Poor cheatriots get outed AGAIN!!!

still ANOTHER fart from the cheatriot apologist obsessed over me.:9::banana:

your too stupid to understand those fart jokes mean you're on ignore obviously so you been talking to yourself for months now little baby who resurrects old dead threads just like resident troll old fartstyle,a common trait among you cheatriot fans,raising old dead buried threads from ages ago.pathetic.

every game they've won this year and each touchdown they've scored, i screamed at the tee vee

...........CHEATERS!!! :lol: (true story!)

super-bowl-xlix-memes_30.jpg
Valerie :eusa_whistle:

oPpH4vM.jpg

Last edited:
every game they've won this year and each touchdown they've scored, i screamed at the tee vee

...........CHEATERS!!! :lol: (true story!)

super-bowl-xlix-memes_30.jpg
Valerie :eusa_whistle:
thats what troll valerie always uses for her rebuttals when she is confronted with pesky facts she cant refute,instead of addressing them,she runs off. kinda like all the idiots who have refused to show their faces on my rams thread insisting they were not coming back to LA and its now official they are.:haha:
when her cheaters cant eavesdrop on the other team in the visiting locker room in boston,have the home town refs in their pockets there,or rig the headsets to go out since they have to go on the road,they cant win.:biggrin:

i used to be impressed with their home record how they seldom lost at home but now we know they have to cheat to do so,winning all those games at home is not so impressive anymore.

Forum List

Back