🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck

Beck is a fucking idiot and so are his "fans".

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

1. "The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

2. "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." –on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007 (Source)

3. "I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. ... And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way." –interviewing Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim U.S. congressman, Glen Beck's show on CNN's Headline News, Nov. 14, 2006 (Source)
Glenn Beck Quotes - Top 10 Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes of All Time

Context is everything. You lefties are very fond of taking Beck out of context.

This is the guy you are defending? wow. I love that I am on the left.

ARGUINGWITHIDIOTS.jpg

Do you remember this little gem:

''This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.''
—Glenn Beck, on President Obama, sparking an advertiser exodus from his FOX News show, July 28, 2009

Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes of All Time - Glenn Beck Insane-O-Matic Quote Generator

Beck is a fucking idiot and so are his "fans".

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

1. "The only [Katrina victims] we're seeing on television are the scumbags." –"The Glenn Beck Program," Sept. 9, 2005 (Source)

2. "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." –on why people who lost their homes in forest fires in California had it coming, "The Glenn Beck Program," Oct. 22, 2007 (Source)

3. "I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. ... And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way." –interviewing Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim U.S. congressman, Glen Beck's show on CNN's Headline News, Nov. 14, 2006 (Source)
Glenn Beck Quotes - Top 10 Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes of All Time

Context is everything. You lefties are very fond of taking Beck out of context.

This is the guy you are defending? wow. I love that I am on the left.

ARGUINGWITHIDIOTS.jpg

Do you remember this little gem:

''This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.''
—Glenn Beck, on President Obama, sparking an advertiser exodus from his FOX News show, July 28, 2009

Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes of All Time - Glenn Beck Insane-O-Matic Quote Generator

Glen Beck is correct. It's what he thinks. i also agree with Beck.

And, i'm glad you are on the left as well.

I corrected you for being the blow hard you are, pred fan. Tough that.

The left will never get him.
They can't take cold hard facts and things being said bluntly. They don't want to deal with reality. The left want sugar coated words.
They don't get it that they are his opinions.
Yes we who watch him know that some of his conspiracy theories (as the left misidentify)always need to be taken with a grain of salt. We who listen to him make our own judgments and dismiss some of the things he says, but more times than not he has been dead on right.
He is making people think, making them wake up and look into things themselves, like actually reading the House and Senate bills. Reading about our past history.
The left hate him because he is getting people to make their own decisions, to become responsible, to educate themselves.

We who watch him is not about his conspiracy theories as the left call it.
It's about becoming involved and educating ourselves and not going back into being the silent majority again.
He is not doing conspiracy theories. He is connecting the dots and putting them together and sometimes it does not pan out and more often than not it is right.

The left wants to silence opposition. It's as simple as that. they cannot argue in the arena of ideas, so they attempt to marginalize with name-calling. they are intellectually bankrupt.

I am so sorry. I thought you were a normal person. Your a conspiracy nut.

My bad.

You actually said Beck is correct with his thoughts on death panels because there "will be" eventually?

Your a fucking nut. God bless and good luck.

Last edited:
Seriously, this man is a freaking joke.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=01lMnDLn7Gk]Top 10 Stupidest Glenn Beck Statements - YouTube[/ame]

Really look at this.

They can't take cold hard facts and things being said bluntly. They don't want to deal with reality. The left want sugar coated words.
Yes we who watch him know that some of his conspiracy theories (as the left misidentify)always need to be taken with a grain of salt. We who listen to him make our own judgments and dismiss some of the things he says, but more times than not he has been dead on right.
He is making people think, making them wake up and look into things themselves, like actually reading the House and Senate bills. Reading about our past history.
The left hate him because he is getting people to make their own decisions, to become responsible, to educate themselves.

It's about becoming involved and educating ourselves and not going back into being the silent majority again.
He is not doing conspiracy theories. He is connecting the dots and putting them together and sometimes it does not pan out and more often than not it is right.

The left wants to silence opposition. It's as simple as that. they cannot argue in the arena of ideas, so they attempt to marginalize with name-calling. they are intellectually bankrupt.

My bad.

You actually said Beck is correct with his thoughts on death panels because there "will be" eventually?

No, PredFan is a conspiracy wack.

My bad.

Oh look. the Prog got pwned and has to resort to the name-calling of the mentally bankrupt like Jake.

Not surprised that you deny death panels. Denial is how you guys remain Progressive in the face of reason.

Last edited:

My bad.

No, PredFan is a conspiracy wack.

And what conspiracy would that be? The Conspiracy that Glenn beck is right most of the time? Do you even know what "conspiracy" means?

PredFan the conspiracy wack is upset in being treated the same way he treats others?

Don't dish what you don't like in return is my best advice.

PredFan the conspiracy wack is upset in being treated the same way he treats others?

What conspiracy do i subscribe to? can you answer that? you called me a conspiracy wack, what conspiracy? or are you simply blowing smoke out of your ass as usual.

Responds with insults because he is called on the 'might be' of Beckian conspiracy.

Give us a break, minnow, or offer us something concrete.

What conspiracy do i subscribe to? can you answer that? you called me a conspiracy wack, what conspiracy? or are you simply blowing smoke out of your ass as usual.

Responds with insults because he is called on the 'might be' of Beckian conspiracy.

Yeah, you can't answer the question can you. It's because you're full of shit as usual.

Dismissed.

Yeah, you can't answer the question can you. It's because you're full of shit as usual.

Dismissed.

There is no question to answer, minnow. Give us specifics with objective evidence, PredFan, or continue as the low information tool you appear to be.

Glenn Beck is a talk radio entertainer. He likes the attention--any kind of attention, even if it seems otherwise. This is exactly how howlers like Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, et. al. earn their paychecks. They howl, and crowds assemble.

I disagree that these people are harmless pay check earners. They are dangerous for the people that they preach hate against day in and day out. They are all bullys and cause much harm and pain.

Glenn Beck is a talk radio entertainer. He likes the attention--any kind of attention, even if it seems otherwise. This is exactly how howlers like Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, et. al. earn their paychecks. They howl, and crowds assemble.

I disagree that these people are harmless pay check earners. They are dangerous for the people that they preach hate against day in and day out. They are all bullys and cause much harm and pain.

Mebbe so but it is the American way, so that's the end of it.

They are only dangerous to obama and his ilk who would love to have opposition voices silenced. That's why the lefties, who can't debate them in the arena of ideas, must instead marginalize them with unsupported labels.

Forum List

Back