Poll: Would Conservatives Prefer Hillary Or Elizabeth?

Would Conservatives Prefer Hillary Or Elizabeth?

• Total voters
Let's do Warren. We can get rid of a token woman and Indian in one since we'll be finished with the token black. Is she a lesbian too? We could chalk up three tokens in one then.

I'd prefer Lizzie Cheekbones as the candidate. She has her head so far up her ass she wont sound credible under any kind of questioning. Every policy she advocates has failed many times over the past 100years. She would be a lot easier to beat. Even Dems find her too radical.
I heard some crap in the background yesterday about how Fauxcohontas should get a "power hairdo".

WTF is a "power hairdo"?
Butch haircut?

I'd prefer Lizzie Cheekbones as the candidate. She has her head so far up her ass she wont sound credible under any kind of questioning. Every policy she advocates has failed many times over the past 100years. She would be a lot easier to beat. Even Dems find her too radical.
I heard some crap in the background yesterday about how Fauxcohontas should get a "power hairdo".

WTF is a "power hairdo"?
In her case..a mohawk
:woohoo:

believe2016.jpg

Let's do Warren. We can get rid of a token woman and Indian in one since we'll be finished with the token black. Is she a lesbian too? We could chalk up three tokens in one then.
Imagine either of those two with a world crisis and getting hot flashes. Probably start launching ICBMs.

Neither can carry more than 5 states...the GOP could run a ham sandwich against either of those hags and have a landslide.

You keep saying that. It worked so well for you in the past.

People wanted Universal Health Care. As did I.

There are sound economic and logical reasons why National Health Care is a 'must' and most Americans understand this.... Too many Republicans don't.

People elected a DEEPLY flawed scumbag because of that.

Now that we've got what we need, now that we don't need a scumbag running things anymore..... We can get on the with the business of keeping this Country where it belongs...... On the top of the heap.

obama is a scumbag. A total and complete scumbag, but he gave us what we needed.

And now his time is over.

Hitlery and Pocahontas have no chance -- None. Unless the Republican Candidate is caught in the closet with a 5 year old, 2016 is a walkover.

Neither can carry more than 5 states...the GOP could run a ham sandwich against either of those hags and have a landslide.

You keep saying that. It worked so well for you in the past.

People wanted Universal Health Care. As did I.

There are sound economic and logical reasons why National Health Care is a 'must' and most Americans understand this.... Too many Republicans don't.

People elected a DEEPLY flawed scumbag because of that.

Now that we've got what we need, now that we don't need a scumbag running things anymore..... We can get on the with the business of keeping this Country where it belongs...... On the top of the heap.

obama is a scumbag. A total and complete scumbag, but he gave us what we needed.

And now his time is over.

Hitlery and Pocahontas have no chance -- None. Unless the Republican Candidate is caught in the closet with a 5 year old, 2016 is a walkover.

WOW.....You call the guy that was able to get a wonderful program passed, and give the scumbags that fought him all the way a pass. I guess the right just prefers ineffectual crazy politicians.

Don't ever underestimate the ability of the filthy ass Clintons to raise money and promise favors.

Besides, the Democrat Party is a coalition of all the despicable greedy special interest groups in this country and there are many of them. They would vote for anybody that would promise them a raise in their welfare check or an upgrade on their Obamaphone.

You think stupid bitches like this gives a shit who runs against the Democrats? She is going to vote for the Democrat no matter what.

Yo, I know that, the Clintons are taking money from the Communist Countries as we speak!

Yo, I know that, the Clintons are taking money from the Communist Countries as we speak!

...and Muslim countries and anybody else. The Clintons are not ones to ever turn down the chance to shake down somebody for a buck. We found that out when Bill Clinton was selling Arlington cemetery plots and pardons, didn't we?

Forum List

Back