Poll:Which Famous & Historic Black Americans Deserve To Be Carved Into The "Next Mount Rushmore" ??

I look forward to Obama being on Mount Rushmore - along with airports, aircraft carriers and military bases bearing his name.

Plans already drawn.

th

Are ya worried? Here's a fucking clue: OBAMA

It would have to be a President...if you go with the idea from the first Mount Rushmore....and obama would not qualify......the next real President who may or not be a member of a minority community. We'll see how President Cruz does.....

now keep in mind, to qualify to be on the "Mount Jefferson" Monument, you need to be an "American Born Citizen", with at least 10 accomplishments, either that or just a great singer/ baseball player.

Which Famous & Historic Black Americans Deserve To Be Carved Into The "Next Mount Rushmore" ??

This guy, for inadvertently exposing Dylann Roof as not being a racist and therefore having other motivations for starting a "race war"..

gee, i wonder why no one has mentioned the honorable and so belovved Oprah yet.

If they say Obama. I rather it be blown to bits before his ugly face was put on it

It would be offending millions of people so that would be the only way. blow it up like they are demanding of a flag
i have another idea, lets make another "Mount Jefferson" and put 4 infamous people there who "Pretend To Be Black", this one is easy, just like with the real Mount Rushmore, same size, from left to right,,,,Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton with an Afro, Rachel Dozell and Al Gore in Black Face.
well so far on my "Serious List" I have MLK, Mohammid Ali,Jackie Robinson. two down three to go, I am contemplating putting "Tito Jackson"on Mount Jefferson, still have to think about it.

Ali is on your serious list?

Forum List

Back