🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Pompous Little Twit"

Ocasio-Cortez is so named by the Greenpeace co-founder.

Let's hope this sort of thing continues, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

Greenpeace co-founder tears into Ocasio-Cortez, Green New Deal: ‘Pompous little twit’
Wow, he just took her to the woodshed. I'm almost embarrassed for her. I was going to say, "he bent her over", but why insult the guy?

She should be bent over, and paddled to tears.

Like Stormy Daniels spanking Donald Trump with a magazine?

I find your use of this very sexual imagery to be very disturbing, and yet it's right there every time one you goes after this woman. The obsession is pathetically funny.

DragonLady, Do illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than citizens? Are you updating your incorrect point of view based on facts, or are you ignoring facts and staying ignorant willfully?

Here is the link, what does it tell us?

Departments of Justice and Homeland Security Release Data on Incarcerated Aliens—94 Percent of All Confirmed Aliens in DOJ Custody Are Unlawfully Present

Greenpeace co-founder tears into Ocasio-Cortez, Green New Deal: ‘Pompous little twit’
Wow, he just took her to the woodshed. I'm almost embarrassed for her. I was going to say, "he bent her over", but why insult the guy?

Wow...would that ever be said about a male congressman...freshman or otherwise?

Ocasio is making people pay attention to issues long neglected.

Deal with it
I actually donated to her campaign to keep her talking lol

She is playing her assigned role to perfection. She is the shiny object, the magician’s assistant designed to keep you focused on her rather than what really matters.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Lol

Well, are you going to expand on your stupid thought?

We know democrats fix elections. Been proven over and over again.

So, tell us. What reeeeeeally matters to you? Fake global warming?

Only the Repubs have been proven to fix elections (see NC).

What really matters to me is my and my families financial security, now and in the future.

Climate change is not fake, but AOCs plan is beyond stupid. The thing to do about climate change is to prepare for the changes. The Ag community has been doing this. They have no time for stupid political battles, they are acting now. Irrigation and better drainage is being added to land as fast as the farmers can afford to do it as they have seen the changing patterns.

The “GND” is a joke and never supposed to become reality. But think about this, with it as the focus, almost any thing that is decided upon will seem like a win.

A couple years ago when I was ready for a new set of golf clubs I started by looking at ones that were way more than I actually wanted to spend. Then when I choose the set that I really wanted my wife was like “those are reasonable”....

This is what the GND is doing now....

22 million illegals are voting and it’s rep fault lol

You are a fucking moron of epic proportions if you think 22 million illegals are voting

How Johnson Won Election He'd Lost
Then you had Adlai Stevenson III-

Chicago, however, is known for its fires, and there was a roaring one there in 1982 that resulted in one of the largest voter fraud prosecutions ever conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice. The telltale smoke arose out of one of the closest governor's races in Illinois history; and as for the fire, the U.S. Attorney in Chicago at the time, Daniel Webb, estimated that at least 100,000 fraudulent votes (10 percent of all votes in the city) had been cast.[2] Sixty-five individuals were indicted for federal election crimes, and all but two (one found incompetent to stand trial and another who died) were convicted. [3]

Grand Jury Findings

On December 14, 1984, Chief Judge Frank McGarr of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois publicly released the federal grand jury's report on the 1982 election-only the third time in the history of the court that a grand jury report had been made public.[15] The evidence revealed substantial vote fraud in Chicago during the November 2, 1982, election and found "that similar fraudulent activities have occurred prior to 1982."[16]

What particularly struck FBI agent Ernest Locker was how routine vote fraud was for the precinct captains, election judges, poll watchers, and political party workers he interviewed. They had been taught how to steal votes (and elections) by their predecessors, who had in turn been taught by their predecessors. Based on his investigation, Locker came to believe the claims, hotly debated among historians, that Mayor Daley threw the 1960 presidential election for John Kennedy with massive ballot stuffing in Chicago.[17]This type of voter fraud, stated Locker, "was an accepted way of life in Chicago."[18]

Soon after the investigation started, it became evident that this was not a case of isolated wrongdoing, but rather a case of extensive, substantial, and widespread fraud in precincts and wards throughout Chicago. The FBI investigators concluded that their regular tools-interviewing witnesses, obtaining documents, and using handwriting experts to analyze signatures on documents-would not be up to the task. After all, to conduct a complete investigation, they would have to review "virtually all of the 1,000,000 ballot applications submitted in the City of Chicago in the November election" as well as the voter lists maintained by the election board for all of Chicago's 2,910 precincts (comprising approximately 1.6 million voters) to check for the names of voters registered in more than one precinct, as well as registered voters who were dead.[19]

The investigation uncovered a variety of voter-fraud techniques.

Preying on the Disabled and Elderly. The evidence showed that the conspirators evaded detection by casting ballots for those persons who would be the most unlikely to challenge the theft of their franchise. In the Seventh Circuit's Olinger decision, for example, the court described how the votes of elderly and handicapped voters who lived at a residential facility were stolen in a special absentee election:

Hicks [the Democratic Party precinct captain] told the election judges that the residents of Monroe Pavillion were "crazy." He instructed appellant and the other election judges to ignore the wishes of the residents. Instead, the election judges were told to "punch 10" on the computerized ballot for every resident. Punching 10 on the ballot resulted in a vote for each of the Democratic candidates on the ballot. On October 30, 1982, appellant and the other election judges, with Hicks in attendance, conducted the special election at Monroe Pavillion. In over two hours of voting, approximately 52 residents voted. Appellant and the other election judges cast nearly all of those votes for the straight Democratic Party ticket by punching 10.[28]

As described in the Olinger decision, votes of the elderly and disabled were regularly stolen at the residences where they lived. Their wishes were ignored, and the judges of election, under instructions from the precinct captain, punched a straight Democratic ticket. Most significantly, several Assistant State's Attorneys served as election observers but did not detect the fraud because they "believed it was the job of the judges of election to assist the voters and accurately register their choices for candidates." They failed to realize, however, that these "assistors" were actually ignoring the voters' preferences.[29]

Impersonating Absent Voters. The dominant form of vote fraud was accomplished with ballots cast for absent voters.[30] The fraud often began with the legally required canvasses conducted in many precincts prior to the election:

Although the canvass disclosed that a number of persons who were registered to vote in the precinct had died, moved away, or for some other reason had become ineligible to vote, these persons were not struck from the list of eligible voters. Finally on election day the defendants, either personally or by acting through others, caused numerous false ballots to be cast for the straight Democratic ticket.[31]

On the day of the general election, dishonest precinct captains kept careful track of who came to the polls to vote. Runners working for the precinct captains not only supplied rides for voters, but also noted "who would not be coming to the polls because they were too sick, were too drunk, had recently moved away, or had died."

Precinct captains supplied the names of those absent voters to other participants in the fraud, and "ballots either were punched on the voting machines by people posing as the voter, or were punched with ball point pens or other similar objects in a private place outside the polling areas by the precinct captain or his workers."[32] Some of the defendants even "went into washrooms, where they practiced forging the signatures" of those whom they believed would not vote.[33]

Registering Aliens. Aliens who were illegally registered were another source of potential votes "for the unscrupulous precinct captain." The grand jury found that many aliens "register to vote so that they can obtain documents identifying them as U.S. citizens" and had "used their voters' cards to obtain a myriad of benefits, from social security to jobs with the Defense Department."[34] In fact, three aliens were charged "with attempting to get U.S. passports by using their voter registration cards."[35]

U.S. Attorney Dan Webb estimated that 80,000 illegal aliens were registered to vote in Chicago.[36] Dozens of aliens were indicted and convicted for registering and voting,[37] and one individual was indicted for recruiting an illegal alien to register to vote.[38]

False Registrations. Another way to obtain names that could be voted on election day was to have people falsely register to vote in a precinct. One party precinct captain, for example, had two city workers who were seeking to transfer their job locations register in his precinct even though they did not live there. Even the assistant precinct captain was falsely registered.[39] In some instances, the conspirators asked actual residents at the addresses where voters falsely claimed to reside to "place name-tags on their doors that bore the names of the non-resident registrants."[40] Other canvassers were indicted and charged with certifying the addresses of voters when no such address existed.[41]

Casting Fraudulent Absentee Ballots. Precinct captains would ask their workers "to encourage voters to apply for absentee ballots whether or not they had a valid reason to do so and to turn the blank ballots over" so that the captains could vote the ballots. One worker noticed that two of the absentee ballots he delivered to a precinct captain had already been filled out: One "was straight Democratic, but…the other contained some Republican entries. The precinct captain caused the second absentee ballot containing Republican entries to be torn up."[42]

Buying Votes. The going rate for a vote in one particular Chicago ward was two dollars, and some precinct captains kept a supply of dollar bills ready on election day solely for buying votes. Alcohol was also used as an incentive to get people to the polls, with one hotel manager ordering "the liquor in advance from the precinct captain."[43]

Altering the Vote Count. Changing the actual vote count was another method of fraud. For example, one precinct captain and his son held their own fraudulent election after the polls closed by repeatedly running two ballots through the voting machine. At that time, Chicago was using punch cards for ballots, and punch card counting machines in the precincts totaled the votes cast (similar to the way optical-scan paper ballots are totaled today by computer scanners in the precincts). One ballot was a straight Democratic "punch 10," and the precinct captain ran it through the counting machine 198 times. In order to avoid suspicion, he also ran a ballot containing some Republican votes through the machine six times.[44] All of the votes in that precinct were fraudulent except for those two original ballots.[45]

Lessons Learned

Three factors, in particular, contributed to the successful electoral fraud of former Mayor Daley's political machine.

Interference by Party Officials.Precinct captains in Chicago did not work for the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners. They were political appointees of the ward committeemen and therefore answered only to the committeemen and their political party. A precinct captain's loyalty was not to running a clean and fair election but to the political party that controlled his ward. Despite not working for the election board, precinct captains often opened and supervised the polls on election day and directed or influenced the door-to-door canvasses "required by law in order to determine the accuracy of voter registration."[46]

She is playing her assigned role to perfection. She is the shiny object, the magician’s assistant designed to keep you focused on her rather than what really matters.

Lol

What really matters to me is my and my families financial security, now and in the future.

Climate change is not fake, but AOCs plan is beyond stupid. The thing to do about climate change is to prepare for the changes. The Ag community has been doing this. They have no time for stupid political battles, they are acting now. Irrigation and better drainage is being added to land as fast as the farmers can afford to do it as they have seen the changing patterns.

The “GND” is a joke and never supposed to become reality. But think about this, with it as the focus, almost any thing that is decided upon will seem like a win.

A couple years ago when I was ready for a new set of golf clubs I started by looking at ones that were way more than I actually wanted to spend. Then when I choose the set that I really wanted my wife was like “those are reasonable”....

Last edited:

Deal with it
I actually donated to her campaign to keep her talking lol

A fool and his money are soon parted

You keep telling yourself that. It clearly makes you feel better since you’ve posted it before. You pretend that all this focus on AOC is by design so the DEMS can slither around and do what? How does AOC acting stupid help the liberal cause?

AOC is the party's newest shiny object. She is a distraction tactic. It works wonders on the deeply partisan Cult45 as they are obsessed. The Orange Virus uses a similar method stolen from the Democratic playbook. She's more seamless because Democrats have been using this tactic for decades and are better at it than Republicans.

Lol

You are a fucking moron of epic proportions if you think 22 million illegals are voting

California registered 10 million of them to vote and gave them drivers licenses for ID. How many of those 10 million voted? right, no one knows. Was it enough to swing Cal's EC count? right again, no one knows.

Now, please tell us why you want non citizens voting in American elections. Do you think we should be able to go to the UK and vote in their elections?

You keep telling yourself that. It clearly makes you feel better since you’ve posted it before. You pretend that all this focus on AOC is by design so the DEMS can slither around and do what? How does AOC acting stupid help the liberal cause?

AOC is the party's newest shiny object. She is a distraction tactic. It works wonders on the deeply partisan Cult45 as they are obsessed. The Orange Virus uses a similar method stolen from the Democratic playbook. She's more seamless because Democrats have been using this tactic for decades and are better at it than Republicans.

I want the dems to keep her in the forefront for the next year at least. AOC, Pelosi, the two muslim congresswomen, Pocahontas, cameltoe, beto, put them all out there, they are destroying the dem party and its fun to watch.

Lol

California registered 10 million of them to vote and gave them drivers licenses for ID. How many of those 10 million voted? right, no one knows. Was it enough to swing Cal's EC count? right again, no one knows.
?

I know this will blow your little mind, but just because you saw something on Facebook does not make it true, no matter how many times your friends shared it.

Stop fucking lying OK? They were able to vote in SCHOOL BOARD elections only

So are you stupid or lying. I say both

She is new, outspoken, she represents some people's. views but not all Democrats or independents. its ok to not like her political views, she cant be that dumb, she has managed to get you talking about her 24 /7.

Its bad when a Greenpeace founder calls AOC a stupid imbecile. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
you would think some capitalists would insist on some competition of ideas.

nothing but national socialists on the right wing?

LOL one of the founders of Greenpeace just told you AOC is an idiot and her new green deal is as stupid as she is HELLO. Meanwhile you bunch of dumb asses run around defending her and the new green deal. :21::21::21:
lol. anybody can resort to fallacy. better solutions at lower costs requires more competition.

Don't get mad at us, its your Greenpeace founder who said Cortez is a pompous little twit who's ideas are colossally stupid. :itsok:

Like Stormy Daniels spanking Donald Trump with a magazine?

I find your use of this very sexual imagery to be very disturbing, and yet it's right there every time one you goes after this woman. The obsession is pathetically funny.

When a child misbehaves, spanking is acceptable.

Deal with it

She is a petulant, annoying child and should be treated as such.

Its bad when a Greenpeace founder calls AOC a stupid imbecile. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
you would think some capitalists would insist on some competition of ideas.

nothing but national socialists on the right wing?

LOL one of the founders of Greenpeace just told you AOC is an idiot and her new green deal is as stupid as she is HELLO. Meanwhile you bunch of dumb asses run around defending her and the new green deal. :21::21::21:
lol. anybody can resort to fallacy. better solutions at lower costs requires more competition.

Don't get mad at us, its your Greenpeace founder who said Cortez is a pompous little twit who's ideas are colossally stupid. :itsok:
So you know you're lying and do it anyway?

Moore was NOT a Greenpeace founder... That is in itself a lie.

He a shill for the corporate energy asshoiles and has been for 35 years.

WHen your "argument" starts with a lie...it has no where to go but down

Deal with it

Sure didn't come off that way in the recent Congressional Hearing. In fact she came off like one of the smartest people in that room

Deal with it

She is a petulant, annoying child and should be treated as such.

And the Repubs wonder why they lose the female vote every election.

Forum List

Back