Polls look bad for Trump, McSally

Translation:
"We've almost planted enough wetbacks in AZ and TX."
But, but, but......RUSSIA!

Those "wetbacks" voted over 40% for George Bush in 2004, but racists like you ended up driving them out of the party. There is really no reason why Hispanics should not be Republican voters given the demographics.
This attitude is why you got Trump shoved down your throat. God real Americans want their country back...they aren't willing to pander to those here on stolen citizenship's, they aren't ready to concede their nation to Mexico.
“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

Translation:
"We've almost planted enough wetbacks in AZ and TX."
But, but, but......RUSSIA!

Those "wetbacks" voted over 40% for George Bush in 2004, but racists like you ended up driving them out of the party. There is really no reason why Hispanics should not be Republican voters given the demographics.

Do you really think it's "RACIST" to hate those who break in, steal your shit and force you to compromise your quality of life?
You are 100% PC programmed by the Left....haha

Polls say Hillary will win the election in a massive landslide over Trump!! ... :thup:
When was the last time Synthaholic found any poll on Trump that looked promising?
Probably around the last time a Trumpster found one that didn't.

Except 30 states and 2,623 counties was no poll...haha
Too bad you have to use numbers that don't reflect the actual vote.

America voted against him. And you. Maybe that's why you're so miserable and paranoid.

Polls say Hillary will win the election in a massive landslide over Trump!! ... :thup:
When was the last time Synthaholic found any poll on Trump that looked promising?
Probably around the last time a Trumpster found one that didn't.

Except 30 states and 2,623 counties was no poll...haha
Too bad you have to use numbers that don't reflect the actual vote.

America voted against him. And you. Maybe that's why you're so miserable and paranoid.

I think we both know the filth in Loon York and Mexifornia voted against him...that's all.
Remember, Trump told wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, degenerate lowlifes, feminazis and weirdos to go fuck themselves....He never campaigned in those filth infested shitholes...he knew he couldn't govern for the filth among us and win.
One candidate campaigned to win a meaningless popular vote while the other won the keys to the Oval Office.

Speaking of bad polls for the Mango Mussolini . . . When a Republican loses the military he is beyond fucked.

1589996503535.jpeg

didnt they look bad for him back in 2016?.....just asking....

It is 2020 and the economy is more like 2008 and 1932.
the economy was going along just great before this shit happened......are you going to blame what this virus has caused economically on trump too?...
Yes.
i know i know.....mighty obama would have kept everyone working and would have had this virus contained in no time.....

the economy was going along just great before this shit happened......are you going to blame what this virus has caused economically on trump too?...
Yes.
i know i know.....mighty obama would have kept everyone working and would have had this virus contained in no time.....
Tens of thousands of people would still be alive.

Yes.
you dont know that.....and i thought we were talking about the economy?...you claimed trump is responsible for whats happening with the economy not this virus....so tell me synth how would have obama kept the economy going with this virus?...

Yes.
you dont know that.....and i thought we were talking about the economy?...you claimed trump is responsible for whats happening with the economy not this virus....so tell me synth how would have obama kept the economy going with this virus?...
has anyone seen synth?.....

Yes.
The botched virus response is responsible for the economy.

Trump is responsible for the botched virus response. He said so himself:
1590014483455.png

1590014370298.png

Yes.
The botched virus response is responsible for the economy.

Trump is responsible for the botched virus response. He said so himself:
View attachment 338756

View attachment 338755
not what i asked you was it?.....here let me ask you again...how would obama have kept everyone working and kept the economy going?.....

Forum List

Back