Poll:Which Famous & Historic Black Americans Deserve To Be Carved Into The "Next Mount Rushmore" ??

I think 3 things should be considered
1. Did they do something great?
2. Did they unify, not divide?
3. Did they have morality? Did they speak out for a stronger family??? Did they talk about being at peace with other peoples(whites?), etc.

This person needs to be someone that stands for what our society should stand for...And be a roll model for black children. Something the current asshole in the white house can't do.

Frederick Douglas
Booker T Washington
Martin Luther King
President Obama

Last edited:
Thanks for the laughs guys, especially love the Rachel Dolezel nomination ! Hilarious ! :biggrin: :clap2:

In all seriousness though, there's not even a fraction of a slight chance that it would be anyone else other than MLK.
i forogt all about "Steve Urkel",,,yes,,he's In !!!

these are my picks: Billie Thomas {aka, Buckwheat from little rascals}
Red Foxx
Latoya Jackson
Garret Morris
Rachel Dolezal
I was going to go with Rachel I would put the NFL's all time leading rusher and Dancing with the stars champ Emmit Smith up there.

i was actually so saddened when Marvin Gaye was killed. loved his music!

If we were not in so much debt atm I think it would be cool to commission a Rushmore-esk national monument for African American leaders.

And as much as I dislike Obama for his race hustling, we really can't talk, not like our Rushmore folks were "free of racial discrimination" either. It would be about who the African American community wanted to immortalize as important figures.

Anderson Cooper

Rachel Maddow

Stephanie Miller

Norman Goldman

Al Jolson

EWWWW, EWWWWW, I got a good name, how about Tequante Monroe? This black kid where I live or Montiqe Davis, another random black guy I know?

Shouldn't be too hard to find black some folk named Washington and Jefferson.

:afro: Just give it another six months to a year, and this will be the next proposal and demand from the "Cookoo's Next" division of the Democrat Party. They just might demand that someone carve out a mountain in the south and sculpture four or five of the most infamous and accomplished afro-americans of the last two centuries. Ok, fine, first, good luck finding an artist with all that free time!, So who would you nominate to put on "Mount Jefferson"?. So many to choose from. Where do you begin? From actors, comedians, rap-stars, basketball players, etc. Think it over and pick four or five. This should be interesting, but not Bill Clinton! He is only 1/2 Black.:blsmile::boobies:

That's a great idea. I nominate Bree Newsome!!

In seriousness -
Frederick Douglas, Martin Luther King, Harriet Tubman, Barrack Obama, Rosa Parks.

Not quite sure why you would want actors, comedians, rap-stars, or athletes up there.

Is Stone Mountain suitable for this?

If they say Obama. I rather it be blown to bits before his ugly face was put on it

It would be offending millions of people so that would be the only way. blow it up like they are demanding of a flag
i have another idea, lets make another "Mount Jefferson" and put 4 infamous people there who "Pretend To Be Black", this one is easy, just like with the real Mount Rushmore, same size, from left to right,,,,Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton with an Afro, Rachel Dozell and Al Gore in Black Face.

If they say Obama. I rather it be blown to bits before his ugly face was put on it

It would be offending millions of people so that would be the only way. blow it up like they are demanding of a flag
i have another idea, lets make another "Mount Jefferson" and put 4 infamous people there who "Pretend To Be Black", this one is easy, just like with the real Mount Rushmore, same size, from left to right,,,,Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton with an Afro, Rachel Dozell and Al Gore in Black Face.
well so far on my "Serious List" I have MLK, Mohammid Ali,Jackie Robinson. two down three to go, I am contemplating putting "Tito Jackson"on Mount Jefferson, still have to think about it.

18120_4498931404427_1692898825_n.jpg

Forum List

Back