Pope creates 21 new cardinals

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

More geographical diversity apparently.
I wonder how many of these holy men have been involved in grooming cover ups. Most of them I would imagine.
The catholic church is the worlds leading grooming organisation and is supported by people who only criticise child abusers if they are muslim or trannys. If they are guilty or not.

I wonder how many of these holy men have been involved in grooming cover ups. Most of them I would imagine.
The catholic church is the worlds leading grooming organisation and is supported by people who only criticise child abusers if they are muslim or trannys. If they are guilty or not.
Yep, the Catholic Church’s guilt and in the cover up is despicable and God will judge them accordingly.

you would be a hell of a priest

So this is a smear thread?

His church (for now), his rules (for now).

Its a thread about the likelihood of these new cardinals being involved in child abuse.
There was most likely priests from many decades ago involved in that. However not like from the newer ordained men from the 1960's on. Anyway Vatican 2 was the start of the downfall of the Catholic Church. It took time and with the cahoots of government and the then globalists God has been slowly killed which manifested itself in the early 1970's.

Forum List

Back