Pompao being called to testify first might mean he is the leaker

Look at these Trumpers getting folks lines up to throw under the bus ...too funny.

Pompeo? They'd turn on THAT Trumper creep?

Jesus.

Fear not...it's Dan Coats or his Deputy

Look at these Trumpers getting folks lines up to throw under the bus ...too funny.

Jesus.

If democrats get embarrassed in 3 weeks your party is over lol
You better pray pompao has some dirt

Jesus.

Pompeo?

Nah...he'll lie his ass off like the rest of them

Jesus.

They can't embarrass themselves any worse than they did with Mueller.

If it goes badky they'll just make up a new lie and repeat the process.

Jesus.

You people are letting your imaginations get away with you again.
The Democrats are trying to harass and bully the Trump Administration into backing off.....because Democrats don't want the truth to come out.
Ukraine is the key....all of the bodies are buried there.
The Mueller probe was just a fishing expedition and a cover-up operation.
Now the Ukraine government isn't on the Democrat's side.....so they're trying to create a false impression of investigation into their criminal activies.

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

Could pompao be the rumored anti trumper?
Is he talking negatively about trump to intel officials?

I hope not, I want to like this guy. Seems like a good soldier.

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
It does make you wonder. Ever look at Pompeo's face when Trump talks? It's like, whats he saying now. Maybe thats why McConnell wants Pomp to run for the KS Senate. To save his ambitions before it's too late. All the best people, and T appointed them.

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
Pompeo was subpoenaed not to testify, but to produce documents.

Good grief moron, read the news once in a while.

Another failed thread attempt...

Don’t do it pompao
Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've been told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.
And THAT spook may have been planted by Pompeo or Haspell. Both CIA directors.

Don’t do it pompao

Hey, they're hungry for more conspiracy food. Let them eat their own.

Don’t do it pompao
Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've been told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.
More likely it was Brennan.

Don’t do it pompao
...or you cultists, a minority segment of the population of one country, are desperately grasping at straws, and our system is working as it should.

Gee, tough call.

Don’t do it pompao
No.....the leaker isn't part of the Administration......it's a former member of the Adminstration.
Pompao is being called because they want to harass everyone who works for Trump.
I think they'll end up looking foolish if they think they can get information from Trump's most trusted staff.
Evidence exists that there are some in his "most trusted staff" who can't be trusted.

The best evidence of this is Bolton and Gina Haspell, a couple of neocon Bushbots from way back...Even Pompeo is a bit of a question mark...Kavanaugh was last on the list of a lot of people, because of his seriously sketchy track record viz. the 4th and 5th Amendments...The list goes on.

You left out Volker.
I don't need any of your help, thankyouverymuch.

For a non voter you sure do get into politics. The old saying is if you don't vote stay the fuck out of the conversation. Odd one.

Don’t do it pompao
...or you cultists, a minority segment of the population of one country, are desperately grasping at straws, and our system is working as it should.

Gee, tough call.
Yep, Trump Straws.

Don’t do it pompao

Every second that goes by and all you have is trump asking Ukraine to end corruption is time that we relish your failure, and the more we win.

Jesus.

Some of us "Trumpers" never really trusted him....Best check yourself before you wreck yourself yet again.

BTW, I'm far, far less a "Trumper" than I thoroughly loathe fifth columnist tankie shitheels like you.

Don’t do it pompao

Gee, tough call.
Straws?!?

It's you assclows who are the ones running with second-hand gossip, hoping against hope that WE GOTEEM NOW!

The complete lack of self awareness among you jackwagons is tragic.

Don’t do it pompao

Gee, tough call.
Straws?!?

It's you assclows who are the ones running with second-hand gossip, hoping against hope that WE GOTEEM NOW!

Hmm,no, that's all impotent whining from the #1 trump cultist. Every argument I make regarding this is based on facts that are public knowledge. That's, of course, why your embarrassing, cultish whining is in full gear.

Gee, tough call.
Straws?!?

Hmm,no, that's all impotent whining from the #1 trump cultist. Every argument I make regarding this is based on facts that are public knowledge. That's, of course, why your embarrassing, cultish whining is in full gear.
Your theories are based on lies and Dim propaganda.

Forum List

Back