Poor behavior can result in consequences even for ABC News

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
A feel good story:

Imagine that. A 12% decline in ratings for Muir after his ahitass biased performance as a “moderator” during the 3 on 1 debate.

Ah. I hope it lasts.😎

Muir tried to defend himself on a morning talk show with Kelly Ripka. I wonder if he is on thin ice with that network.

A feel good story:

Imagine that. A 12% decline in ratings for Muir after his ahitass biased performance as a “moderator” during the 3 on 1 debate.

Ah. I hope it lasts.😎
Poor retards. Blame everyone for their fuhrer's shitty performance.

Reminds me of kids who claim their teachers are biased against them because they received poor grades!

Donny and his MAGA retards are such whiny kids. LOL

Poor retards. Blame everyone for their fuhrer's shitty performance.

Reminds me of kids who claim their teachers are biased against them because they received poor grades!

Donny and his MAGA retards are such whiny kids. LOL
As I already noted. Minnie may be a pure lying propagandist piece of shit.

But at least he sucks at it. 👍

A feel good story:

Ah. I hope it lasts.😎
~~~~~~
This should happen each time a yalking head emphasizes their bias on the air. Let them eat humble pie....

The cuck was pathetic during the debate. What was worse is ABC trying to show him as a badass in commercial break

OP, Trump got fact-checked a total of three times by my count and you snowflakes are soiling yourselves over it.

You're not feeling confident about your candidate are you?

Forum List

Back