Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stop kidding yourself. Everyone has "natural immunity."

No, they don't. My wife caught it and was miserable for days. She still hasn't fully regained her sense of smell.

But those of us who do have natural immunity are no threat to anybody but the power hungry.

I only want to know.....

Why is it that you and I have to comply with the vaccine mandates but members of Congress and their staff are exempt from the mandate?

Why? what is the difference between them and us.

Tell me please.

I am just stating facts. At least be honest with who you are.
I am being honest with who I am. If you have a problem with my position on an issue, state it. Instead, you are just wanting to pitch around labels, because you are bored and may be too intellectually deficient to do otherwise.
I am also being honest about you. You are Sometimes OK, when you actually have something to say, which you do from time to time, but sometimes when you don't, you just pitch out labels to show whose son you are, showing yourself to being pretty much a worthless prick.

I am being honest with who I am. If you have a problem with my position on an issue, state it. Instead, you are just wanting to pitch around labels, because you are bored and may be too intellectually deficient to do otherwise.
I am also being honest about you. You are Sometimes OK, when you actually have something to say, which you do from time to time, but sometimes when you don't, you just pitch out labels to show whose son you are, showing yourself to being pretty much a worthless prick.
After what happened in Afghanistan thanks to our Surrenderer in Chief, I hold his voting base accountable. That be you.

After what happened in Afghanistan thanks to our Surrenderer in Chief, I hold his voting base accountable. That be you.
I am proud of my vote. You voted for a traitor and enemy of the constitution and one who disregarded his oath of office, to protect and defend that constitution.
I am glad we are out of Afghanistan after 20 years without having made that country into what we wanted. I do not like the Russians, but it only took the Soviet Union 10 years to figure out, they needed to get out.
You want to fund a pointless never ending war in Afghanistan, make it a Jewish cause or go register a "Go Fund Me" site, and make sure your kids go fight in it.

I am proud of my vote. You voted for a traitor and enemy of the constitution and one who disregarded his oath of office, to protect and defend that constitution.
I am glad we are out of Afghanistan after 20 years without having made that country into what we wanted. I do not like the Russians, but it only took the Soviet Union 10 years to figure out, they needed to get out.
You want to fund a pointless never ending war in Afghanistan, make it a Jewish cause or go register a "Go Fund Me" site, and make sure your kids go fight in it.
I wanted to exit but not the way it happened. The fact that you’re proud of your vote proves you’re a leftist. You cannot even criticize your hero, Quid Pro Quo Joe.

No, they don't. My wife caught it and was miserable for days. She still hasn't fully regained her sense of smell.

But those of us who do have natural immunity are no threat to anybody but the power hungry.
This is where you make a mistake. Natural immunity isn't a monolith. It isn't one size fits all, and actually widely varies from person to person, depending on many factors.

So lumping the effectiveness of natural immunity together is like lumping all cars together for their fuel economy. Good for modeling the fleet, but may be completely inaccurate for the individual.

This poll requested that retired people not vote, since they are not impacted by Biden's tyrannical action. Yet..

Dragonlady voted in this poll.
She posted she is retired here:

Mr Clean voted in this poll.
He posted he is retired over 20 years here:

candycorn voted in this poll. It claims to be starting a small business, also not relevant...

Lesh voted in this poll. Retired...

Crepitus voted in this poll. Retired...

I could go on.

What is wrong with you Dems? Why can't you vote in accordance with the posted rules? You guys cheat every chance you get or what???
Is this how you spend a Friday night?

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.
I'll take the vaccine on my own terms and not before.

Forum List

Back