Poor Sean Spicer, anyone could have been confused

Spicer and JC, and TD share the same status ..

batshit crazy

I wonder if she has an accent. I mean she could be for New Orleans or Long Island or someplace like that. Pretty unfair to not give Spicer some context clues. LOL

I wonder if she has an accent. I mean she could be for New Orleans or Long Island or someplace like that. Pretty unfair to not give Spicer some context clues. LOL

She was born in the U.S. Whatever accent she had would've been American.

Spicer's attitude about her being allowed to stay in the country by the grace of Trump really speaks volumes about this regime. They really do hate America.

batshit crazy

and so the Great Retreat Begins

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said that President Trump “doesn’t really think” that Barack Obama “tapped his phone personally,” seeming to walk back Trump’s explosive and unsubstantiated claim that his predecessor ordered an illegal wiretap of Trump Tower, Politico reports.

batshit crazy

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said that President Trump “doesn’t really think” that Barack Obama “tapped his phone personally,” seeming to walk back Trump’s explosive and unsubstantiated claim that his predecessor ordered an illegal wiretap of Trump Tower, Politico reports.
To me, that's not a retreat at all. No one thought Trump meant that Obama put on his black sweats and snuck into Trump Tower to put a bug on his phone. That's another of Spicy's jokes.

batshit crazy

To me, that's not a retreat at all. No one thought Trump meant that Obama put on his black sweats and snuck into Trump Tower to put a bug on his phone. That's another of Spicy's jokes.
True "personally" Lol

batshit crazy

True "personally" Lol
Black Kenyan Ninja!

ldfym8f9piwyrmmgzk5y.jpg

Spicer: You Can Trust Whatever Trump Says 'If He's Not Joking'

Forum List

Back