Pope Lays Waste To The Plutocratic Criminal Elite

Fat Bastardo

Jun 19, 2015
Unlike the Jesus of the CONS Pope Francis seems to follow the Sermon on the Mount Jesus and the rock em sock em clearing of the Temple Jesus and as a result criminal Jeb Bush is throwing stones at the Holy Father.

The Pontiff compared Republican greed to the "devil's dung." The Holy Father is kicking ass and taking names.

Keep sticking it to those bastards. Go Pope!

Related: Unbridled capitalism is the dung of the devil says Pope Francis World news The Guardian

• Banned
Last edited:
How old is he ?
Hillary is the top 1% of the top 1% so maybe he meant her? She has a lot more money then Bush.

Link? Proof? Stop lying DarkFury.

Not even your closest friends care about your opinions, in fact I believe it would be the best for everyone if you went away and never came back. Wallow in an ocean of diarrhea, you pathetic turd.

Yes, you statist thugs have a habit of making people you disagree with disappear....is that in your DNA or are you guys just assholes by training....?

How old is he ?
Hillary is the top 1% of the top 1% so maybe he meant her? She has a lot more money then Bush.

Not even your closest friends care about your opinions, in fact I believe it would be the best for everyone if you went away and never came back. Wallow in an ocean of diarrhea, you pathetic turd.
I'm sure that since Hillary is a ACCUSED child molester you would NEVER support her right?

this pope is going to rip apart the church....just like Obama is doing to this country...the left can only destroy and ruin what others have built, and they create the very hell on earth they accuse others of making......

How old is he ?

I'm sure that since Hillary is a ACCUSED child molester you would NEVER support her right?

OK asshole, your post is being forwarded to the US Secret Service.

Hey scumbag, based on research of court records Republicans out molest Republicans over 170 to 1.

Go fuck your dog, you lonely douche.

Catholics are now Commies. Great, largest religious group in the country that hates Commies the most, become Commies.

this pope is going to rip apart the church....just like Obama is doing to this country...the left can only destroy and ruin what others have built, and they create the very hell on earth they accuse others of making......

You walked into this one you brainwashed, fact-loathing wackjob.
5yearsofobama.jpg

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2005_2015_all_period_M06_data.gif

As for the Pope, He is wrecking the church as a haven for pedophiles. No wonder you Republicans hate him.

Wouldn't you like to hear something that would make me extraordinarily overjoyed? You being raped by a shovel.

Last edited:
Catholics are now Commies. Great, largest religious group in the country that hates Commies the most, become Commies.

Remember, Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you are an inbred, torture-cheering evangeliclown.

How old is he ?

Hey scumbag, based on research of court records Republicans out molest Republicans over 170 to 1.

How old is he ?

Why hasn't Fox News reported these lies? A these lies to big for even Hannity and BillO?

You sure a desperate. This was when Hillary was working as a lawyer and a JURY found her client not guilty. This is the best you got loser. Eat a fucking gun you fucking pervert,

We all voted so please shut your hyperactive mouth, you slow dick taster

Last edited:
So is a 'slow dick taster' someone who is slow...and tasting a dick? Or someone that tastes dick slowly?

Forum List

Back