🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck

Glen beck Quotes:

“When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I’m just like, ‘Oh shut up.’ I’m so sick of them because they’re always complaining.”

“I’m a rodeo clown . . . (and) if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.”

Seems we have a lot of those on this board:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Glenn Beck was an alcoholic and a cocaine addict for over 15 years, was diagnosed with ADHD, and has described himself as "borderline schizophrenic"

Glenn Beck is a talk radio entertainer. He likes the attention--any kind of attention, even if it seems otherwise. This is exactly how howlers like Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Coulter, et. al. earn their paychecks. They howl, and crowds assemble.

I disagree that these people are harmless pay check earners. They are dangerous for the people that they preach hate against day in and day out. They are all bullys and cause much harm and pain.

Mebbe so but it is the American way, so that's the end of it.

One day something they cause will be linked back to them.

Seriously, this man is a freaking joke.

Top 10 Stupidest Glenn Beck Statements - YouTube

Really look at this.

I would think the same thing Zona if that is really what Beck would be like. He is not like that at all and these clips you put up are a misrepresentation.
This video is taken all out of context and the last few minutes of this video is Alex Jones who is a real nut job and not Glenn Beck.

Seriously, this man is a freaking joke.

Top 10 Stupidest Glenn Beck Statements - YouTube

Really look at this.

I would think the same thing Zona if that is really what Beck would be like. He is not like that at all and these clips you put up are a misrepresentation.
This video is taken all out of context and the last few minutes of this video is Alex Jones who is a real nut job and not Glenn Beck.

Imagine that? Glenn Beck taken out of context by left wing nutters?

The leftist equivalents of GB will take him out of context. That's what GB does to them. That's what extremists do.

I would rather listen to Glenn Beck who promotes positive things, rather than Howard Stern who promotes negative things.

Alex Jones is a real right wing extremist and I refuse to listen to him because he really is nuts.

Give an example of where Glenn has taken the left out of context Jake.

I would rather listen to Glenn Beck who promotes positive things, rather than Howard Stern who promotes negative things.

Alex Jones is a real right wing extremist and I refuse to listen to him because he really is nuts.

Give an example of where Glenn has taken the left out of context Jake.

I didn't used to listen to Beck. He came on the same time frame as Neal Boortz and I always listened to Boortz. I began listening to Beck because he pisses off the left so badly, I figure he must be doing something right....and he is.

I figure I have two choices; either I listen to the mouthpiece of the government, or i listen to the voices that criticise government. I choose to listen to the voices of dissent.

Last edited:
You have been given plenty of examples above, PredFan, and you can deal with those.

I remember when Glen was sane most of the time.

One of those times was his immediate condemnation of the Bush scandal at Abu Graib prison. He jumped on it the day after, grabbed it by the neck like a terrier, condemned it with all his righteous soul, and never let go.

I was so proud of him then.

And PredFan finally admits defeat. It's good when a person recognizes that he is beaten (Snow White).

One of those times was his immediate condemnation of the Bush scandal at Abu Graib prison. He jumped on it the day after, grabbed it by the neck like a terrier, condemned it with all his righteous soul, and never let go.

He still condemns the GOP on many various things, plenty of times Jake.

Yes, he does, but often not because it is wrong but because it is not conservative enough for his inner wack. Hey, it's his right to do so.

Yes, he does, but often not because it is wrong but because it is not conservative enough for his inner wack. Hey, it's his right to do so.

Inner Wack? Define what you think is inner wack.
There is a majority of conservative Repubs and conservative Dems and also moderates who are fed up the the progressives in both parties.
That's because progressive ideology is not working.

I agree far left progressive ideology is not working well, but if you think replacing it with the kind of statist right wing ideology that Glenn wishes to impose is the solution, then you are as off as he or the far left.

Depends on what you are calling statist right wing ideology.

The majority in this country wants a smaller more manageable government, individual responsibility, having morals and ethics, helping fellow Americans by giving them a hand up and not so much reliance on the government, being kind to our neighbors and wanting goodness, common decency and courtesy.

Cross index your statement with politics at the local, area, state, regional, and national elections and policies. Almost all Americans want statist government to solve their problems and make their neighbors do what they want.

Define "statism" and "progressivism" and the index your personal beliefs by them The diagram is going to reveal that you will fall differently that you believe.

Poll after poll shows that the majority of Americans want a smaller more manageable government.
They want Government out of their lives and want it to be less intrusive.
Both right and left are saying they want a new tax code.
I haven't found anything where people are saying that they want to make their neighbors do what they want.

Poll after poll shows that the majority of Americans want a smaller more manageable government.
They want Government out of their lives and want it to be less intrusive.
Both right and left are saying they want a new tax code.
I haven't found anything where people are saying that they want to make their neighbors do what they want.

Unfortunately most Americans don't understand what wishing for a smaller government means. They mostly want to keep the government parts that they like and cut someone else's. that's another way that Beck is right. He has stated many times that even though he disagrees with someone, they have the right to do or say what they want to. He's right on the money there.

The left wants to silence opposition. It's as simple as that. they cannot argue in the arena of ideas, so they attempt to marginalize with name-calling. they are intellectually bankrupt.

I am so sorry. I thought you were a normal person. Your a conspiracy nut.

My bad.

You actually said Beck is correct with his thoughts on death panels because there "will be" eventually?

Your a fucking nut. God bless and good luck.

Oh look. the Prog got pwned and has to resort to the name-calling of the mentally bankrupt like Jake.

Not surprised that you deny death panels. Denial is how you guys remain Progressive in the face of reason.

So you can link us all to "death panels"? Can ya Palin. Really. Can ya? :doubt:

beck-crying1.jpg

The left wants to silence opposition. It's as simple as that. they cannot argue in the arena of ideas, so they attempt to marginalize with name-calling. they are intellectually bankrupt.

I am so sorry. I thought you were a normal person. Your a conspiracy nut.

My bad.

You actually said Beck is correct with his thoughts on death panels because there "will be" eventually?

Your a fucking nut. God bless and good luck.

Oh look. the Prog got pwned and has to resort to the name-calling of the mentally bankrupt like Jake.

Not surprised that you deny death panels. Denial is how you guys remain Progressive in the face of reason.

What conspiracy do i subscribe to? can you answer that? you called me a conspiracy wack, what conspiracy? or are you simply blowing smoke out of your ass as usual.

Responds with insults because he is called on the 'might be' of Beckian conspiracy.

Give us a break, minnow, or offer us something concrete.

Yeah, you can't answer the question can you. It's because you're full of shit as usual.

Dismissed.

Lets see if you find the irony here.

Forum List

Back