Pope says homosexuality not a crime

It works both ways. Those who claim there's a God, prove it. Those who claim there isn't a God, prove it.
Religion is one component of many. It is based on faith. Many of us get more religious when stress and pressures are increased. Many get religious when death is imminent. It keeps many people as good citizens even with any abrasiveness towards others which sadly gives them criticisms.

In some Catholic church, somewhere in America, there's a little boy being taught 'the way' by a priest in a 'one on one' experience.
in some gov't run public school there's a littlwe boy being taught the way by a mentally ill lefist teacher in a one on one experience.

Life on earth began around 3.5 billion years ago when simple amino acid chains began to form in the primordial seas.
As any high school biology student knows these substances are the basic building blocks of life.
These building blocks randomly arranged themselves into what would become single-celled organisms which later (much later) evolved into multicellur life which later (much later) evolved into the differentiated life forms we have today.

As for the "God" aspect of it all I really don't have a problem attributing this process to some mysterious organizing force behind these processes but I I can say with certainty (as one who has been beyond death and survived) that the raditional western Christian view of this "thing," or force, or "presence" is wildly off the mark.

Check out this old experiment which basically created those same building blocks of life under controlled conditions.

This is what is so funny about this belief that science has to be in opposition to spirituality.
The notion is ridiculous.
I mean, you can walk around with a bible in your hand quoting ancient, primitive, hand-me-down stories about how a bunch of superstitious, bronze age tribsemen thought the earth must have been created.....but WHY?
These people were very limited in their knowlege and understanding of the natural world.
They didn't even know what made the sun rise. Or what made people sick. Or what the moon is, or what else was in the world beyond the tribal lands in which they were born and lived their entire lives....or pretty much anything else.
They were, in effect, very primitive.

So why go around quoting primitive nonesense?
You KNOW it isn't accurate.
At least you should.
Others know this as well....and most intelligent people just look at you walking around with your silly little Book of Macaroni spouting the insane garbage it contains with a mixture of sympathy and bored amusement.

There is no POWER in those words!
No life.
Just a bunch of dusty old bullshit that nobody REALLY understands and anybody who does is delusional.
Unless you read Hebrew, and Aramaic, and Greek, and finally, Latin and actually traveled to the places where the fragments of the ragged, original manuscrips are housed.....all you really know is what some OTHER people have said it says.

On the other hand if you REALLY want to see "God" study SCIENCE!
When you get deep enough into it you'll see God.....in galaxies, and lightning bolts, and mitochondria, and cells, and chemical bonds, and the weak nuclear force....and on and on.

Where did the Earth come from, where did the simple amino acid chains come from ?

You want to take it up the chute so be it but stop thinking everyone agrees with it

That's you gay's problem.
This is what you people don't seem to understand....YOU don't have to be gay yourself in order to respect other people's RIGHT to be gay.
It's no threat to you.
You just do you....and let others do them.
It is not that hard to understand.
If other people's sexuality is a threat to you the problem is most likely more with you than with them.
Chances are it's mostly about you just being a whiny Karen because you're afraid someone is going to prevent you from imposing YOUR moral values on others and denying them their constitutional rights.

This is what you people don't seem to understand....YOU don't have to be gay yourself in order to respect other people's RIGHT to be gay.
It's no threat to you.
You just do you....and let others do them.
It is not that hard to understand.
If other people's sexuality is a threat to you the problem is most likely more with you than with them.
Chances are it's mostly about you just being a whiny Karen because you're afraid someone is going to prevent you from imposing YOUR moral values on others and denying them their constitutional rights.

Be gay.... just leave me alone

Dude STFU already. Seriously
It's religion that has the burden of proof, not the other way around. Non-belief doesn't have to prove anything, for it's the mental illness of religion that makes the first gesture, draws the first blood, towards proving anything. A blm-like, pre-emptive gesture of antagonism towards the non-believer. A racist ontotheology.

It's religion that has the burden of proof, not the other way around. Non-belief doesn't have to prove anything, for it's the mental illness of religion that makes the first gesture, draws the first blood, towards proving anything. A blm-like, pre-emptive gesture of antagonism towards the non-believer. A racist ontotheology.

If you say so. It's not like I'll take you seriously

A catholic protection-racket mafia that has been operating since the Neolithic, that also thinks it's a State.

Forum List

Back