Polls: Support for stricter gun laws slipping

The blood of murder victims and suicide perpetrators is upon those who support guns
usgun-deaths-1999-2016.jpg

Human Life is precious.

The blood of murder victims and suicide perpetrators is upon those who support guns

Human Life is precious.
Maybe it is a good idea that you stay away from a weapon, because you might kill yourself like many others have done in that total gun deaths. Almost 60% of all deaths are by suicide, but if they dont have a gun, what other weapon are they going to use, that would make those suffer even more. You are cruel to deny those who wish the end their lives, to use other methods that could hurt even more...

Human Life is precious.

LOL...get rid of inner city gangs and we'd be just fine.
As far as suicide goes there's plenty of ways to kill yourself without a gun.
Just look at Japan,they have much higher suicide rate than the US and they dont allow citizens to own guns.
Hell,if I planned to off myself I wouldnt use one of my many guns I'd park the truck in the garage and down a bottle of Crown.
I want my beautiful face to be presentable for an open casket.

Maybe it is a good idea that you stay away from a weapon, because you might kill yourself like many others have done in that total gun deaths.
I have never held a gun. I have neither driver's license nor a car. As an Aspie I am not trying to live like a Normie.

As far as suicide goes there's plenty of ways to kill yourself without a gun.
Just look at Japan, they have much higher suicide rate than the US and they dont allow citizens to own guns.
1) Most suicide attempts without guns fail.

2) Sadly Japanese people do not view Suicide as a sin.

1) Most suicide attempts without guns fail.

2) Sadly Japanese people do not view Suicide as a sin.

Not in Japan.
If you wanna kill yourself there are sure fire ways of doing it without a firearm. There are plenty of tall parking garages you can jump off of that will guarantee success.
Those who fail are more than likely are looking for attention.

Not in Japan.
If you wanna kill yourself there are sure fire ways of doing it without a firearm. There are plenty of tall parking garages you can jump off of that will guarantee success.
1) Most people are afraid of falling.

2) The problem with Japanese Culture is that they do not view Suicide as a sin.

Forum List

Back