Pompao being called to testify first might mean he is the leaker

And THAT spook may have been planted by Pompeo or Haspell. Both CIA directors.
More likely it was Brennan.
...or you cultists, a minority segment of the population of one country, are desperately grasping at straws, and our system is working as it should.

Gee, tough call.
Straws?!?

It's you assclows who are the ones running with second-hand gossip, hoping against hope that WE GOTEEM NOW!

The complete lack of self awareness among you jackwagons is tragic.
Hmm,no, that's all impotent whining from the #1 trump cultist. Every argument I make regarding this is based on facts that are public knowledge. That's, of course, why your embarrassing, cultish whining is in full gear.
Your theories are based on lies and Dim propaganda.
Haha, sure, cultist.

Don't be surprised if the leaker is Kellyanne Conway. Read her husband's garbage recently?
the leaker works for Hillary.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. There are some Republicans that are anti-Trumpers, and Kellyanne's husband fits that description. They might be working as a team.
Hillary and John Brennan were supposed to have had their security clearances pulled at the direction of the president....and we find out that they still have been allowed to keep them.
Who is responsible for this?
In my book this is somebody in the intel community disobeying a direct order from the president.

But the fact that they still have them is a pretty good indication of the source of this fake whistleblower complaint. Not to mention the fact that whenever the Democrats spring one of these hoaxes Hillary somehow finds the time to write a speech and is allowed a platform to give yet another speech trashing Trump. She claims now that she got 66 million votes yet lost to a tornado.

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

Could pompao be the rumored anti trumper?
Is he talking negatively about trump to intel officials?

I hope not, I want to like this guy. Seems like a good soldier.

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
No.....the leaker isn't part of the Administration......it's a former member of the Adminstration.
Pompao is being called because they want to harass everyone who works for Trump.
I think they'll end up looking foolish if they think they can get information from Trump's most trusted staff.
Democrats can’t take another public beating, they are looking for the weak link. I hope it’s not him
Notice the urgency.....Pelosi announces an Impeachment inquiry.....then promptly leaves town for 2 weeks.

House Democrats have issues threats......and aren't even here to enforce their demands because they left town immediately.......so all of this is just a media campaign that even Fox News is involved in.

I'm thinking she won't do it. These are politicians after all. They have no spine. This is only for the news networks. Nothing more.

if you wanted to get at trump, you want to get the weak link first that might fold, it will be interesting to see if pompao agrees to show up to these hearings. (Bill Barr doesn’t have to punish)

Could pompao be the rumored anti trumper?
Is he talking negatively about trump to intel officials?

I hope not, I want to like this guy. Seems like a good soldier.

But democrats are looking to strike quickly, they can’t take another embarrassing hearing (McGuire, Lewandowski )

Don’t do it pompao
No.....the leaker isn't part of the Administration......it's a former member of the Adminstration.
Pompao is being called because they want to harass everyone who works for Trump.
I think they'll end up looking foolish if they think they can get information from Trump's most trusted staff.
Democrats can’t take another public beating, they are looking for the weak link. I hope it’s not him
Notice the urgency.....Pelosi announces an Impeachment inquiry.....then promptly leaves town for 2 weeks.

House Democrats have issues threats......and aren't even here to enforce their demands because they left town immediately.......so all of this is just a media campaign that even Fox News is involved in.

I'm thinking she won't do it. These are politicians after all. They have no spine. This is only for the news networks. Nothing more.
No....no....no......this time they really mean it.

Don't be surprised if the leaker is Kellyanne Conway. Read her husband's garbage recently?
I wouldn't be so sure about that. There are some Republicans that are anti-Trumpers, and Kellyanne's husband fits that description. They might be working as a team.
The Kellyanne situation is just plain ugly. And it brings to the forefront of how many couples there are in the entertainment/political/media/non elected political/lawyer related fiefdom. To many. and it makes you think we are being gamed as they steal our tax money.

I certainly hope so! I hope there is a vast network of republicans conspiring against trump and leaking info about him. What a great story that would be.

The Kellyanne situation is just plain ugly. And it brings to the forefront of how many couples there are in the entertainment/political/media/non elected political/lawyer related fiefdom. To many. and it makes you think we are being gamed as they steal our tax money.
Of course we're being gamed.
Nothing is as it appears.
I just wish Trump would learn to keep his mouth shut.

You still haven't figured it out. It's all perception. Trump does the same thing as Obama except for the fact he (T) blurts it all out. In actuality, they are quite alike despite how Trump acts. What is amazing about K. Conway is how a 3rd rate pollster ended up in the WH in the first place. Can you say Shit Show?

I think this is the 1st time I mentioned Obama on this site. I couldn't stand the guy and likewise, Trump. And when it comes down to it, all the F'n politicians are out for the same damn thing. Getting what they want on the taxpayers dime.

You still haven't figured it out. It's all perception. Trump does the same thing as Obama except for the fact he (T) blurts it all out. In actuality, they are quite alike despite how Trump acts. What is amazing about K. Conway is how a 3rd rate pollster ended up in the WH in the first place. Can you say Shit Show?

I think this is the 1st time I mentioned Obama on this site. I couldn't stand the guy and likewise, Trump. And when it comes down to it, all the F'n politicians are out for the same damn thing. Getting what they want on the taxpayers dime.
No you're wrong.
Obama used the intel community and the DoJ to create false charges against the president.
Trump is simply trying to get to the bottom of the corruption that went on during the Obama Administration.
BTW, Obama was constantly exposing the Bush Administration's actions.....why can't Trump do the same?

No you're wrong.
Obama used the intel community and the DoJ to create false charges against the president.
Trump is simply trying to get to the bottom of the corruption that went on during the Obama Administration.
BTW, Obama was constantly exposing the Bush Administration's actions.....why can't Trump do the same?
Has anything actually changed from one administration to another? Don't be so blind.

Pompeo isn't an anti-Trump. I doubt he is the guilty party. We've told by numerous officials that the source is a CIA employee.

Which potentially further burnishes my mistrust of Gina Haspell...If she doesn't smoke out this asshole and more like them, she should get her walking papers, pronto.
CIA doesn’t investigate domestic issues. That would be FBI.

Holy shit you’re a moron.

The subpoena has no teeth. He just needs to IGNORE IT.
Another idiot who has never read the Constitution and is ignorant of the law.
The subpoena is toothless. Without the formal declaration of impeachment that requires the entire house to vote the subpoena can not be enforced. That is the rules of the house. The rule that Pelosi is desperately trying to skirt so she doesn't have to put swing Democrats on record just before an election.

Ignorant does describe one of us and it isn't me

The second hand bullshit traitor motherfucker is Brennan. He voted communist in 1950’s when Soviet Union had enough nuclear weapons to obliterate the United States. Naturally Obama made him NSA.

Forum List

Back