Poll: Women see GOP moving away from them

Women typically want the government to provide and hold their hands, so naturally they see the GOP as moving away from their views.

Yup, that is a reactinary teatard winner of a campaign slogan.

The truth hurts. look it up yourself, women typically like government programs, the GOP typically try to limit government.
Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure this one out.

DD,
Your check from the democratic party is in the mail!

Women who expect free rubbers and abortion on-demand think that. It's astonishing how fucking stupid women are.

THAT'S how conservatives are going to win votes!

for crying out loud it's a message board...

and whatever, they are FREE to go and believe all the propaganda they hear they want...

If they NEED a party to RELY ON than I pity them it makes them LOOK WEAK

Hey Staph, why is it not surprising you defend this shit. Bet you really do wear boxer shorts.:lol:

THAT'S how conservatives are going to win votes!

for crying out loud it's a message board...

and whatever, they are FREE to go and believe all the propaganda they hear they want...

If they NEED a party to RELY ON than I pity them it makes them LOOK WEAK

Pennywise called you "fucking stupid."

Pennywise did do that. And Becki, and Foxfyre, and Grace, and Newby, and MeBelle, and Amelia, - and all manner of other members here.

Oh, here's a lovely headline;

When All the Old People Die, So Will the GOP

Forty-four percent of Americans blame the GOP for the shutdown, compared to 35 percent blaming the president and Democrats. Seventy-two percent disapprove of the shutdown, and that number would be higher if the poll didn’t include self-righteous tea party zealots, more than half of whom support the shutdown even though it is undeniably terrible for the country.

This is who the Republican Party serves now. And for what?

The Affordable Care Act is a law, which is a rule the American people recognize after a complicated series of (expensive) governmental procedures formalizes it. If a law is bad, it can be challenged, which this was, and the Supreme Court upheld it last year.

According to the theoretical concept of America, people who hate the concept of a health care marketplace modeled off Republican Mitt Romney’s largely successful health insurance program in Massachusetts can elect new leaders who might overturn the law. But since that will never happen because they don’t have the numbers and never will, the GOP is refusing to agree to a budget — something entirely separate from an existing law that is moving forward even without the government working — unless the president of the United States repeals part of a law he championed during the presidential race he just won.

Most Americans understand and respect the president’s answer: “Fuck that.”

The good news is that the Republican Party cannot continue to operate as a morally inept entity fueled only by a capitalistic agenda hidden behind a family-values, old-world narrative.

These people run for office behind signs that read jobs.GOP.gov, and then they shut the government down over a law passed by Congress and upheld by the Supreme Court. Now, 800,000 Americans can’t go to work, costing the U.S. economy $300 million a day. Even people who don’t follow politics can understand how spiteful and unproductive it is.

I don't know who this Danny Cross is, but he sure is pissed.

lol, turned into a liberal hate circle jerk

this should make women RUN OUT to join the Democrat party

Stephanie, do you ever ask why women as a majority and single women as a super majority hate our GOP?

real nice

I know. And yet you're defending him.

whatever, I wasn't defending anyone
you were someone I respected...oh well

Your problem isn't with me. I'm not the one calling you "fucking stupid." He is your problem. He called you that. Yet, because of your politics, you felt compelled to respond to me and not to him even though he insulted you and I did not. That's political tribalism at its highest.

I know. And yet you're defending him.

Your problem isn't with me. I'm not the one calling you "fucking stupid." He is your problem. He called you that. Yet, because of your politics, you felt compelled to respond to me and not to him even though he insulted you and I did not. That's political tribalism at its highest.

oh boy...I get most of the disrespect by the liberal/Democrats on this board...you know they ask if I wear boxer shorts, call people staffinfection, but you don't see a problem with tribalism there

but I'm not going into all that and this frikken tribalism
carry on, see ya

Last edited:

Stephanie, do you ever ask why women as a majority and single women as a super majority hate our GOP?

no, because looking at this thread I don't why a woman would want to join the Democrat party

Your answer is not an answer, and looking at it closely, it indicates you are delusional.

A solid majority of women don't support the GOP. Why?

If you don't know, say so.

oh boy...I get most of the disrespect by the liberal/Democrats on this board...you know they ask if I wear boxer shorts, call people staffinfection, but you don't see a problem with tribalism there

but I'm not going into all that and this frikken tribalism
carry on, see ya

You think you're the only one who gets slammed because of partisan politics? Am I supposed to call out everyone who engages in a partisan attack? It's not my business what other people do. It is my business when you decide to respond to me, especially when you decide to go after me for calling out the guy saying women are "fucking stupid" instead of the guy calling you insulting and degrading you.

Forum List

Back