🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Poor lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck

Was that statement fact or was it for effect?
There is no proof that he was a borderline schizophrenic.
He did take medication for ADHD and stopped because he said it made him feel like he was under wet blankets.
He has changed and is not the same man that he was in the early 90's

How is it that the voters who voted for President Obama forgave him for being a former drunkard and drug user and know that he has changed, but it's different for Glenn Beck, who is just a talk show host?

"the childish rantings of the left wing nutters here make me feel not only mature, but positively a genius by comparison" must have been said by Joe McCarthy, 1950

He did take medication for ADHD and stopped because he said it made him feel like he was under wet blankets.

How is it that the voters who voted for President Obama forgave him for being a former drunkard and drug user and know that he has changed, but it's different for Glenn Beck, who is just a talk show host?

Beck is far more than that, he is an icon for the far right wack community with his confused doctrines of early Mormon kingdom of God eldership, John Birch Society reactionarism, and Cleon Skousen's freemen beliefs.

He will put the true believers in a compound of his own when he gets way.

An icon?
Beck is no icon, people who listen to him like what he has to say and what he says can be verified.
He tells everyone not to take his word for but to look things up and educate themselves.
The left hate for the citizens to be educated, they want useful idiots.

Beck wants true believing useful idiots, that's for sure.

"Look it up" then follow Beck's guidance?

Sure way to temporal hell.

Yeah we both know the answer to that.

Because Beck is a religious and political phanatic?

I know him somewhat, and argued with him for years to reveal his Mormonism, that it was not right to preach without revealing the sources of his inspiration.

I know him somewhat, and argued with him for years to reveal his Mormonism, that it was not right to preach without revealing the sources of his inspiration.

That explains your irrational hatred. You argued with him, he handed you your ass time after time and you hate him for it.

That explains a lot.

You are the one who is irrational and hating here, predfan.

Beck's philosophies are grounded in being weird and out of step with the American narrative.

He and you have every right to follow wackoism, but don't expect the rest of us to respect you for it.

And it was unethical for Glenn to "preach" without revealing his sources of inspiration. I admire many, many Mormon religious leaders, just not Glenn.

Beck isn't guiding anyone
There is a whole lota of people who are educating themselves on a whole bunch of things because of him.
He is Getting people to think on their own and to be self sufficient and independent. Something the left do not want. The left want you to be dependent on the Government, not yourself.

The one who uses guidance is President Obama who goes out into the country selling his snake oil.

You are the one who is irrational and hating here, predfan.

Hating what? Hating who? Do y6ou have any idea wtf you are talking about?

Beck's philosophies are grounded in being weird and out of step with the American narrative.

Not at all. You are simply talking out of your ass. If not, prove it?

He and you have every right to follow wackoism, but don't expect the rest of us to respect you for it.

We don't follow wackoism. the wackos are people like you who make shit up and think just because they say it, it's true.

And it was unethical for Glenn to "preach" without revealing his sources of inspiration. I admire many, many Mormon religious leaders, just not Glenn.

Bull shit. Anyone can preach and they can preach right from thier own belief system. You haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Beck isn't guiding anyone
There is a whole lota of people who are educating themselves on a whole bunch of things because of him.
He is Getting people to think on their own and to be self sufficient and independent. Something the left do not want. The left want you to be dependent on the Government, not yourself.

The one who uses guidance is President Obama who goes out into the country selling his snake oil.

You'll notice that this is the 53rd post any no one has yet offered a shred of evidence of anything they claim about Beck.

I have a choice these days to listen to voices that spew the government propaganda, and voices that speak out against the government. I choose to listen to the voices of opposition. I was attracted to Glen Beck simply because he pisses the left off so badly, and anyone who does that is worth listening to.

What preaching?
Saying you believe in God and Jesus is not preaching.
How long has it been since you talked with him?

The left's stupid labeling again.
He doesn't care. His watcher's don't care.
Never mind that he has been more right than wrong about his theories.
The left are having a melt down because his station is doing so well, compared to any lefty channel.

The left do not want more New Yorkers exposed to common sense conservative ideology, no, no ,no we can't have any diversity.

He has been right more than wrong? Really. You listen to that nut and get your 'info' from him and leave the rest of us alone.

You'll notice that this is the 53rd post any no one has yet offered a shred of evidence of anything they claim about Beck.

Absolutely correct that Beck's defenders have offered nothing to exculpate the man's craziness.

What preaching?
Saying you believe in God and Jesus is not preaching.
How long has it been since you talked with him?

His preaching is a mixture of secular and religious themes, as you well know. I like him personally, but he is gone crazy, crazy, crazy.

The left are having a melt down because his station is doing so well, compared to any lefty channel.

The left do not want more New Yorkers exposed to common sense conservative ideology, no, no ,no we can't have any diversity.

He has been right more than wrong? Really. You listen to that nut and get your 'info' from him and leave the rest of us alone.

Too bad the left don't do the same thing.
You either watch him or you don't it's a choice, so the left should stop bashing him, calling him names like you just did and let those who watch him alone.

Another empty-headed left wing nutter. I don't suppose you can do what the others can't and actually prove that Glenn has been anything but correct most of the time?

Yeah probably not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back