Pompao being called to testify first might mean he is the leaker

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

Could pompao be the rumored anti trumper?
Is he talking negatively about trump to intel officials?

I hope not, I want to like this guy. Seems like a good soldier.

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
No.....the leaker isn't part of the Administration......it's a former member of the Adminstration.
Pompao is being called because they want to harass everyone who works for Trump.
I think they'll end up looking foolish if they think they can get information from Trump's most trusted staff.

Don’t do it pompao
No.....the leaker isn't part of the Administration......it's a former member of the Adminstration.
Pompao is being called because they want to harass everyone who works for Trump.
I think they'll end up looking foolish if they think they can get information from Trump's most trusted staff.
Evidence exists that there are some in his "most trusted staff" who can't be trusted.

The best evidence of this is Bolton and Gina Haspell, a couple of neocon Bushbots from way back...Even Pompeo is a bit of a question mark...Kavanaugh was last on the list of a lot of people, because of his seriously sketchy track record viz. the 4th and 5th Amendments...The list goes on.

Last edited:

Don’t do it pompao
Democrats can’t take another public beating, they are looking for the weak link. I hope it’s not him

Don’t do it pompao
Democrats can’t take another public beating, they are looking for the weak link. I hope it’s not him
Notice the urgency.....Pelosi announces an Impeachment inquiry.....then promptly leaves town for 2 weeks.

House Democrats have issues threats......and aren't even here to enforce their demands because they left town immediately.......so all of this is just a media campaign that even Fox News is involved in.

Last edited:

Don’t do it pompao
Evidence exists that there are some in his "most trusted staff" who can't be trusted.

The best evidence of this is Bolton and Gina Haspell, a couple of neocon Bushbots from way back...Even Pompeo is a bit of a question mark...Kavanaugh was last on the list of a lot of people, because of his seriously sketchy track record viz. the 4th and 5th Amendments...The list goes on.

You left out Volker.

Don’t do it pompao

I think you're confusing evidence with accusations.

The House Committee on Foreign Affairs subpoenaed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for documents related to President Trump’s interactions with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to a report.

The subpoena, according to Politico, demands that Pompeo provide those documents by October 4.

The committee also plans to depose five State Department officials, including Kurt Volker, the administration’s special envoy to Ukraine, who reportedly arranged for Rudy Giuliani to meet with high-level Ukrainian officials. The committee also wants to meet with Marie Yovanovitch, whom Trump removed as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine.

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY) and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) sent Pompeo a joint letter that warned his failure to comply with their subpoena “shall constitute evidence of obstruction of the House’s impeachment inquiry.”

The depositions will reportedly take place between October 2 and October 10.

FACT!

Don’t do it pompao
They can take beatings till the cows come home......what they want is a guy that calls them sir and gives them straight answers they can twist.
They don't want someone who stands up to them and flips the bird at them.

The House Committee on Foreign Affairs subpoenaed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for documents related to President Trump’s interactions with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to a report.

The subpoena, according to Politico, demands that Pompeo provide those documents by October 4.

The committee also plans to depose five State Department officials, including Kurt Volker, the administration’s special envoy to Ukraine, who reportedly arranged for Rudy Giuliani to meet with high-level Ukrainian officials. The committee also wants to meet with Marie Yovanovitch, whom Trump removed as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine.

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel (D-NY) and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) sent Pompeo a joint letter that warned his failure to comply with their subpoena “shall constitute evidence of obstruction of the House’s impeachment inquiry.”

The depositions will reportedly take place between October 2 and October 10.

FACT!
If there is an ongoing investigation then Democrats can't subpoena jack squat. They're trying to cover-up their crimes.

71694437_1240151216190790_9032543083660574720_n.jpg

Last edited:

Don’t do it pompao

No accusations, track records combined with the law of averages.

The Swamp is deep and wide, and you'd have to be a real fool to think that Trump's administration hasn't been infiltrated at its highest levels with at least a few of its reptilians.

Don’t do it pompao

You left out Volker.
I don't need any of your help, thankyouverymuch.

Don’t do it pompao
Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've been told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.

Last edited:
Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.

Which potentially further burnishes my mistrust of Gina Haspell...If she doesn't smoke out this asshole and more like them, she should get her walking papers, pronto.

Don’t do it pompao

No accusations, track records combined with the law of averages.

The Swamp is deep and wide, and you'd have to be a real fool to think that Trump's administration hasn't been infiltrated at its highest levels with at least a few of its reptilians.
I’m with you I think pomp is ready to break. And expose how he set up the prez. I hope I’m
Wrong. But why call him in 3 committees when you can’t afford to be embarrassed again

Don’t do it pompao
Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've been told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.
I hope you are right ,, but can democrats afford to be embarrassed again like McGuire and Cory did to them. This is a set up

Forum List

Back