unqualified for the job. There isn't any disputing that.
so you lied.

stunning revelation that you make shit up and can't support it.

I however can.

recall if you will, we used to have the Constitutional right to property. Dems took that away and now force people to provide service they don't want to.

you used to be able to go with or w/o hci. Now you have to surrender your privacy to prove you have it, or else.

you will deny these undeniable facts, b/c you support being against the Constitution b/c you choose party over country.

you had a shot at substance and you fucked it up. 1975 posts and we are STILL waiting

I might vote for GJ. My state is so red that Trump will get the E votes regardless of my one vote.

Poll: Trump vs. Hillary vs. Gary Johnson

The most votes to be harvested will go to the candidate who represents restoring jobs and most importantly, restoring the conservative family & social values (note: I did not say "religious family values"). If either party were to run a person who convincingly carried that platform, you couldn't beat the voters back at the poll for that person with a club and bull whip. That person would get a tsunami of votes. Maybe even the most in US history.

Or, you could run either Hillary, Trump or Gary Johnson.

Hillary: Husband approved job-killing NAFTA. Is for gay marriage and dudes using women's showers.

Trump: Hires many of his products made in China. Is for gay marriage and dudes using women's showers.

Gary Johnson: wants pot legalized coast to coast and is for gay marriage and dudes using women's showers.

Anyone see a trend there that is pissing off regular Joes and Janes of everyday life...men and women with kids, or thinking about having them and worrying about the world they're raised in.?.. If you can't, you shouldn't be in politics.

Last edited:

you had a shot at substance and you fucked it up. 1975 posts and we are STILL waiting
I see you are still ripping off my line. LOL. Try to come up with some original material.

I see you are still ripping off my line. LOL. Try to come up with some original material.
smh...

so you lied.
Really? Point out to me where I lied.

recall if you will, we used to have the Constitutional right to property. Dems took that away and now force people to provide service they don't want to.

you used to be able to go with or w/o hci. Now you have to surrender your privacy to prove you have it, or else.

you will deny these undeniable facts, b/c you support being against the Constitution b/c you choose party over country.
Are you serious? The democrats took away our Constitutional right to property? Now that is just crazy.

And I have no idea how the fuck you come up with stating I am against the Constitution. LOL.

You're whacked dude.

NoNukes
dani67

explain how you think trump will set us back decades.

The douche you thumbed up couldn't, maybe you can.
im iranian and i dont know .but when i watching iran mullah tv channel(anti west media) .all of them like trump to be usa president . and they said he is better choice for our PURPOSE.
also this mullah like to destroy usa

A 3rd party can't win a presidential election, it can only be a spoiler. Ordinarily a libertarian would draw votes away from a republican like the time Perot clinched the election for Bill Clinton but since the libertarian leadership has been hijacked by the pot heads (Johnson was CEO of Cannibis Sativa) it seems that he will be cancelled out or actually draw votes away from the democrat platform.

so you lied.
Really? Point out to me where I lied.

Are you serious? The democrats took away our Constitutional right to property? Now that is just crazy.

And I have no idea how the fuck you come up with stating I am against the Constitution. LOL.

You're whacked dude.
I asked you to prove your accusation, you failed, therefore you lied.

forcing people to proved service they don't want to proved is a violation of a persons property rights.

ipsofacto, leftist are against the Constitution.

have been for a long time

A 3rd party can't win a presidential election, it can only be a spoiler. Ordinarily a libertarian would draw votes away from a republican like the time Perot clinched the election for Bill Clinton but since the libertarian leadership has been hijacked by the pot heads (Johnson was CEO of Cannibis Sativa) it seems that he will be cancelled out or actually draw votes away from the democrat platform.

Well, there's a simple enough solution to that, you can replace the current system with something like France has... where you have a runoff if no one tops 50%.

I don't think Trump can win under any circumstances. He's offended too many people and his own party isn't going to work very hard for him. voting for Johnson WOULD be a good way to show a protest vote.

Forum List

Back