Pompao being called to testify first might mean he is the leaker

How Inherent Contempt works:

Person refuses compliance with House committee. Member of Congress submits Inherent contempt resolution. House votes. If approved, Speaker orders person's arrest. He is then tried before the House. If convicted, jailed until complies.
When has this ever been done?

How Inherent Contempt works:

Person refuses compliance with House committee. Member of Congress submits Inherent contempt resolution. House votes. If approved, Speaker orders person's arrest. He is then tried before the House. If convicted, jailed until complies.
When has this ever been done?
I was wondering that myself. So, I did something totally crazy... I looked it up for myself.

"While Congress retains its "inherent contempt" authority and may exercise it at any time, this inherent contempt process was last used by the Senate in 1934, in a Senate investigation of airlines and the U.S. Postmaster. After a one-week trial on the Senate floor (presided over by Vice President John Nance Garner, in his capacity as Senate President), William P. MacCracken, Jr., a lawyer and former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Aeronautics who was charged with allowing clients to remove or rip up subpoenaed documents, was found guilty and sentenced to 10 days imprisonment.[11]" - Wikipedia

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

Could pompao be the rumored anti trumper?
Is he talking negatively about trump to intel officials?

I hope not, I want to like this guy. Seems like a good soldier.

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
No.....the leaker isn't part of the Administration......it's a former member of the Adminstration.
Pompao is being called because they want to harass everyone who works for Trump.
I think they'll end up looking foolish if they think they can get information from Trump's most trusted staff.
Democrats can’t take another public beating, they are looking for the weak link. I hope it’s not him
Notice the urgency.....Pelosi announces an Impeachment inquiry.....then promptly leaves town for 2 weeks.

House Democrats have issues threats......and aren't even here to enforce their demands because they left town immediately.......so all of this is just a media campaign that even Fox News is involved in.

I'm thinking she won't do it. These are politicians after all. They have no spine. This is only for the news networks. Nothing more.
No....no....no......this time they really mean it.

They always do. Honestly, after all this I hope a giant douche cleanses both sides of the isle and shit starts getting normal again.

No.....the leaker isn't part of the Administration......it's a former member of the Adminstration.
Pompao is being called because they want to harass everyone who works for Trump.
I think they'll end up looking foolish if they think they can get information from Trump's most trusted staff.
Democrats can’t take another public beating, they are looking for the weak link. I hope it’s not him
Notice the urgency.....Pelosi announces an Impeachment inquiry.....then promptly leaves town for 2 weeks.

House Democrats have issues threats......and aren't even here to enforce their demands because they left town immediately.......so all of this is just a media campaign that even Fox News is involved in.

I'm thinking she won't do it. These are politicians after all. They have no spine. This is only for the news networks. Nothing more.
No....no....no......this time they really mean it.

They always do. Honestly, after all this I hope a giant douche cleanses both sides of the isle and shit starts getting normal again.
Democrats need to allow deregulation and they never will. We need to fight for it

Forum List

Back