Poll: Vote your side on transgender bathroom bill

Transgender bathroom usage

• I'm a pedophile, looking for more chances to abduct and molest children and pre teens.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinynascarfan

Mar 3, 2016
The choices are simple.
1. You don't want men in the women's room, or women in the men's room.
2. You are a fool and think only transgender people will use the other sexes bathroom
3. You are a pedophile and looking for anyway you can for more opportunities to abduct children.

That's it.

I am not going to even vote and your poll is slanted to either support your view or to call everyone that does not agree with you a pervert or idiot.

Again taking a shit or piss is something I prefer to do in private and prefer neither male or females in the same stall with me.

Just my opinion but please call me a idiotic pervert because that is your agenda with those that do not agree with you...

I probably use the public restrooms more than anyone on here. Why, because I drive a truck, I am middle aged, and my bladder is the size of my eyeball.

I am not comfortable in any public bathroom, is anyone? I mean, you have your pants down around your knees or ankles, in a small stall, on a toilet you had to clean off, and the smell if awful.

If someone is comfortable in this situation, they really have issues.

I probably use the public restrooms more than anyone on here. Why, because I drive a truck, I am middle aged, and my bladder is the size of my eyeball.

I am not comfortable in any public bathroom, is anyone? I mean, you have your pants down around your knees or ankles, in a small stall, on a toilet you had to clean off, and the smell if awful.

You evidently have never been in the Army...

I imagine that would be bad, but using the same restrooms day after day is not like using a different restroom every day. And in the army, sometimes its stop and squat.

The choices are simple.
2. You are a fool and think only transgender people will use the other sexes bathroom
3. You are a pedophile and looking for anyway you can for more opportunities to abduct children.

That's it.

Pedophiles will prey on their victims with or without preventing trans from the bathrooms of their identity.
Sexual abuse existed with or without the bathroom issue.
trans are not the threat so why try to prevent them from using the bathroom of their identity?

Men have walked into women's bathroom when no one is looking, it did not require a dress or makeup.

Stop falsely blaming trans for the crimes of hetero men

Other states have had not problem so why the fear that NC will? Trans in most cases have been using public bathroom of their identity so why the need to stop them? This is just more anti-LGBT hate mongering.

bathroom_prince_symbol.jpg

I imagine that would be bad, but using the same restrooms day after day is not like using a different restroom every day. And in the army, sometimes its stop and squat.
When you are in the Army you don't use the same latrine every day....Sometimes you dig a hole, sometimes you use outdoor open terlets from WWII, you can tell when you are getting close due to the smell, when out on manuers...

The choices are simple.

That's it.

Pedophiles will prey on their victims with or without preventing trans from the bathrooms of their identity.
Sexual abuse existed with or without the bathroom issue.
trans are not the threat so why try to prevent them from using the bathroom of their identity?

Men have walked into women's bathroom when no one is looking, it did not require a dress or makeup.

Stop falsely blaming trans for the crimes of hetero men

Other states have had not problem so why the fear that NC will? Trans in most cases have been using public bathroom of their identity so why the need to stop them? This is just more anti-LGBT hate mongering.
And it is proven that the majority of sexual child abuse is from people known by the family..

On the bright side, when one of the problems people are most passionate about in a country is who uses what potty, things must be going pretty well in that country.

Cracks me up that anyone would obsess about less than .3% of the population.

OTOH, it took their minds off the marriage equality and that concerns less than 5% of the population.

Keeps their minds off actual issues.

Or lived in a house with more than one sex in it.

Also very funny is that anyone would believe a molester/rapist would dress up, wear a wig, makeup and high heels just to get into the women's room.

Bottom line to me is that if someone is checking out genitals, that person is sick and dangerous. I want them out of the women's room and kept away from children.

The choices are simple.

That's it.

OP, you forgot one:

"You" are RWNJ who gets off on peeking at other people's pee pee's in the public restroom and probably blaming Jesus for your sickness.

We need to call them by their real name and that's : Transvestite. only a FEW has had the surgery to become a full blown: Trans Gender. that's how they play people with words. the same for "gay" As we've seen lately not many of them have been Gay whatsoever. so it's back to their original name : homosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back