Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I haven't disputed that blacks are also reluctant to take the vaccine. That can easily be seen in the source I provided you with, the one that we BOTH used. It also shows that blacks are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans, as I claimed.

You said that my claim was wrong. Stating that you "don't care" now after saying it was "not correct" makes it seem like you're back-pedaling. Are you able to show that my claim is wrong or not?

View attachment 537724

You didn't go back far enough...

I added the black community.

1631343195805.png

And then you decided to make it about republican vs the black community when all I was doing is adding another group that has been reluctant to take the vaccine.
1631344344547.png

As you can see, I then state it doesn't change anything. Meaning it doesn't matter. I then point out that you are not correct and showed you proof.

1631343097935.png

You then took a link from the article and focus on the survey portion for the black community instead of the CDC statistics. I decided to try and move away from the republican vs black debate on who has taken the vaccine more because it was not as important to the topic at hand. And you accuse me of back peddling. So I will come back to that if is the discussion you like. Per the link I provided earlier, the CDC shows 9% of blacks have been vaccinated in the US. How many republicans have been vaccinated ... 59%.

Now that you have gone back to this, since you think it is the most important topic at hand for some odd reason, I will be glad to revisit.

Not just Republicans: Young people, minorities less likely to get vaxxed

CDC data shows 9 percent of black Americans are fully vaccinated

59% of republican's have been vaccinated.

41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots.

59%>9%.

Attachments

• 1631343030165.png
    1631343030165.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Highly-vaccinated Israel now has twice as many COVID infections per capita in the past two weeks compared to the United States:

What is clear is that “breakthrough” cases are not the rare events the term implies. As of 15 August, 514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated."

I would love to hear more about this. It's worthy of a thread topic. It would be interesting to see if you could start a thread on this in Politics which does not get moved to Conspiracy Theories.

Thank you for your service.

Like most Dems, including Biden, you completely ignore natural immunity.

In fact, getting COVID after being vaccinated can actually make the disease worse. From the NIH...

I had COVID. No need to wear a mask. You folks want people to wear an arguably ineffective medical device they don't need for two years.

In your second paragraph, I think you severely trivialize the seriousness of the mask and vaccine mandates Biden is trying to force. Goodness grief, millions of Americans will potentially lose their jobs.

I will write Governor Northam today.

Everyone who is so inclined should also contact their representatives:
House (top right corner - enter your zip): Representatives | house.gov
Senate: U.S. Senate: Contacting U.S. Senators

Taking your argument to extremes, anyone who has a sedentary lifestyle, eats unhealthy foods, is overweight, smokes or drinks, or has other officially "unhealthy" habits should also be denied care since they were negligent.

What's your BMI?

>SweetSue92 said:
>Or it could be you, since your vaccine is wearing off and they don't work so great anymore

Vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. Boosters recommended after eight months.

Where have you been? CDC recommends booster after eight months. Like influenza, periodic boosters will be recommended as TheGreatSatan said, but maybe not twice annually.

How about everyone doing what they want to do to protect themselves. The vulnerable or scared are free to stay at home and/or wear two masks and gloves for as long as they wish.

It's just another respiratory virus. There are four other common coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives. Like COVID, they cause flu-like symptoms. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They also typically cause flu-like symptoms.

Guilty as charged. Liberty is very important to me.

Regards,
Jim
'You folks want people to wear an arguably ineffective medical device they don't need for two years.'

It is arguably ineffective.
That's what republicans are saying.

Mask are very effective from what I've seen when cameras are allowed in covid units.

'In your second paragraph, I think you severely trivialize the seriousness of the mask and vaccine mandates Biden is trying to force. Goodness grief, millions of Americans will potentially lose their jobs'.

So, people have choices.

August 6, 2021
Starting Monday, Amazon will be requiring all of its 900,000 U.S. warehouse workers to wear masks indoors, regardless of their vaccination status.

The move follows steps by a slew of other retailers, including Walmart and Target, to mandate masks for their workers. In many of those cases the mandates apply to workers in locations of substantial COVID-19 transmission.

So far, Seattle-based Amazon has not required its employees to be vaccinated. But Disney and Walmart announced vaccine mandates for white-collar workers, and Microsoft, Google and Facebook said they will require proof of vaccination for employees and visitors to their U.S. offices.

Earlier this week, Tyson Foods announced it will require all U.S. employees to get vaccinated by November, becoming one of the first major employers of front-line workers to do so amid surging cases of the virus.

August 6, well before Biden's mandate announcement.

That is because you're an idiot.

You will need 2 boosters a year to keep vaccinated. Get poked bitch.
Why not?
Diabetics have it much worse.

People diagnosed with type 1 diabetes usually start with two injections of insulin per day of two different types of insulin and generally progress to three or four injections per day of insulin of different types. The types of insulin used depend on their blood sugar levels. Studies have shown that three or four injections of insulin a day give the best blood sugar control and can prevent or delay the eye, kidney, and nerve damage caused by diabetes.

Most people with type 2 diabetes may need one injection per day without any diabetes pills. Some may need a single injection of insulin in the evening (at supper or bedtime) along with diabetes pills. Sometimes diabetes pills stop working, and people with type 2 diabetes will start with two injections per day of two different types of insulin. They may progress to three or four injections of insulin per day.

Yeah, they should just die, instead of being tracked by insulin.

'FREEDOM'

Why not?
Diabetics have it much worse.

People diagnosed with type 1 diabetes usually start with two injections of insulin per day of two different types of insulin and generally progress to three or four injections per day of insulin of different types. The types of insulin used depend on their blood sugar levels. Studies have shown that three or four injections of insulin a day give the best blood sugar control and can prevent or delay the eye, kidney, and nerve damage caused by diabetes.

Most people with type 2 diabetes may need one injection per day without any diabetes pills. Some may need a single injection of insulin in the evening (at supper or bedtime) along with diabetes pills. Sometimes diabetes pills stop working, and people with type 2 diabetes will start with two injections per day of two different types of insulin. They may progress to three or four injections of insulin per day.

Yeah, they should just die, instead of being tracked by insulin.

'FREEDOM'

Welp this is the dumbest I've read in a long time and that's saying something.

Insulin is not a vaccine

Also, everyone I talked to yesterday who is unvaxxed MIGHT have been on the fence about it but is absolutely NOT after Biden's horrid speech. These folks WILL NOT get the vax now on principle.

It was horrid, and even MSNBC and Jake Tapper are not onboard. He made things worse. Obama knew this and said so. Biden is a screwup

Never the less, I tend to apply 'quid pro quo', so you got back what you dished out.
Go in the post that you replied to and point to me calling you any name? So no, it wasn't "quid pro quo".
That alone should be a huge 'red flag' clue that these are still experimental stage and those taking them are guinea pigs with no protection for adverse other side effects, especially not related to covid.
In the case of Covid, a disease that has killed about 650000 Americans alone, the vaccine was rushed. It needed to be. Now billions of doses have been distributed. With very few actual serious side effects.
FWIW, I was a child back when polio vaccines first became available, so "been there, done that" long before you were even born!
How is this relevant?
Now you want to move the goal posts
No, I don't.
It was your cliche'/metaphor; and I responded in context to what was said.
When you claim you were responding in context and say " left-wing people getting closer to your arms when you are swinging" I need you to be specific about how you think this is applicable in the current discussion. Because your metaphor is frankly not very clear and doesn't seem to make sense in this context at all.
For the THIRD time, as stated in my TWO posts prior, my wife and I have already "CAUGHT COVID'.

These data further indicate that COVID-19 vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone and that vaccines, even after prior infection, help prevent reinfections.

The study of hundreds of Kentucky residents with previous infections through June 2021 found that those who were unvaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated.

Seems to me that the CDC doesn't agree with you.
I'm more concerned with a treatable and containable medical situation being used to undermine our Liberties and Constitutional protections.
You can cut the irony with a knife in this sentence. The only way you can "contain" a virus like this is by everybody getting vaccinated. Something you oppose. As for it being treatable. The number of people dead of Covid seems to argue that treatment is neither easy nor always succesfull.

Per the link I provided earlier, the CDC shows 9% of blacks have been vaccinated in the US. How many republicans have been vaccinated ... 59%.

Now that you have gone back to this, and apparently think it is important for some odd reason, I will be glad to revisit.

Not just Republicans: Young people, minorities less likely to get vaxxed

59% of republican's have been vaccinated.

59%>9%.

Excellent. We're back on track. You made the claim that I'm wrong, so I think you should be able to show me I'm wrong. Seems reasonable, right?

Let's start with the fact that you're using two different sources. This raises questions in terms of what exactly was asked. One might look at vaccinated ADULTS while the other looks at vaccinated PEOPLE. They're also taken at different times which raises other comparison issues. They also might be asking the questions differently. So instead of dealing with all of those factors, how about we just go apples to apples? Seems reasonable to me. Just remove those unknowns.

Let's take a look at your second source that states: 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots.

Here's a screen shot of the headline:

1631347148154.png

If you look closely, you can find the source that they're using at the bottom of that image. Marista polls tend to be pretty comprehensive so I figured we could get an apples-apples comparison by just referring to their source.

You can find it here: Home of the Marist Poll | Polls, Analysis, Learning, and More

Go to the May 4 through May 10 one. Still with me? Once there, we can find the overall results. I highlighted a few parts. You can see the numbers in the headline. Further below, you can see the vaccination rate for black people.

1631347542731.png

And once again, the overall results in YOUR source still agree with me. The black community is more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans. That's two sources of yours that confirm what I said. Are you going to discredit your own source again?

Last edited:
Welp this is the dumbest I've read in a long time and that's saying something.

Insulin is not a vaccine

Also, everyone I talked to yesterday who is unvaxxed MIGHT have been on the fence about it but is absolutely NOT after Biden's horrid speech. These folks WILL NOT get the vax now on principle.

It was horrid, and even MSNBC and Jake Tapper are not onboard. He made things worse. Obama knew this and said so. Biden is a screwup
Well, that's one of the dumbest "went right over your head"response to a statement I've ever seen.
Never said insulin WAS vaccine.

"You will need 2 boosters a year to keep vaccinated".

Diabetics need one to four shots DAILY, to keep them from getting sick, going into shock or dying.

Totally missed the entire point.

The number of SHOTS.

Well, that's one of the dumbest "went right over your head"response to a statement I've ever seen.
Never said insulin WAS vaccine.

"You will need 2 boosters a year to keep vaccinated".

Diabetics need one to four shots DAILY, to keep them from getting sick, going into shock or dying.

Totally missed the entire point.

The number of SHOTS.

So what. They are giving themselves a compound that bodies naturally produce, by shot. The VACCINE is a spike protein that is causing blood clots, heart issues, and menstrual issues in women. Does this sound like something your system needs every SIX MONTHS? Why do you think the govt backed off boosters?

The delivery system is immaterial. It's the stuff being delivered that matters

Well since the vast majority of people on this forum are in their minds superworkers who believe they are the greatest workers on earth, I would think they'd be first in line to get the shot so they can give their lives for their employer so they can brag how hard they work.

So what. They are giving themselves a compound that bodies naturally produce, by shot. The VACCINE is a spike protein that is causing blood clots, heart issues, and menstrual issues in women. Does this sound like something your system needs every SIX MONTHS? Why do you think the govt backed off boosters?

The delivery system is immaterial. It's the stuff being delivered that matters
In SOME people, there are adverse reactions to anything you take.
So, that's the chance you take.
But some of you prefer this?

Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and is approved for use in humans to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms, head lice and skin conditions such as rosacea. When taken in appropriate, prescribed doses, it can be highly effective.
"Even the levels of ivermectin for approved human uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death."

Does that sound like something your system needs, even ONCE?

In SOME people, there are adverse reactions to anything you take.
So, that's the chance you take.
But some of you prefer this?

Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and is approved for use in humans to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms, head lice and skin conditions such as rosacea. When taken in appropriate, prescribed doses, it can be highly effective.
"Even the levels of ivermectin for approved human uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death."

Does that sound like something your system needs, even ONCE?

Ivermectin won the Nobel Prize in 2015. You realize this? It is MUCH safer than the vaccines you love. When our Moral Panic clears and this can no longer be hidden, I know you will be embarrassed of the stuff you typed here.

Really.

Probably the best way is to eat perfect, exercise 3 hours per day, and get 8 hours of sleep. But in this so called greatest nation we are inundated by fast food which kills Americans by the drives, people only exercise and hour per day, and some are working 12 hour shits....all anti health measures.

Ivermectin won the Nobel Prize in 2015. You realize this? It is MUCH safer than the vaccines you love. When our Moral Panic clears and this can no longer be hidden, I know you will be embarrassed of the stuff you typed here.

Really.
Really?
You're not embarrassed?
YES, it did........................for treating ROUNDWORMS.

October 6, 2015
The 2015 Nobel prize for physiology or medicine has been awarded to three researchers whose work has had a huge effect on the treatment of parasitic diseases that affect many millions of people in poor countries.

One half of the prize goes jointly to William Campbell, emeritus research fellow at Drew University in Madison, New Jersey, and Satoshi Omura, professor emeritus at Kitasato University in Japan, “for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites.” The agent they discovered was avermectin, later chemically modified to create the drug now in widespread use, ivermectin.

23 pages of replies. If there is any truth here, it's been buried.
Really?
You're not embarrassed?
YES, it did........................for treating ROUNDWORMS.

October 6, 2015
The 2015 Nobel prize for physiology or medicine has been awarded to three researchers whose work has had a huge effect on the treatment of parasitic diseases that affect many millions of people in poor countries.

One half of the prize goes jointly to William Campbell, emeritus research fellow at Drew University in Madison, New Jersey, and Satoshi Omura, professor emeritus at Kitasato University in Japan, “for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites.” The agent they discovered was avermectin, later chemically modified to create the drug now in widespread use, ivermectin.
And your point?

Bawwwhahahaha. Ignore your health. go ahead. One less parasitic infested humanoid to worry 'bout. maybe humanoid is stretching it ...

And your point?

Bawwwhahahaha. Ignore your health. go ahead. One less parasitic infested humanoid to worry 'bout. maybe humanoid is stretching it ...
I think the point is that citing a noble prize for medicine for roundworms as an argument to imply that it would be effective for treating Covid-19 is so stupid it is embarrassing.

And your point?

WOW.
What Forkup stated, moron.

Forum List

Back