poor pitiful me

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Here it is, whine as much as you want, let's see who has the most pathetic life. You can exaggerate, but you can't outright lie. For example, if your son is sick, you can say he's dying but you can't say he's dead. Come on, give it your best shot I need someone with a more pitiful life than mine.

Well, that defeats the purpose! :lol: You're suppose to whine here, like:

It's 100 degrees today and I'm sweating profusely. My cast is so itchy it feels like my leg is gonna fall off. I may never walk again.

Do I need to start a "count your blessings thread" for you?

My life is not as strenuous as yours Sheila,

but my sob story is that
-my over the stove microwave, my range, and my refrigerator have all gone on the brink at once,
-along with my washing machine, which a piece of duck tape is holding the broken part together at this point, (my husband is a genius)
-on top of these appliances above, the water in to my house was retested this past week and it has unacceptable levels of arsenic in it, and not a kind that you can get rid of easily... unless we spend $1000-$3000 min on a special whole house water filtration system,
-AND the outside of the house's cedar shake needs re-staining
-and the driveway repaved.
-oh and a storm window that got cracked in the ice storm this winter needs replacing,
-and the deck needs replacing...we did buy the wood for that already though...

-And my husband's work hasn't given raises in 5 years, even though his area of responsibility for the company has had 20% increases and above, for each of those years....

-and our hot water (and heat) comes from Oil, and heating oil is through the roof....

That's why I need to get off this site right now and get back to crocheting a rug for a customer....then 3 other rugs for other customer's that have placed orders...!!!

But outside of the negatives, the weather has been glorious.... mid 70's during the day and 50's at night, so good sleeping weather with the windows opened, my elderberry bush is in bloom, so are the wild rose bushes, my apple trees all have itty bitty apples on them, my Wild Plum trees and Wild Cherry trees are all doing good, the Black bear that paid us a visit last week has not been back,....found a bunch of sea glass when walking on the Beach the day before yesterday, my pain is easing from the death of my cat of 17 years, she died almost a year ago....which I thought the pain from the loss and heartache from missing her, would NEVER go away....

EDIT!EDIT!EDIT!

LOBSTAH IS DOWN TO $3.00 A POUND, was $4.99 2 weeks ago....so NOW is time to have lobster at least 2 times a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, that defeats the purpose! :lol: You're suppose to whine here, like:

It's 100 degrees today and I'm sweating profusely. My cast is so itchy it feels like my leg is gonna fall off. I may never walk again.

Do I need to start a "count your blessings thread" for you?

I'd start a count-your-brain-cells for Esmerelda, but it probably wouldn't be more than a page long.

:(

Poor thing.

retarded-2-Copy.jpg

Try to be patient with her.

Sorry. I thought you wanted to feel better about your own life knowing others had a harder time.

I'm not one to whine about my problems in an open forum. I have them, but, again, in comparison, to having MS, which I've observed close up for 40+ years, my life isn't so bad.

No no no, you're supposed to exaggerate. I thought this would be a fun thread full of made up whines and I could feel better because my life could always be worse, not because yours is worse.

I don't feel better when other people have problems, I feel worse, but if it's a joke, all in fun, then yes, I do feel better. Sorry, this is in the humor section, I was hoping for some humor but I guess it fell flat.

Here it is, whine as much as you want, let's see who has the most pathetic life. You can exaggerate, but you can't outright lie. For example, if your son is sick, you can say he's dying but you can't say he's dead. Come on, give it your best shot I need someone with a more pitiful life than mine.

Ok here it goes.

One of the slaves left the water running outside all day yesterday!!!

LIFE IS SUCH A BITCH!!!

:evil:

^^^^ Case in point. I seem to attract pathetic stalkers who have no life of their own, so they have to go on internet message boards and stalk women they know nothing about, trying to portray the women as worse off then they themselves are. What a pathetic loser Samson has to be to do that.

Last edited:
Sorry. I thought you wanted to feel better about your own life knowing others had a harder time.

I'm not one to whine about my problems in an open forum. I have them, but, again, in comparison, to having MS, which I've observed close up for 40+ years, my life isn't so bad.

No no no, you're supposed to exaggerate. I thought this would be a fun thread full of made up whines and I could feel better because my life could always be worse, not because yours is worse.

I don't feel better when other people have problems, I feel worse, but if it's a joke, all in fun, then yes, I do feel better. Sorry, this is in the humor section, I was hoping for some humor but I guess it fell flat.

Good.

Connect the dots for her.

Slowly.

Connect.

The.

Dots.

Oh, I didn't notice what section it was in. Sorry again.

:lol:

I sprained my ankle last week. I think its broken and might need to be amputated.
I also pulled a hamstring and I am probably going to get some weird flesh eating disease that leaves me with no legs.

My friend has been sick for weeks with headaches. She probably has a brain tumor and the only way they can cure it is if the doctors lop off her head.

I sprained my ankle last week. I think its broken and might need to be amputated.
I also pulled a hamstring and I am probably going to get some weird flesh eating disease that leaves me with no legs.

My friend has been sick for weeks with headaches. She probably has a brain tumor and the only way they can cure it is if the doctors lop off her head.

Now, we're getting somewhere.

Good.

Connect the dots for her.

Slowly.

Connect.

The.

Dots.

The

key

word

is

"SLOWLY".

:thup:

I got a hernia while carrying a 500 lb goat up a mountain in the cold winter, barefoot and in the snow. This resulted in frost bite on my feet, hemmorhoids on top of my anal warts, a crick in my back, dizzyness and vomiting. The goat did not like getting vomited on, so it jumped off the mountain and took me with it, whereupon I fell into a lake, broke my back and drowned all at once. I am now writing this posting from the other realm. Oh, and I have a terrible fucking toe-rash.

So, [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION] - is that more like it??

:D

I got a hernia while carrying a 500 lb goat up a mountain in the cold winter, barefoot and in the snow. This resulted in frost bite on my feet, hemmorhoids on top of my anal warts, a crick in my back, dizzyness and vomiting. The goat did not like getting vomited on, so it jumped off the mountain and took me with it, whereupon I fell into a lake, broke my back and drowned all at once. I am now writing this posting from the other realm. Oh, and I have a terrible fucking toe-rash.

A little over board what with the other realm thing and all, but yes, I think you've got it. :D

Forgot to check into my 10 AM Southwest Airline Flight Tomorrow until now.

Got boarding position C26!!

:eek::eek:

C26

Fuck!!! This practically guarantees I'll be sitting between the two most flatulant, least deoderized, diseased people on the flight, and I probably should check my luggage.

WHAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAA!!!

Looks like it will be Tequilla Sunrises for breakfast.

I feel perfectly fine today. Clearly I have a deadly disease with no name that manifests itself very slowly and leaves the victim feeling no pain or discomfort.

I should start planning my funeral.

A little over board what with the other realm thing and all, but yes, I think you've got it. :D

Message from the other realm: got it.

Forum List

Back