Pompeo Say's It's Iran

Should have stayed. We have no use for you here.

I know. You big government statist hate everyone that does not bow down the the all powerful and mighty central government.

how dare anyone in your country not think exactly like you. :290968001256257790-final:

We you “think” Iran is better than us, you’re a traitor. Own it.

Where the fuck did I say that Iran is better than us? Damn son, you are getting your ass beat so bad now you have to just make up lies.

Just take you beating like a man and move on

Um your claim was Iran was innocent and we’re blaming them. Don’t back peddle

Hit the Iran Ministry of Defence.
2 or 3 cruise missiles should send an appropriate message.

If it's a limited-strike, why not just behead their government? The Iranian people shouldn't suffer those hideous old perverts for another day. They tried to overthrow the mullahs back in 2009 and Barry did nothing. 500 M-16s sneaked into the slums of Tehran and they'd have been free for the last ten years.

"While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!" - Trump

I did not say they were innocent, why must you post lie after lie.

I questioned the government's official story...something anyone with a brain should do

We didn’t go to war with Iraq under false pretenses. That’s the phony, liberal narrative. You’re such a good liberal, parroting their narratives.

Poor little government stooge. We were told that Iraq was a direct threat to us due to their WMDs. This was a lie, the only WMDs they had were 40 year old arty shells we gave them when they were fighting Iran.
Well, there is a debate about a lot of that, in that there is evidence that the weapons were moved in to Syria.
I tend to think The Intelligence Community has been corrupt since The Clinton Years and maybe even Bush Sr. and that is what represents The Deep State. The Intelligence Community and Bureaucrats in The FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc. who manipulate The American People on a regular basis.

So, you might say, they lied about WMDs
They protected Hillary Clinton as she was their choice.
And They Staged a COUP against President Trump when they couldn't help get Clinton elected.

It's either All or None.

They could be lying now....but it's also a good possibility....that President Trump cleared out a lot of the corrupt Deep State Bureaucrats we had installed and we are finally being given correct information.

I know. You big government statist hate everyone that does not bow down the the all powerful and mighty central government.

how dare anyone in your country not think exactly like you. :290968001256257790-final:

Where the fuck did I say that Iran is better than us? Damn son, you are getting your ass beat so bad now you have to just make up lies.

What’s Iran ever do to you?

How many Mid East disasters do we need to backfire before we learn our lesson?

Iran has killed many US soldiers in the Iraq war. Do some research, please

So the fiasco in Iraq means we can't defend our interests in the ME, Timmy? Timmy? you ain't all there are ya, Timmy?

I. Suggest you pick up a history book book on the US + Iran.

So the fiasco in Iraq means we can't defend our interests in the ME, Timmy? Timmy? you ain't all there are ya, Timmy?
The American people have no interests in the ME. The transnational capitalist billionaires do. Do you want our military fighting for them?

Get our navy out of there and mind our business, but alas I’m dreaming. The American Empire must impose its will.

My guess is this was a false flag op.

Typical liberal, thinks Iran are the good guys and we’re the bad guys

The history tween the US and Iran? Yeah we are the bad guys .

The history tween the US and Iran? Yeah we are the bad guys .

Bullshit. Had we backed the shah like we probably should have, Iran would still be a shithole. We’re no responsible for all the worlds’ failures, contrary to how you liberal cowards think.

I think we are the bad guys and I ain’t no liberal.

I think we are the bad guys and I ain’t no liberal.

You’re an isolationist, which is fine that’s your prerogative. My opinion is you lack perspective on how much more fucked up the world would be without us.

Bullshit. Had we backed the shah like we probably should have, Iran would still be a shithole. We’re no responsible for all the worlds’ failures, contrary to how you liberal cowards think.

We did back the Shah, we put him in power to start with.

But we fucked up and withdrew that support because we thought he was being too friendly with Russia.

Iran was not a shithole when he was removed from power, it had moved out of 3rd world status and was considered part of the industrialized nations. That was what the radicals used against the Shah, he had allowed Iran to become to "western".

Forum List

Back