🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Pompous Little Twit"

Oh, yes, I forgot. Republicans want all the air and water filthy and unusable . . . because we don't breathe oxygen and get dehydrated like all the other organic creatures on the planet.

Like I said, twatforbrains, you don't have to keep proving to us that you're a dimwit. No one's arguing the point.
One thing I noticed about many of you, when you can't come up with an actual defense of something, you start name calling. You at least have that in common with tramp as he does the same thing.

One thing I noticed about you: when someone doesn't conform to your personal kindergarten standard of behavior, you're incapable seeing past the butthurt to the actual point.

In deference to your childish sensibilities, I will spell out the point you couldn't see through the crying:

Republicans are as dependent on air and water for existence as you are, so it's hyperbolic and ridiculous to claim that disagreeing with you on environmental policy means that they want air and water too dirty to use.

Now it's time for you to grow up BOTH on the "you called me a mean name! Waaahhh!!!" front, and on the "You don't agree with me, so you're pure evil!!!" front.
I never said any of that, so nice try. I grew up 32 miles from Pittsburgh Pa. and can remember the steel mills and the orange smoke that spewed from the pipes almost 24/7. You could smell the sulfur when you were coming into the city and the sky was always a hazy orange. Now the sky is clear and the air is clear too. The people can breathe easier and the rivers are pretty much unpolluted too.
I lived in Latrobe Pa. and we had a steel mill there too, but it wasn't as bad as the ones in Pittsburgh, but it was bad enough. And coal was a big thing back then too. We had a coal furnace for as long as I could remember until my dad had it converted to baseboard water heat. I stayed sick with bronchitis for years but as soon as the furnace was converted, never suffered from it again.

Here's a question for you.......why would you want to subject your country to damaging air and water if it could be prevented? We need to clean both, but it seems that you're perfectly fine with it getting more polluted everyday. Why is that?
Notice I replied to you without calling you any names, but feel free to call me name again since that's what you do.

"I didn't say THOSE EXACT WORDS, so that means I didn't say it at all!" Yeah, you're really making a case for how you're a mature grown-up who deserves to be treated with respect.

Oh, I forgot. You're a leftist. You think you deserve respect just for breathing in and out.

Before we move on to you thinking you're in charge and demanding answers, let's just address your lying assertion that you didn't say people on the right want pollution. This is your quote:

Remind me of that when you have to wear a mask due to the polluted air.

And then you followed up with:

OK, and how much bottled water do you now buy weekly?

Now, I realize that you're not the brightest bulb on the midway, but I have difficulty believing that you spat out those two smug, self-righteous remarks without any idea that you were saying that you think that anyone who doesn't agree with you about environmental policy therefore wanted polluted air and water.

So before we go any further, and DEFINITELY before you get any grand ideas about how you're going to interrogate me and how I'm going to defend myself to the likes of you, you will first need to have the brains and the guts to admit that 1) you were saying exactly what I said you were, and 2) it's childish, irrational, and melodramatic.
Actually, I'm not going to interrogate you because I'm finished with you. I will no longer be replying to you because I have read all I need to know about you and you're simply not worth my time. You once again call me names and try to insult me. So as they say, Bye Felicity.

I just heard, "I have no response, but I'm too dishonest to just admit it, so I'm going to pretend my childish butthurt is 'loftiness' and hope it fools someone."

Run along, poltroon. You are no loss to this conversation . . . or any conversation. Your retreat is duly noted and laughed at.

Buh-bye, idiot snowflake. :fu:

Oh, yes, I forgot. Republicans want all the air and water filthy and unusable

Nahhh...they just don't friggin give a shit.

Oh and when I was a kid...NO ONE wasted money on bottled water...because it was free and it was clean right from the tap.

How much has THAT pollution cost us?

One thing I noticed about many of you, when you can't come up with an actual defense of something, you start name calling. You at least have that in common with tramp as he does the same thing.

One thing I noticed about you: when someone doesn't conform to your personal kindergarten standard of behavior, you're incapable seeing past the butthurt to the actual point.

In deference to your childish sensibilities, I will spell out the point you couldn't see through the crying:

Republicans are as dependent on air and water for existence as you are, so it's hyperbolic and ridiculous to claim that disagreeing with you on environmental policy means that they want air and water too dirty to use.

Now it's time for you to grow up BOTH on the "you called me a mean name! Waaahhh!!!" front, and on the "You don't agree with me, so you're pure evil!!!" front.
I never said any of that, so nice try. I grew up 32 miles from Pittsburgh Pa. and can remember the steel mills and the orange smoke that spewed from the pipes almost 24/7. You could smell the sulfur when you were coming into the city and the sky was always a hazy orange. Now the sky is clear and the air is clear too. The people can breathe easier and the rivers are pretty much unpolluted too.
I lived in Latrobe Pa. and we had a steel mill there too, but it wasn't as bad as the ones in Pittsburgh, but it was bad enough. And coal was a big thing back then too. We had a coal furnace for as long as I could remember until my dad had it converted to baseboard water heat. I stayed sick with bronchitis for years but as soon as the furnace was converted, never suffered from it again.

Here's a question for you.......why would you want to subject your country to damaging air and water if it could be prevented? We need to clean both, but it seems that you're perfectly fine with it getting more polluted everyday. Why is that?
Notice I replied to you without calling you any names, but feel free to call me name again since that's what you do.

"I didn't say THOSE EXACT WORDS, so that means I didn't say it at all!" Yeah, you're really making a case for how you're a mature grown-up who deserves to be treated with respect.

Oh, I forgot. You're a leftist. You think you deserve respect just for breathing in and out.

Before we move on to you thinking you're in charge and demanding answers, let's just address your lying assertion that you didn't say people on the right want pollution. This is your quote:

Now, I realize that you're not the brightest bulb on the midway, but I have difficulty believing that you spat out those two smug, self-righteous remarks without any idea that you were saying that you think that anyone who doesn't agree with you about environmental policy therefore wanted polluted air and water.

So before we go any further, and DEFINITELY before you get any grand ideas about how you're going to interrogate me and how I'm going to defend myself to the likes of you, you will first need to have the brains and the guts to admit that 1) you were saying exactly what I said you were, and 2) it's childish, irrational, and melodramatic.
Actually, I'm not going to interrogate you because I'm finished with you. I will no longer be replying to you because I have read all I need to know about you and you're simply not worth my time. You once again call me names and try to insult me. So as they say, Bye Felicity.

I just heard, "I have no response, but I'm too dishonest to just admit it, so I'm going to pretend my childish butthurt is 'loftiness' and hope it fools someone."

Run along, poltroon. You are no loss to this conversation . . . or any conversation. Your retreat is duly noted and laughed at.

Again, attacks and name calling. I won't stoop to your level though no matter what name you call me or how much you insult me. I'm better than that, too bad you're not.

We've already established that you hear what you want to hear.

Any luck with that hearing aid?

Too bad they don't have "honesty aids"...you're a prime candidate

Apparently the "pompous little twit" has a knack for politics. Capitalizing on what people want to hear.

Reminds me of someone.

The ex-Greenpeace guy is right, it is not an option. Oil has created the greatest boom in human population in history. Suddenly stopping its use would cause billions to die.

If that's really part of a new plan...., hahaha, never mind, ain't happening.

She has been called out on the substance of her idiocy.

Actually in two short months, she has been called out for

Being too young

Being a woman

Knowing how to dance

Being too poor

Being too wealthy

Buying clothes

Supposedly being petulant

Supposedly being childish

And having the audacity to challenge conventional thinking

So there's that
All of that came AFTER she was called out for her less than sane ideas and Twitty little outlook on the real world.

Apparently the "pompous little twit" has a knack for politics. Capitalizing on what people want to hear.

Reminds me of someone.

The ex-Greenpeace guy is right, it is not an option. Oil has created the greatest boom in human population in history. Suddenly stopping its use would cause billions to die.

If that's really part of a new plan...., hahaha, never mind, ain't happening.

It is part of the plan alright, part of the plan to keep everyone talking and distracted. Then in a few months some "more reasonable" plan comes out and compared to the NGP it is so much better and not as crazy and there is compromise compared to this plan.

Again, attacks and name calling. I won't stoop to your level though no matter what name you call me or how much you insult me. I'm better than that, too bad you're not.

these people have to ride the horse they came in on, they have nothing else

I thought you said you weren't talking to me any more.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh and when I was a kid...NO ONE wasted money on bottled water...because it was free and it was clean right from the tap.

The water from the tap is still clean . People have just been brainwashed like you into buying bottled water. I don't.

Ocasio-Cortez is so named by the Greenpeace co-founder.

Let's hope this sort of thing continues, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

Greenpeace co-founder tears into Ocasio-Cortez, Green New Deal: ‘Pompous little twit’

Greenpeace co-founder?

Factually wrong.

Try again.

Seems you are correct...

Who Founded Greenpeace? Not Patrick Moore. | ScienceBlogs

Maybe instead of them rushing a bunch of blogger buddies into denying it, they should start by changing their Wikipedia page.

Greenpeace - Wikipedia

Environmental historian Frank Zelko dates the formation of the "Don't Make a Wave Committee" to 1969 and according to Jim Bohlen the group adopted the name "Don't Make a Wave Committee" on 28 November 1969.[35] According to the Greenpeace web site, The Don't Make a Wave Committee was established in 1970.[36] Certificate of incorporation of The Don't Make a Wave Committee dates the incorporation to the fifth of October, 1970.[37] Researcher Vanessa Timmer dates the official incorporation to 1971.[38] Greenpeace itself calls the protest voyage of 1971 as "the beginning".[39] According to Patrick Moore, who was an early member but has since distanced himself from Greenpeace, and Rex Weyler, the name of "The Don't Make a Wave Committee" was officially changed to Greenpeace Foundation in 1972.[37][40] Because of the early phases spanning several years, there are differing views on who can be called the founders of Greenpeace.

I'm gonna say anyone who was a member of Greenpeace before it was officially Greenpeace has a legitimate claim to being one of the founders.

Greenpeace co-founder tears into Ocasio-Cortez, Green New Deal: ‘Pompous little twit’

Greenpeace co-founder?

Factually wrong.

Try again.

Seems you are correct...

Maybe instead of them rushing a bunch of blogger buddies into denying it, they should start by changing their Wikipedia page.

Greenpeace - Wikipedia

Environmental historian Frank Zelko dates the formation of the "Don't Make a Wave Committee" to 1969 and according to Jim Bohlen the group adopted the name "Don't Make a Wave Committee" on 28 November 1969.[35] According to the Greenpeace web site, The Don't Make a Wave Committee was established in 1970.[36] Certificate of incorporation of The Don't Make a Wave Committee dates the incorporation to the fifth of October, 1970.[37] Researcher Vanessa Timmer dates the official incorporation to 1971.[38] Greenpeace itself calls the protest voyage of 1971 as "the beginning".[39] According to Patrick Moore, who was an early member but has since distanced himself from Greenpeace, and Rex Weyler, the name of "The Don't Make a Wave Committee" was officially changed to Greenpeace Foundation in 1972.[37][40] Because of the early phases spanning several years, there are differing views on who can be called the founders of Greenpeace.

I'm gonna say anyone who was a member of Greenpeace before it was officially Greenpeace has a legitimate claim to being one of the founders.

Of course you are going to say that.

The water from the tap is still clean . People have just been brainwashed like you into buying bottled water. I don't.

I started using a filter for drinking water when I lived in Tucson; not because the water was dangerous, but because I didn't care for the taste. My husband still likes the filter now that we're in Phoenix, but I don't bother.

Greenpeace co-founder?

Factually wrong.

Try again.

Seems you are correct...

Greenpeace - Wikipedia

Since it's true, yes.

Greenpeace co-founder?

Factually wrong.

Try again.

Seems you are correct...

Greenpeace - Wikipedia

Since it's true, yes.

It is an opinion, thus it is neither true nor false.

Does the organization consider him a founder?

Greenpeace co-founder?

Factually wrong.

Try again.

Seems you are correct...

Greenpeace - Wikipedia

Greenpeace is a non-governmental[3] environmental organization with offices in over 39 countries and with an international coordinating body in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.[4] Greenpeace was founded in 1971 by Irving Stowe and Dorothy Stowe, Canadian and US ex-pat environmental activists. Greenpeace states its goal is to "ensure the ability of the Earth to nurture lifein all its diversity"[5] and focuses its campaigning on worldwide issues such as climate change, deforestation, overfishing, commercial whaling, genetic engineering, and anti-nuclear issues. It uses direct action, lobbying, research, and ecotage[6] to achieve its goals. The global organization does not accept funding from governments, corporations, or political parties, relying on three million individual supporters and foundation grants.[7][8] Greenpeace has a general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council[9] and is a founding member[10] of the INGO Accountability Charter, an international non-governmental organization that intends to foster accountability and transparency of non-governmental organizations.

Greenpeace co-founder?

Factually wrong.

Try again.

Seems you are correct...

Greenpeace - Wikipedia

Greenpeace is a non-governmental[3] environmental organization with offices in over 39 countries and with an international coordinating body in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.[4] Greenpeace was founded in 1971 by Irving Stowe and Dorothy Stowe, Canadian and US ex-pat environmental activists. Greenpeace states its goal is to "ensure the ability of the Earth to nurture lifein all its diversity"[5] and focuses its campaigning on worldwide issues such as climate change, deforestation, overfishing, commercial whaling, genetic engineering, and anti-nuclear issues. It uses direct action, lobbying, research, and ecotage[6] to achieve its goals. The global organization does not accept funding from governments, corporations, or political parties, relying on three million individual supporters and foundation grants.[7][8] Greenpeace has a general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council[9] and is a founding member[10] of the INGO Accountability Charter, an international non-governmental organization that intends to foster accountability and transparency of non-governmental organizations.

Sorry, your point is what?

Forum List

Back