Pompao being called to testify first might mean he is the leaker

Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.

Which potentially further burnishes my mistrust of Gina Haspell...If she doesn't smoke out this asshole and more like them, she should get her walking papers, pronto.
CIA doesn’t investigate domestic issues. That would be FBI.

Holy shit you’re a moron.
I don't know about that. Patriot Act and the advent of HSA changed all that. FBI goes beyond our borders.

The subpoena has no teeth. He just needs to IGNORE IT.
Another idiot who has never read the Constitution and is ignorant of the law.
The subpoena is toothless. Without the formal declaration of impeachment that requires the entire house to vote the subpoena can not be enforced. That is the rules of the house. The rule that Pelosi is desperately trying to skirt so she doesn't have to put swing Democrats on record just before an election.

Ignorant does describe one of us and it isn't me
It’s a paper scam so Democrats can smear Trump going into 2020. Fucking idiots on this Board think it is real and has substance. All they do is push people to pick up arms.

Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.

Which potentially further burnishes my mistrust of Gina Haspell...If she doesn't smoke out this asshole and more like them, she should get her walking papers, pronto.

He's a CIA agent, you dumb fucking tree stump.

The subpoena is toothless. Without the formal declaration of impeachment that requires the entire house to vote the subpoena can not be enforced. That is the rules of the house. The rule that Pelosi is desperately trying to skirt so she doesn't have to put swing Democrats on record just before an election.

It’s a paper scam so Democrats can smear Trump going into 2020. Fucking idiots on this Board think it is real and has substance. All they do is push people to pick up arms.
And that fake show has the blessing of the MSM and MANY citizens are dumb enough to fall for it. Course most Americans don't know the house rules pertaining to impeachment subpoenas so :dig:

Look up Inherent Contempt, then get back to me.

Look up the HOUSE RULES and STFU

How Inherent Contempt works:

Person refuses compliance with House committee. Member of Congress submits Inherent contempt resolution. House votes. If approved, Speaker orders person's arrest. He is then tried before the House. If convicted, jailed until complies.

Give me the link to this rule, dope.

I just informed you about inherent contempt.

Give me the link to this rule, dope.

I just informed you about inherent contempt.
What Powers Does a Formal Impeachment Inquiry Give the House?

Several experts have argued that the House might have a stronger legal position in disputes with the executive branch over information and witness appearances if it were undertaking impeachment proceedings rather than investigations. Michael Conway, who served as counsel on the House judiciary committee during the Watergate investigation, has advanced a similar argument. In particular, he points to a staff memo written in April 1974, which argues that “the Supreme Court has contrasted the broad scope of the inquiry power of the House in impeachment proceedings with its more confined scope in legislative investigations. From the beginning of the Federal Government, presidents have stated that in an impeachment inquiry the Executive Branch could be required to produce papers that it might with‐hold in a legislative investigation.” Others are more skeptical—like Alan Baron, a former attorney for the House judiciary committee on four judicial impeachments, who has cautioned that impeachment proceedings don’t “make all the problems go away.” Certainly—as was suggested during our conversation on the Lawfare podcast last month—we would expect members to ask different kinds of questions during hearings if the goal is to establish a case for impeachment than if they are doing more general investigative work. But that is a separate issue from whether impeachment proceedings would meaningfully change the process members can use to obtain information in committee, the kind of material the committee could obtain and the speed at which the committee would be likely to obtain it. The answer to all these questions is: It depends.

While several House committees are engaged in oversight work that could bear on an impeachment inquiry, the House judiciary committee, which would conduct impeachment hearings, will be our focus here. Historically, the initiation of impeachment proceedings has had implications for the way the judiciary committee obtains relevant material. But broader changes in congressional rules and procedures in recent years mean that today’s judiciary committee may not need the same kind of special powers it was granted as part of previous impeachment inquiries.

The impeachment proceedings against both Presidents Nixonand Clinton began with a vote by the full House of Representatives directing the judiciary committee “to investigate fully and completely whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its constitutional power to impeach” the president in question. In both cases, the resolution granted several specific powers to the committee for it to use in the course of completing the investigation with which it was charged by the full House. First, the authorizing resolutions outlined procedures for issuing subpoenas.

Which is another reason that Haspell should do her job...It's all over the lamer media sources that you have your cement head buried in that the "whistleblower" (i.e. gossip) is CIA....That means that he has operated outside his box, shit head.

The whistleblower who filed an explosive complaint against Trump is reportedly a CIA officer once assigned to the White House

NY Times: Whistleblower is a CIA officer

Holy shit are you both a moron and an insufferable asshole.

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

Could pompao be the rumored anti trumper?
Is he talking negatively about trump to intel officials?

I hope not, I want to like this guy. Seems like a good soldier.

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
Little early to be turning on each other ain't it?

Which is another reason that Haspell should do her job...It's all over the lamer media sources that you have your cement head buried in that the "whistleblower" (i.e. gossip) is CIA....That means that he has operated outside his box, shit head.

The whistleblower who filed an explosive complaint against Trump is reportedly a CIA officer once assigned to the White House

It’s right in your headline dope: “assigned to the White House”.

CIA didn’t surreptitiously insert this Agent in order to spy.

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

Could pompao be the rumored anti trumper?
Is he talking negatively about trump to intel officials?

I hope not, I want to like this guy. Seems like a good soldier.

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
Little early to be turning on each other ain't it?
You ain’t seen nothing yet lol wait till obama gets arrested haha

It's beyond obvious that you're more interested than being an abusive cocksucker than keeping up with the facts surrounding the story.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, peckerhead.

Why should anyone believe that? He's a friend of Brennan's

Forum List

Back