Pope Francis to be Tried by Sanhedrin

There is no actual Jewish Sanhedrin now.

However, the pope's actions have been utterly disgusting, and at best misguided.

Jews have no right to the land of Israel or to Jerusalem.
So, I ran the above phrase on Google, along with the words "Pope Francis," I never saw the phrase in question within quote marks in any publications I read. Now all the publications I looked at were Israeli and quote marks were used elsewhere.
I will note that every article I read about the Pope and the trial was opinionated and clearly angry. Maybe I was just reading fringe news (?) sources but there seems that much of the anger had to do with the Vatican recognizing Palestine and the Vatican's actions going back to WWII and the Nazis.
Stop making excuses for that son of Satan!

If the Sanhedrein said he said it?

HE SAID IT!!

Didn't the Sanhedrein try Jesus Christ? Didn't they sentence Him to death?

So why exactly should we believe them just because they said it? Especially since no one else seems to have heard it.

Shouldn't we as Christians be standing up against accusing others without evidence? After all, Satan is the great accuser.
No. It didn't exist at that time.

[QUOTE="Avatar4321,

for the piece of shit who posted the above------NOPE NAZI PIG. The Sanhedrin DID NOT sentence Jesus to death------it tried him and AQUITTED HIM------your fellow Nazi pigs INVENTED the idea that the Sanhedrin did not do so because the ROMANS WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO sentence him to death or even find him guilty-------STINKING SHIT NAZI LIE-----of course they could have found him guilty-----they just DID NOT. The information is right there in the NT which none of you Nazi pigs want to read. You pigs and dogs murdered millions on a libel because even you do not read the piece of shit -----THE NT

for the record----Jews had no trouble executing people who were guilty--------Jews simply did not consider Jesus to be guilty----the ROMANS DID

So, I ran the above phrase on Google, along with the words "Pope Francis," I never saw the phrase in question within quote marks in any publications I read. Now all the publications I looked at were Israeli and quote marks were used elsewhere.
I will note that every article I read about the Pope and the trial was opinionated and clearly angry. Maybe I was just reading fringe news (?) sources but there seems that much of the anger had to do with the Vatican recognizing Palestine and the Vatican's actions going back to WWII and the Nazis.

HE SAID IT!!

So why exactly should we believe them just because they said it? Especially since no one else seems to have heard it.

Shouldn't we as Christians be standing up against accusing others without evidence? After all, Satan is the great accuser.

HE SAID IT!!

Yes they brought him to Rome to be killed as they could not use capital punishment any more:

In about 30 C.E., the Great Sanhedrin lost its authority to inflict capital punishment.

After the Temple was destroyed, so was the Great Sanhedrin. A Sanhedrin in Yavneh took over many of its functions, under the authority of Rabban Gamliel. The rabbis in the Sanhedrin served as judges and attracted students who came to learn their oral traditions and scriptural interpretations. From Yavneh, the Sanhedrin moved to different cities in the Galilee, eventually ending up in Tiberias.

The Sanhedrin Jewish Virtual Library

See they prove my points again, there's 2 blames for a reason.
The figure named Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was sentenced by 'a few' of the elect for his forbidden illegal sorcery scams and Egyptian underworld and sun worship teachings. His sentence of stoning and hanging was carried out on passover, something never done on high holidays that's how we know it's the figure partially converged & used for the Jesus accts becsuse the NT says slew &hanged on a tree on passover and had a mother named Mary who had her son out of wedlock.
That christ is not the same Galilean christ in the Herod and Lysanias era named Yehuda who Rome crucified for the tax revolt he lead=Rome is to blame. Nor AD era christ Theudas by the Jordan who him and his apostles were martyrs and thus
were crucified by Rome for their revolt or threat to Rome.
So there is the reason why you gave 2 blames, 2 professions, 3 eras, 2 ages of death 33 & closer to 50 John says, 3 hometowns, and a new name and borrowed sun god birthdate.
It's also the reason why the RCC had in it's possesion the shroud of Yehuda (probably the Galilean tax revolter Christ) and not the shroud of Jesus.

Last edited:

HE SAID IT!!

HE SAID IT!!

Yes they brought him to Rome to be killed as they could not use capital punishment any more:

In about 30 C.E., the Great Sanhedrin lost its authority to inflict capital punishment.

After the Temple was destroyed, so was the Great Sanhedrin. A Sanhedrin in Yavneh took over many of its functions, under the authority of Rabban Gamliel. The rabbis in the Sanhedrin served as judges and attracted students who came to learn their oral traditions and scriptural interpretations. From Yavneh, the Sanhedrin moved to different cities in the Galilee, eventually ending up in Tiberias.

The Sanhedrin Jewish Virtual Library

for those confused by the stink of whore Penelope----Jesus was putatively crucified in about 30 AD-----and the temple was destroyed ---in 70 AD ---Please excuse the pile of shit----she already admitted that she never read the New Testament which CLEARLY states that Jesus was brought before the SANHEDRIN----more specifically the historical SHILL OF ROME----CAIAPHAS. He was----after that hearing in which he was AQUITTED taken by the romans who crucified him------as they crucified tens of thousands of other jewish Pharisees in the course of the 10 years that PONTIUS PILATE served as roman prelate of Judea
(26 -- 36 AD) Poor Penelope----not only has problems with English grammar and spelling ---she cannot add or subtract simple numbers. The flight to YAVNEH took place AFTER 70 CE. Jesus did not live to see it.. GOOGLE has GOOKED up Penelope's mind

Irosie the only AD era christ named Theudas by the Jordan died in 45ad which is why John says he was closer to 50 years old.
The fact they say died at 33 and lived in the Lysanias(died 35bc) & Herod (died 4bc) era proves they worship many christs a trinity of them. : -)

Irosie the only AD era christ named Theudas by the Jordan died in 45ad which is why John says he was closer to 50 years old.
The fact they say died at 33 and lived in the Lysanias(died 35bc) & Herod (died 4bc) era proves they worship many christs a trinity of them. : -)

ok which one was crucified? It cannot ALL be invented. -----which one was wrapped up in the shroud of turin? ------which one was born in Bethlehem with a big star on top?

Also there was no Sanhedrin when Israel didn't rule itself. It didn't exist at the time of Jesus.

yes it did-------it acquitted Jesus------as recorded in the NT
The Christian Bible was wrong.

really? what is the history that you know?
As I stated there was no working Sanhedrin when Israel didn't rule itself.

Thus there was no Sanhedrin that existed during the Jesus incident.

Cannot be-----I saw the pictures in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. ---------they are right there-----giant oils

Also there was no Sanhedrin when Israel didn't rule itself. It didn't exist at the time of Jesus.

not true-------you are claiming that there was no jewish court during the whole time that romans occupied ???

OK well actually the NT claims that Jesus was brought to that jerk CAIPHAS----who was the roman shill Sadducee "high priest" dog----so it was not a Sanhedrin type thing-----that seems logical

ok which one was crucified? It cannot ALL be invented. -----which one was wrapped up in the shroud of turin? ------which one was born in Bethlehem with a big star on top?

Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter in 6bc and his 2 sons later
were all crucified (Herod era christ)by Rome
The AD era Theudas was crucified by Rome in 45ad.
The shroud of Turin is fake, it's dated at that time they blundered that relic said to be the skull of Jesus but turned out to be a woman's skull, to restore faith and propaganda they created the shroud. Notice it's of an over 6' man yet Jews were short usually 5' especially back then and Jesus was recorded as being only 4'6".
If the church had a shroud that was real it woukd be the one recorded that they had kept the shroud of Yehuda (Judas).
Most assumed that was apostle Judas but why would they have and kerp his shroud?
Yehudas shroud is more likely Yehuda the Galileans shroud then Yehuda Iscariots.
Yehuda is not Jesus, he's only 1/20th of the plagiarised stories and 1/3 or 1/4 portion of the many converged Jewish messianics used to create the mirage of an historical Martyr.

you have me fully confused SHEV------I know the one in the stable ---in Bethlehem------and the three wise guys-------and the star----and jolly old St Nick.

On the other hand-----I have also run into a few
in my short forays into psychiatric wards. -----my first
bit of advice is always GET A VDRL

HE SAID IT!!

So, using the stated logic, the American Indians should control all US lands because the US didn't exist before they took the land from the Indians.

Forum List

Back