Poll: Vote your side on transgender bathroom bill

Transgender bathroom usage

• I'm a pedophile, looking for more chances to abduct and molest children and pre teens.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The choices are simple.
1. You don't want men in the women's room, or women in the men's room.
2. You are a fool and think only transgender people will use the other sexes bathroom
3. You are a pedophile and looking for anyway you can for more opportunities to abduct children.

That's it.

Now wouldn't transgender men dress as females? I think they should use the female bathroom if dressed as a female and look like a female.

Now females who dress like men, we see every day, but if one definitely shows or even appears to have breasts they should use the female bathroom.

Men would beat a women up if they saw a man in the male bathroom dressed as a female, and well men might attack a women if they seen she was a woman and in a mans bathroom.

Kids under 16 should never be allowed to use the bath alone in a public place. Also if a man has a penis as yet they should also sit to not make young children wonder, as most children realize that men pee standing so if a transgender person uses the female bathroom they should sit to pee.

Last edited:
On the bright side, when one of the problems people are most passionate about in a country is who uses what potty, things must be going pretty well in that country.
Or the side that is pushing social issues instead of fixing the real problems. Is covering up their many fuck ups.

On the bright side, when one of the problems people are most passionate about in a country is who uses what potty, things must be going pretty well in that country.
Or the side that is pushing social issues instead of fixing the real problems. Is covering up their many fuck ups.
It's you republican rubes that are obsessing over this and trying to get your legislatures to pass potty bills.

That would be the RWNJ traitors.

The dummies will fall for anything.

The choices are simple.
1. You don't want men in the women's room, or women in the men's room.
2. You are a fool and think only transgender people will use the other sexes bathroom
3. You are a pedophile and looking for anyway you can for more opportunities to abduct children.

That's it.

your choices are imbecilic.

that's it.

It's you republican rubes that are obsessing over this and trying to get your legislatures to pass potty bills.
It's not a big deal. If you have a penis use the men's room. It's liberals like Springsteen who are boycotting.
facebook_-1840276682.jpg

It's not a big deal. If you have a penis use the men's room. It's liberals like Springsteen who are boycotting.View attachment 72829
Yeah he's protesting because you rubes increased the scope of government

I predict that in the future: All pubic restrooms will be for one person only.

Many of them are where I live. Not sure why so many of you think that's a bad thing...although I'm wondering if some of you just like to peek when you pee.

It's not a big deal. If you have a penis use the men's room. It's liberals like Springsteen who are boycotting.View attachment 72829

So go in the men's room when dressed in high heels and a dress?

Transgender people should just b labeled "confused" they can't figure out if which sex they want to live as, which should i use today men's bathroom or women's bathroom, shit with a suicide rate of 42% they can't even decide if they want to live. I don't want some confused idiot n the stall next to me or one of kids deciding if they r going blow their brains out.

Which is why I hope that the transgender people are happy with themselves. As if we didn't already have enough problems in the U.S. I thank them for letting us know who it is that we can't count on to help make things better when the only thing that they are good at is adding more to a mountain that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Republicans are wanting to keep it like it always has been. If you have a penis use the men's bathroom. It is liberals that want to change it

Which is why I hope that the transgender people are happy with themselves. As if we didn't already have enough problems in the U.S. I thank them for letting us know who it is that we can't count on to help make things better when the only thing that they are good at is adding more to a mountain that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Despite your efforts, I am sure that most transgender people are happy.

Republicans are wanting to keep it like it always has been. If you have a penis use the men's bathroom. It is liberals that want to change it
Liberals want to create laws to police bathrooms? Sounds expensive.

Liberals want to create laws to police bathrooms? Sounds expensive.

It seems to be the RWs who want to peek while they pee.

let them ruin every thread, who cares anymore. they are already ruining this place.

I'm done with them. asking to be left alone doesn't do anything. now we go to war which is what they want.

let them ruin every thread, who cares anymore. they are already ruining this place.

I'm done with them. asking to be left alone doesn't do anything. now we go to war which is what they want.

How in the heck are they ruining life for you?

What a fucking crybaby! My god, get a grip on yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back