🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poll:Which Famous & Historic Black Americans Deserve To Be Carved Into The "Next Mount Rushmore" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: Just give it another six months to a year, and this will be the next proposal and demand from the "Cookoo's Next" division of the Democrat Party. They just might demand that someone carve out a mountain in the south and sculpture four or five of the most infamous and accomplished afro-americans of the last two centuries. Ok, fine, first, good luck finding an artist with all that free time!, So who would you nominate to put on "Mount Jefferson"?. So many to choose from. Where do you begin? From actors, comedians, rap-stars, basketball players, etc. Think it over and pick four or five. This should be interesting, but not Bill Clinton! He is only 1/2 Black.:blsmile::boobies:

these are my picks: Billie Thomas {aka, Buckwheat from little rascals}
Red Foxx
Latoya Jackson
Garret Morris
Rachel Dolezal

If they say Obama. I rather it be blown to bits before his ugly face was put on it

It would be offending millions of people so that would be the only way. blow it up like they are demanding of a flag

Only one I can think of one off the top of my head George Washington Carver, and Tubman.

But I have little doubt they will want to carve the images here.

th

all i can think of in a serious manner is of course MLK. I would put him on the left. have to think about the other four.

Maybe Robinson.
He broke the color barrier in baseball, but I'm not really sure that would be enough to put his likeness on a mountain.

i would consider Michael Jackson, but didnt he change his race in 1983/84?

Thanks for the laughs guys, especially love the Rachel Dolezel nomination ! Hilarious ! :biggrin: :clap2:

In all seriousness though, there's not even a fraction of a slight chance that it would be anyone else other than MLK.

maybe we should put at least one musician and one baseball player in there.

Forum List

Back