Pope says homosexuality not a crime

I personally couldn't care less.
It has become a freaky, freaky world.
But you know at the end of each day I just wash my hands of it, say "not my circus---not my monkeys....and go home to my wife.

I have ZERO interest in what anybody else does at the end of their own day.
well they care about what you do at the end of your day and are dedicated to correcting it.

And don't forget the people who eat and drink "unclean" substances.
They're burning in hell by the BILLIONS right now!
no they're not. That was laws for israelites when they first took up residence in their promised land and it was intended to make them holy and separte from the heathens around them. NT says whatever God has provided as food is fine with him.

I am not one of the racist Negroes that spent six months burning, looting, murdering and destroying American cities like the hateful Negro Insurrectionists were.
You are just one of the sons and grandsons of racist, weak ass white men, who lynched, beat and murdered black folks.
Or like the Negro street thugs, gang memebers or druggies that commit most of the crime in this country.
Trailer trash like you gets away with crime, because they concentrate on the black criminals and let the white criminals like you slide.

Crime punishable by "mans law". Depends where you B.
It IS an abomination to The Lord.
It IS a reason to hire in the ObamaNation

So is adultery.
Would the right wing vote for a gay presidential candidate? No, so why an adulterer?

The pope is right that homosexuality is not a crime.

Whether it qualifies as a sin or not is another question.

Proudly bisexual!!! I think humans should just have sex and give each other hugs. This being fearful of something that has no proof isn't good for our species.
Oh yeah, just fuck what ever moves. Sounds like Bill Clinton... But really when you do acts that arent normal then diseases tend to show up, really nasty ones. Maybe that is God's way to purge the impure.

While there are verses in the Bible that speak out against males being with males, there are none that I've heard of that are against women being with women (lesbians). If any of you good God fearing folk know of where in the Bible it speaks out against lesbians, post the verse please.

While there are verses in the Bible that speak out against males being with males, there are none that I've heard of that are against women being with women (lesbians). If any of you good God fearing folk know of where in the Bible it speaks out against lesbians, post the verse please.

Romans 1:26-27

That's because the whole story (or anthology of stories) is not based in reality.
It is mythology....written by primitive people in heavily patriarchal societies.
That is why the whole myth of Jesus had to make him out to be the "son" of God....who has to be a "father."
If you were going to make up a story for THIS culture about divine intervention in human affairs OF COURSE your main characters are going to be men....and their sons....and their "kings."
It just sells.
Wheras the same story with female characters would have just been ridiculous and unbelievable at this time in this part of the world.

Romans 1:26-27
Why don't you tell us a bit about The Book of Romans beyond just canned recitation of select, cherry-picked passages.
Tell us about the period of the writing.
The context.
The origin.
What you may know about what is left of the original manuscript.
Why do you suppose a Hellinistic Jew like Paul would compose such a bizzare manuscript to the early Church of Rome before he had even ever visited?

Forum List

Back