Pompeo Say's It's Iran

[

Did somebody tattle about your measly 2 inches?

No, I'm no expert on the Japanese military, but it's common knowledge about it's limitations that had been enshrined in it's Constitution. Maybe you should be a little curious sometimes and look things up, moron.

Keep following me around, fagbag and I'll keep turning you into a cartoon...you don't know shit from shinola.....maybe that's why your sandals stink.

Oh, I think you don’t know what’s going on in the world.

The President is renegotiating that stuff and Japan is going to be let off of their leash.

China is shitting their pants over this and that’s why they keep coming to the negotiating table.

Try reading some time.

We should let Japan fight them and take the gloves off of them.

Let Japan? I think they'll pass.

The only thing getting in the way of Japan building an army for the sake of "defending other allies" (aka war) is their own Constitution. they aren't banned from doing so. As a matter of fact they recently (pre Trump) reinterpreted it and expanded it's meaning. So, there are no laws barring Japan from creating a huge military force, they don't by their own choice.
The don't because they rely on the US to defend them. If Japan had to face China alone, you can bet Japan would be stockpiling long range missiles with nuclear warheads now.

Sure, it's like Japan isn't a convenient satellite for our military at all. They are totally useless, right? Tired of the argument.
Apparently you re too tired to follow the argument. The reason Japan does not have a more capable military is that it depends on the US to defend it. If it was on its own, it would change its constitution so that it could build up its military.

Sure, it's like Japan isn't a convenient satellite for our military at all. They are totally useless, right? Tired of the argument.

Good...now leave...nobody wants your sorry smelly ass around.

[

Did somebody tattle about your measly 2 inches?

No, I'm no expert on the Japanese military, but it's common knowledge about it's limitations that had been enshrined in it's Constitution. Maybe you should be a little curious sometimes and look things up, moron.

Keep following me around,

Not for nothing but you replied to my post.

and I'll keep turning you into a cartoon.

I realize my avatar is a cartoon, but this is you:
71576.jpg

..you don't know shit from shinola.....maybe that's why your sandals stink.

Then maybe you could try refuting something rather than get all bent out of shape. I think you need to hatefuck your pillow until the tears are gone.

Sure, considering you are wrong about pretty much everything. You don't like my posts then put me on ignore.

Stick your advice up your fun-hole, Betty....you're not welcome here or anywhere.

If anyone is interested, this is the blueprint for what is being done to Iran. It lays out the different strategies for dealing with Iran. It was released in '09 and you can clearly see the different strategies that have since been employed. The US has already made its intentions clear. Question every word uttered by these crazy neocons.

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/06_iran_strategy.pdf

Zionism is a disease of the mind.

Last edited:
Japan bought Iranian oil in defiance of U.S. sanctions. U.S. stopped giving them waiver to do so. Iran invited Japan PM to talk and keep buying their oil. Pompeo says that Iran would choose this moment to bomb tankers on the way to, wait for it, Japan.

Can anyone account for the whereabouts of John Bolton before the explosion? Was a walrus seen swimming away just afterwards?

Forum List

Back