Pope donating to migrants

Bless his holinesses heart and pocketbook. He merely sent money so they would make sure not to tell about how the priest are always so horny and sin.....

And you idiots thought it was Soros giving them support,,,hahahaha you dopes.
How are yous guys gonna attack God's representative on Earth?

Language is everything.

Dumbass BBC reporters can't even get the story right. They aren't migrants, they don't have legal papers, thus they are invading illegal aliens.

Language is everything.

Dumbass BBC reporters can't even get the story right. They aren't migrants, they don't have legal papers, thus they are invading illegal aliens.
What’s the definition of Migrant? Post it for us please

He is a UN representative, and he needs to mind his own business and leave our border alone. Anyone that says that our country needs to be under the force of the UN, for our own good, needs to shut up and remove the plank from his own eye. (And his Vatican wall, so the immigrants can build a mosque there.)
His money and a lot more should be going to all the children abused and continuing to be abused by the Catholic Church employees.

Soros was giving them support.

And we aren't going to attack God's representative in earth. We won't even attack the pope

American Empire Exposed: The Jesuits as the Vatican’s Order of Assassins

Pssst: take it from a Mick; that's bullshit.

Greg
Psssst; take it from another MIck, I left because I am completely aware of the corruption in the Vatican bank.

Wake the fuck up mate.

The Alliance Between the CIA and the Vatican

Pope Francis donates $500,000 to migrants at U.S. border

Funds will be distributed between 27 projects associated with 16 Mexican dioceses, congregations

Well, are all you Roman Catholics happy now. You’re helping to fund the invasion of the United States.

And he’s finally coming out in the open about it.

Pope gives $500,000 to illegals at U.S. border - WND - WND

Don't worry. The Pope gave money to the migrants in Mexico. When they really should come to Las Vegas, then "you" will take their money in the same way as "you" took money from 38% of all US-Americans, who visited Las Vegas. By the way: What costs a nuclear bomb?

Last edited:
American Empire Exposed: The Jesuits as the Vatican’s Order of Assassins

Pssst: take it from a Mick; that's bullshit.

Greg
Psssst; take it from another MIck, I left because I am completely aware of the corruption in the Vatican bank.

Wake the fuck up mate.

The Alliance Between the CIA and the Vatican

Didn't Pell sort that out??

Greg

Forum List

Back