🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck

Twenty years ago, I would have thought that it was impossible to get rich pandering to the paranoid right wing nuts and conspiracy fanatics. Frankly, even though doing just that has become a major industry in America, I am still baffled by it. I guess that I should be used to it now, but just last night I met a man who seemed otherwise sane, go into a rant about how Obama is going to take away our guns, and that every American has a duty to become proficient with firearms so that we can shoot the black helicopters out of the sky...

Because Beck is a religious and political phanatic?

I know him somewhat, and argued with him for years to reveal his Mormonism, that it was not right to preach without revealing the sources of his inspiration.

What preaching?
Saying you believe in God and Jesus is not preaching.
How long has it been since you talked with him?

His preaching is a mixture of secular and religious themes, as you well know. I like him personally, but he is gone crazy, crazy, crazy.

No I don't know, because that is not what he does.
If he was actually what you say (crazy), very few people would watch him or listen to him.
It depends on your point of view.
Those who watch Chris Mathews think that he is brilliant, while many others thinks he's crazy.
Notice that Chris Mathews has very few who watch him.

Peach, a man can be crazy and popular: witness Hitler.

Beck is a sincere pied piper: be aware.

That's your opinion and it's your right, but it doesn't make it a fact.
I say that there is nothing wrong with wanting America to get back on the right track again and a large majority of Americans in this country agree.

Twenty years ago, I would have thought that it was impossible to get rich pandering to the paranoid right wing nuts and conspiracy fanatics. Frankly, even though doing just that has become a major industry in America, I am still baffled by it. I guess that I should be used to it now, but just last night I met a man who seemed otherwise sane, go into a rant about how Obama is going to take away our guns, and that every American has a duty to become proficient with firearms so that we can shoot the black helicopters out of the sky...

I'm sure that much of life baffles you.

That is a minority who think and do that.
It's not the majority, yet we have people on this board who thinks that it's all right wingers who do this.
Right wingers are just as diversified as the left wingers are.

That's your opinion and it's your right, but it doesn't make it a fact.
I say that there is nothing wrong with wanting America to get back on the right track again and a large majority of Americans in this country agree.

You can agree with Beck or not. I don't always but it's one thing to disagree with him and it's another to spend all your energy slining mud at him and his listeners simply because you have no ability to rationally counter his arguments.

The reason that they have to call him names, and call his supporters names is because the cannot argue his points or his ideas. if they argued Beck on ideas, they would lose and they know it. The ONLY thing that they have left is to besmirch his name, and ridicule his listeners. You can see it here in this thread.

Glenn Beck: There is a conspiracy to label me a conspiracy theorist - Salon.com

Glenn Beck has a theory that there is a conspiracy to label Glenn Beck a conspiracy theorist.

In a monologue spent puzzling over why the media has accused him of being a conspiracy theorist, Beck mused: “The media has their own agenda; the media goes for it. And if the media has a story line it just writes it in. Currently the story line is: conspiracy theorist. Now why? Why would that be the agenda item now? Why is it a concentrated effort now to label me a conspiracy theorist?”

Beck answered his own question with, naturally, a self-aggrandizing conspiracy theory involving Cass Sunstein:
(See video at the link. Its a hoot.)
If the gullible rw's ever get a clue about this silly twit, he has a career in stand up comedy waiting for him.

Wasn't Beck one of the faithful who missed the Heaven's Gate space trip?

Glenn Beck: There is a conspiracy to label me a conspiracy theorist - Salon.com

Glenn Beck has a theory that there is a conspiracy to label Glenn Beck a conspiracy theorist.

In a monologue spent puzzling over why the media has accused him of being a conspiracy theorist, Beck mused: “The media has their own agenda; the media goes for it. And if the media has a story line it just writes it in. Currently the story line is: conspiracy theorist. Now why? Why would that be the agenda item now? Why is it a concentrated effort now to label me a conspiracy theorist?”

Beck answered his own question with, naturally, a self-aggrandizing conspiracy theory involving Cass Sunstein:
(See video at the link. Its a hoot.)
If the gullible rw's ever get a clue about this silly twit, he has a career in stand up comedy waiting for him.

Wasn't Beck one of the faithful who missed the Heaven's Gate space trip?

Right on que.

I don't always agree with Glen Beck on some of things that he says.
Just like anyone who watches or listens to the left on talk radio or news, you all don't agree with everything that is said.
None of you watch Glenn Beck so you know nothing about what he really says.
All you have is what others say and they are haters of Beck and none of it is right in what they say.

Last edited:
I have, I do, and I will listen to Glenn several times a week just to monitor his weirdness.

Those in line with him are the lemmings of the political scene, bar none. You make libertarians look absolutely Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver normal.

Last edited:
whoa, stop the Presses, Salon hit on something BIG big big

good grief, how petty... but it keeps their petty members coming to pay the bills...

Thanks for reminding me about the OP.

It's histerically ironic that the leftwing nutters here post crap from Salon.com, but say that Glenn Beck is wacko.

That's the very definition of hackery.

Forum List

Back