🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck

The left's stupid labeling again.
He doesn't care. His watcher's don't care.
Never mind that he has been more right than wrong about his theories.
The left are having a melt down because his station is doing so well, compared to any lefty channel.

The left do not want more New Yorkers exposed to common sense conservative ideology, no, no ,no we can't have any diversity.

Yea common sense like crackers down in jesusland!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

See?

They are more crazies on the right to validate your "The left are having a melt down because his station is doing so well, compared to any lefty channel."

Glenn Beck: There is a conspiracy to label me a conspiracy theorist - Salon.com

Glenn Beck has a theory that there is a conspiracy to label Glenn Beck a conspiracy theorist.

In a monologue spent puzzling over why the media has accused him of being a conspiracy theorist, Beck mused: “The media has their own agenda; the media goes for it. And if the media has a story line it just writes it in. Currently the story line is: conspiracy theorist. Now why? Why would that be the agenda item now? Why is it a concentrated effort now to label me a conspiracy theorist?”

Beck answered his own question with, naturally, a self-aggrandizing conspiracy theory involving Cass Sunstein:

(See video at the link. Its a hoot.)
If the gullible rw's ever get a clue about this silly twit, he has a career in stand up comedy waiting for him.

Glenn Beck Calls Himself a 'Rodeo Clown'

“I’m a rodeo clown,” he said in an interview, adding with a coy smile, “It takes great skill".

“It’s a show for people who feel they belong to an embattled minority that is disenfranchised and cut off,” -Yes bitter crackers :laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited:
Glenn Beck: There is a conspiracy to label me a conspiracy theorist - Salon.com

Glenn Beck has a theory that there is a conspiracy to label Glenn Beck a conspiracy theorist.

In a monologue spent puzzling over why the media has accused him of being a conspiracy theorist, Beck mused: “The media has their own agenda; the media goes for it. And if the media has a story line it just writes it in. Currently the story line is: conspiracy theorist. Now why? Why would that be the agenda item now? Why is it a concentrated effort now to label me a conspiracy theorist?”

Beck answered his own question with, naturally, a self-aggrandizing conspiracy theory involving Cass Sunstein:

(See video at the link. Its a hoot.)
If the gullible rw's ever get a clue about this silly twit, he has a career in stand up comedy waiting for him.

“I’m a rodeo clown,” he said in an interview, adding with a coy smile, “It takes great skill".

Context is everything.

The left's stupid labeling again.
He doesn't care. His watcher's don't care.
Never mind that he has been more right than wrong about his theories.
The left are having a melt down because his station is doing so well, compared to any lefty channel.

The left do not want more New Yorkers exposed to common sense conservative ideology, no, no ,no we can't have any diversity.

He's been dead wrong on every single one.

Try Factcheck and Snopes.

Post just one then.

He was right about how bad the New Health Care Bill is.
He is right about how bad Common Core is for our Education system.
He is right about how Common Core has been in the works with different labels for 30 years by both Repubs and Dems.
He debunked the FEMA Camps
He said the food prices would go up in April of 2009 way before they did go up.
He said that the Muslim Brotherhood would take over in Egypt way before the elections were held.

Glen beck Quotes:

“When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, ‘Oh shut up.’ I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining.”

“I’m a rodeo clown . . . (and) if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.”

Seems we have a lot of those on this board:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Glenn Beck was an alcoholic and a cocaine addict for over 15 years, was diagnosed with ADHD, and has described himself as "borderline schizophrenic"

Last edited:
Glen beck Quotes:

“When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, ‘Oh shut up.’ I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining.”

“I’m a rodeo clown . . . (and) if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.”

Totally taken out of context

Glen beck Quotes:

Glenn Beck was an alcoholic and a cocaine addict for over 15 years, was diagnosed with ADHD, and has described himself as "borderline schizophrenic"

In his book, Glenn Beck admits suffers from Schizophrenia

"On page 2 of his book "The Real America" Glenn Beck admits to being a borderline schizophrenic. Allegedly, many of his former co-workers say he admitted to taking medication for mental illness which he then stopped taking because he said he couldn't function."

And the rightwing thinks this guy is great!:laugh2::laugh2:

That's right, you have nothing so you better work harder.

What are you 10 years old now?

With every post you make you prove me right.

Don't you feel like a buffoon now?

Not at all, the childish rantings of the left wing nutters here make me feel not only mature, but positively a genius by comparison.

Do any of you left wing nutters actually have any example of Beck being wrong about anything?

He's been dead wrong on every single one.

Try Factcheck and Snopes.

Post just one then.

He was right about how bad the New Health Care Bill is.
He is right about how bad Common Core is for our Education system.
He is right about how Common Core has been in the works with different labels for 30 years by both Repubs and Dems.
He debunked the FEMA Camps
He said the food prices would go up in April of 2009 way before they did go up.
He said that the Muslim Brotherhood would take over in Egypt way before the elections were held.

Of COURSE he's right. That is why the left MUST marginalize him. They absolutely cannot argue with him or debunk his arguments, they can only make shit up about him.

Glen beck Quotes:

Context is everything.

Glen beck Quotes:

Totally taken out of context

Typical.

Glen beck Quotes:

In his book, Glenn Beck admits suffers from Schizophrenia

"On page 2 of his book "The Real America" Glenn Beck admits to being a borderline schizophrenic. Allegedly, many of his former co-workers say he admitted to taking medication for mental illness which he then stopped taking because he said he couldn't function."

And the rightwing thinks this guy is great!:laugh2::laugh2:

Hey retard, he can be schizophrenic and still be right. Just because you are too ignorant to understand that, doesn't mean you actually have a valid point.

Forum List

Back