🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Pompous Little Twit"

If anyone deserved a "paddling" it was Jordan and Meadows..for their petulant tantrums

But I think they might be the sort of people who view that as a reward rather than a punishment

Ocasio-Cortez is so named by the Greenpeace co-founder.

Let's hope this sort of thing continues, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

Greenpeace co-founder tears into Ocasio-Cortez, Green New Deal: ‘Pompous little twit’
Wow, he just took her to the woodshed. I'm almost embarrassed for her. I was going to say, "he bent her over", but why insult the guy?

She should be bent over, and paddled to tears.
Wow...would that ever be said about a male congressman...freshman or otherwise?

Ocasio is making people pay attention to issues long neglected.

Deal with it

She is a petulant, annoying child and should be treated as such.

No she isn't. She's a bright, capable young woman, who is proving herself a remarkably quick study. Congress has people at Deutches Banke picked up the documents being subpoenaed as we type this. Doesn't that just make you tingle with anticipatation?

You know Rod Rosenstein blocked that subpeona when Mueller issued it. Nice to see it going ahead now, thanks to AOC's deft questioning of Michael Cohen on the Buffalo Bills purchase!

Greenpeace co-founder tears into Ocasio-Cortez, Green New Deal: ‘Pompous little twit’
Wow, he just took her to the woodshed. I'm almost embarrassed for her. I was going to say, "he bent her over", but why insult the guy?

Deal with it

And the Repubs wonder why they lose the female vote every election.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So, here is the problem with both parties.

If there is a petulant and spoiled brat that happens to be female; then to call her a petulant child somehow equates to some kind of misogyny and costs people a gender vote.

Is it any wonder that the woman's movement has destroyed itself?

Deal with it

If there is a petulant and spoiled brat that happens to be female; then to call her a petulant child somehow equates to some kind of misogyny and costs people a gender vote.

The problem is that a man would never be labeled as such.

Do you think you can find an example of a male being called such on this forum?

Deal with it

Male behavior differs from female behavior. Lived on Earth long?

Can you find an example of a man acting as much the child?

Can you find a male proposing the spending of $90 TRILLION over the next ten years on impossible fantasies? If you hear of one, let us all know.

I love her! I hope she continues to suck the oxygen out of the room for the next two years. But that's just me. :D

Deal with it

So men cannot be petulant and spoiled brats? Is that what you are saying?

Can you find a male proposing the spending of $90 TRILLION over the next ten years on impossible fantasies? If you hear of one, let us all know.

I love her! I hope she continues to suck the oxygen out of the room for the next two years. But that's just me. :D

Remember, she's "The Boss". She even says so herself. :auiqs.jpg:

So men cannot be petulant and spoiled brats? Is that what you are saying?

Not at all.

She is playing her assigned role to perfection. She is the shiny object, the magician’s assistant designed to keep you focused on her rather than what really matters.

th

Are you really so stupid as to think she came up with that plan all on her own?

She is playing her assigned role to perfection. She is the shiny object, the magician’s assistant designed to keep you focused on her rather than what really matters.

Lol

Well, are you going to expand on your stupid thought?

We know democrats fix elections. Been proven over and over again.

So, tell us. What reeeeeeally matters to you? Fake global warming?

Only the Repubs have been proven to fix elections (see NC).

What really matters to me is my and my families financial security, now and in the future.

Climate change is not fake, but AOCs plan is beyond stupid. The thing to do about climate change is to prepare for the changes. The Ag community has been doing this. They have no time for stupid political battles, they are acting now. Irrigation and better drainage is being added to land as fast as the farmers can afford to do it as they have seen the changing patterns.

The “GND” is a joke and never supposed to become reality. But think about this, with it as the focus, almost any thing that is decided upon will seem like a win.

A couple years ago when I was ready for a new set of golf clubs I started by looking at ones that were way more than I actually wanted to spend. Then when I choose the set that I really wanted my wife was like “those are reasonable”....

This is what the GND is doing now....

22 million illegals are voting and it’s rep fault lol

You are a fucking moron of epic proportions if you think 22 million illegals are voting

Of course they are,, obama said it was ok! Bernie’s Communications manager is an illegal! You want open borders! Are you saying they can’t vote? You dummies are gone lol

She is new, outspoken, she represents some people's. views but not all Democrats or independents. its ok to not like her political views, she cant be that dumb, she has managed to get you talking about her 24 /7.

So you're saying that people like Paris Hilton MUST be smart, just because they manage to get attention?

You DO realize that, by that standard, Donald Trump would also be smart?

Lol

What really matters to me is my and my families financial security, now and in the future.

Climate change is not fake, but AOCs plan is beyond stupid. The thing to do about climate change is to prepare for the changes. The Ag community has been doing this. They have no time for stupid political battles, they are acting now. Irrigation and better drainage is being added to land as fast as the farmers can afford to do it as they have seen the changing patterns.

The “GND” is a joke and never supposed to become reality. But think about this, with it as the focus, almost any thing that is decided upon will seem like a win.

A couple years ago when I was ready for a new set of golf clubs I started by looking at ones that were way more than I actually wanted to spend. Then when I choose the set that I really wanted my wife was like “those are reasonable”....

You are a fucking moron of epic proportions if you think 22 million illegals are voting

Of course they are,, obama said it was ok! Bernie’s Communications manager is an illegal! You want open borders! Are you saying they can’t vote? You dummies are gone lol

Are you vying for the title or stupidest post of the day?

Obama did not say it was ok.

Sanders Comm manger is a DACA kid. Pure genius putting them there.

I want the military to defend our borders and shoot people crossing where they should not.

Deal with it

No, what I wonder is why a man feels it's perfectly okay to mansplain on behalf of women, simply because he's a leftist and ASSumes that all women are also leftists (which is patriarchal in and of itself).

If I haven't made it clear to you before, let me do so once again: YOU are not a spokesman for women and what they think and want. And your constant blithe assertions that all women are faceless, interchangeable cogs who robotically toe your party line is offensive and misogynistic.

But we all know you don't ACTUALLY give a fuck about championing women, or about women at all. You just really like using us to further your own ends, like all chauvinists in feminist garb.

Lol

Are you vying for the title or stupidest post of the day?

Obama did not say it was ok.

Sanders Comm manger is a DACA kid. Pure genius putting them there.

I want the military to defend our borders and shoot people crossing where they should not.

You are suffering from trump derangement syndrome.. there is help and it’s called getting real information.. you can thank me later.. honestly get a hold of your self you are melting

Deal with it

No she isn't. She's a bright, capable young woman, who is proving herself a remarkably quick study. Congress has people at Deutches Banke picked up the documents being subpoenaed as we type this. Doesn't that just make you tingle with anticipatation?

You know Rod Rosenstein blocked that subpeona when Mueller issued it. Nice to see it going ahead now, thanks to AOC's deft questioning of Michael Cohen on the Buffalo Bills purchase!

I'm sure YOU think she's bright, because compared to you, my toilet brush is bright. And she's a "quick study" exactly the way you are: she asserts what she wants to believe as fact and never listens to any other point of view, and then plays victim and crybaby when anyone calls her on her bullshit.

So yeah, I can see why the likes of you would admire her . . . which also shows why normally intelligent people look at her as an ignorant, arrogant joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back