Poor Rossanne, drowning on the Trump kool-aide bs!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For some ungodly reason, Trump and now Rosanne think the entire country is down with this man and his bullshit. There are 300 million people in this country, 300 plus million people in this country..turning a beautiful shade of brown.....and Trump has at best, 30 million rednecks high on OPIODs and disability money and for some reason Rosy think she's hit a gold mine for viewers for life!!!! People tuned in to see the OLD Rosy back....now that you've partnered with Trump...bitch, good fuckin luck!!
Roseanne Touts Latest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory About Child Sex Rings In Tweet
Twitter didnā€™t give the actress a pass.

Roseanne Barr

āœ”@therealroseanne

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/979890451200258048
Replying to @therealroseanne

President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere. notice that. I disagree on some things, but give him benefit of doubt-4 now.

9:17 PM - Mar 30, 2018

Scott Kershaw@SalKrinkle
https://twitter.com/SalKrinkle/status/980174177389895680

trump has actually done none of these. This must all be in that dream sequence.

4:05 PM - Mar 31, 2018

Patty F.@BelPatty

https://twitter.com/BelPatty/status/980207388375515136

From the man who supported Roy Moore?
Nice try.

Kilgore Trout@KT_So_It_Goes

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/979893978362466304

this shit is straight off q-anon, the woman is legit deranged https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/979890451200258048 ā€¦

9:31 PM - Mar 30, 2018
Rosey, if your gonna champion ya boy Trump, please get with some serious facts....and stop trying to soften satan.....your creds are going down, baby girl.

i thought today was a good day to talk about freeing kids from sex slavery, since it is Passover. I didnā€™t realize that so many were not aware of it. Anyway, no more opinions from me on twitter, it invites bullying. Moving on.

ā€” Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) March 31, 2018

Your racist rants are so entertaining, but that's all they're good for, (a good laugh).

:iyfyus.jpg:

Feb ,2017
Liz Crokin - Why the MSM Is Ignoring Trump's Sex Trafficking Busts

Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question ā€“ why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, Iā€™ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. Itā€™s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents ā€“ fast trial, death penalty."

My suspicions were confirmed on Feb. 23 when Trump gave a press conference from the White House addressing how human trafficking is a ā€œdire problemā€ domestically and internationally. He gave further confirmation when he said: ā€œDedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time as you know -- itā€™s been much more focused over the last four weeks.ā€ Trumpā€™s press conference was barely a blip in the mainstream media...

July, 2017
Largest Sex Trafficking Ring in Western US Busted ā€” Children Openly Sold ā€˜In Plain Sightā€™
Largest Sex Trafficking Ring In Western US Busted ā€” Children Openly Sold ā€˜In Plain Sightā€™

Notice who reported it, natural blaze, not the msm

474 Arrested, 28 Sexually Exploited Children Rescued During Statewide Human Trafficking Operation: LASD

There are lots more

Sadly, you denying donā€™t know about it because you continue to watch news that doesnā€™t want you to know the good he has done.

For some ungodly reason, Trump and now Rosanne think the entire country is down with this man and his bullshit. There are 300 million people in this country, 300 plus million people in this country..turning a beautiful shade of brown.....and Trump has at best, 30 million rednecks high on OPIODs and disability money and for some reason Rosy think she's hit a gold mine for viewers for life!!!! People tuned in to see the OLD Rosy back....now that you've partnered with Trump...bitch, good fuckin luck!!
Roseanne Touts Latest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory About Child Sex Rings In Tweet
Twitter didnā€™t give the actress a pass.

Roseanne Barr

āœ”@therealroseanne

President Trump has freed so many children held in bondage to pimps all over this world. Hundreds each month. He has broken up trafficking rings in high places everywhere. notice that. I disagree on some things, but give him benefit of doubt-4 now.

9:17 PM - Mar 30, 2018

Scott Kershaw@SalKrinkle

trump has actually done none of these. This must all be in that dream sequence.

4:05 PM - Mar 31, 2018

Patty F.@BelPatty

From the man who supported Roy Moore?
Nice try.

Kilgore Trout@KT_So_It_Goes

this shit is straight off q-anon, the woman is legit deranged https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/979890451200258048 ā€¦

9:31 PM - Mar 30, 2018
Rosey, if your gonna champion ya boy Trump, please get with some serious facts....and stop trying to soften satan.....your creds are going down, baby girl.

i thought today was a good day to talk about freeing kids from sex slavery, since it is Passover. I didnā€™t realize that so many were not aware of it. Anyway, no more opinions from me on twitter, it invites bullying. Moving on.

ā€” Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) March 31, 2018

*** sniff, sniff ***

Butthurt this one suffers I say...

Feb ,2017
Liz Crokin - Why the MSM Is Ignoring Trump's Sex Trafficking Busts

Since President Donald Trump has been sworn in on Jan. 20, authorities have arrested an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States. This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question ā€“ why?

As a strong advocate for sex crime victims, Iā€™ve been closely following the pedophile arrests since Trump took office. There have been a staggering 1,500-plus arrests in one short month; compare that to less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI. Itā€™s been clear to me for awhile that Trump would make human trafficking a top priority. On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents ā€“ fast trial, death penalty."

My suspicions were confirmed on Feb. 23 when Trump gave a press conference from the White House addressing how human trafficking is a ā€œdire problemā€ domestically and internationally. He gave further confirmation when he said: ā€œDedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time as you know -- itā€™s been much more focused over the last four weeks.ā€ Trumpā€™s press conference was barely a blip in the mainstream media...

July, 2017
Largest Sex Trafficking Ring in Western US Busted ā€” Children Openly Sold ā€˜In Plain Sightā€™
Largest Sex Trafficking Ring In Western US Busted ā€” Children Openly Sold ā€˜In Plain Sightā€™

Notice who reported it, natural blaze, not the msm

474 Arrested, 28 Sexually Exploited Children Rescued During Statewide Human Trafficking Operation: LASD

There are lots more

You know I have to admit Trump is a great illusionist... Why?

He make you see one thing while doing something else... I have said before he is a con artist but the con he is pulling is somewhat amazing if you look really deep because he make many with short attention spans notice his flaws while he works to get what he want done...

Your racist rants are so entertaining, but that's all they're good for, (a good laugh).

:iyfyus.jpg:
Rosanne is the perfect example of a deplorable.

But I donā€™t blame her for voting gop sheā€™s rich. What full she has to tell us the gop is right for us hundred thousand dollaires?

For her income yes she is right trump is the best. Not for me though

He bed wetter, LIBTURDS like YOU are the "kool-aid drinkers".

The concept was inspired by the moonbat zealots of Jim Jones who established a collectivist colony and mindlessly performed retroactive self abortions and murdered their own children. 1000 of the dumbest mother fuckers on earth, willfully obedient and deliberately ignorant just like YOU..

It's vacuous drones LIKE YOU that adhere to cults of personality. From Stalinist pukes, Kim Jung Un disciples, meat puppet faggot sycophants or the drones who supported that criminal sociopath hag hitlery. You morons who are so committed to being governed and ruled over are "the kool aid drinkers".

The rest of us prefer to be left the fuck alone.

Idiot.

hqdefault.jpg

There is an ongoing attempt by this particular white house to undermine honest media and put out all this propaganda bullshit hosted by Fox news owner ships all across the country...its a scary thing that is happening to the free press and our constitution and the nightmare that will indeed end someday, the damage will be irreversible.

The concept was inspired by the moonbat zealots of Jim Jones who established a collectivist colony and mindlessly performed retroactive self abortions and murdered their own children. 1000 of the dumbest mother fuckers on earth, willfully obedient and deliberately ignorant just like YOU..

It's vacuous drones LIKE YOU that adhere to cults of personality. From Stalinist pukes, Kim Jung Un disciples, meat puppet faggot sycophants or the drones who supported that criminal sociopath hag hitlery. You morons who are so committed to being governed and ruled over are "the kool aid drinkers".

Idiot.

hqdefault.jpg

Find a fuckin cave bitch and stay there...people like you aren't worthy of a comment...you scared easy cowardly bitch

Idiot.

hqdefault.jpg

All in the name of Jeebus...

There is an ongoing attempt by this particular white house to undermine honest media and put out all this propaganda bullshit hosted by Fox news owner ships all across the country...its a scary thing that is happening to the free press and our constitution and the nightmare that will indeed end someday, the damage will be irreversible.
Here's something you're probably not familiar with called a word problem.

Ask someone to Google for you the Fox News audience size. Write the number down.

Now ask that audience sizes of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS be Googled, write them down and then add them all together. And now compare that BIG number to the tiny little Fox number. What you'll find, but doubtless won't accept, is the vast vast majority of the free press are the clowns leading dipshits like you around by the nose.

Oh, you'd best check your math...just saying.

The media is for the most part propaganda, on the left and right.

Forum List

Back