Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

12745637_1524030387892787_3543709890307022003_n.jpg

Trump knows the Bible about as well as he knows the US Constitution.

But he's been a christian for a few weeks now. LOL

He knows very little about almost everything and his fans love that. He never talks issues and they love that too.

I gave to admit I'm surprised at how gullible they are about his bloviating though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump couldn't quote the Bible to save his own life.

Two Corinthians walk into a bar ...

Since when was knowledge of the Bible a requirement for being Christian?

By quoting it, he did.

No, I get what you are saying. I just meant like, I know a number of Christians. Christians who know the bible well? Maybe 1 or 2.

Where did Jesus say the government should expropriate the property of the wealthy?
He said the wealthy were very likely on the fast track to Hell.
but he never said the government should take their money, did he?

He said to render unto Caesar what was Caesar's, in answer to a question of whether one should pay one's taxes.

So he didn't believe in communism then.

Trumps daddy was kkk and commie and trumps current gold digger is commie. Google is your friend.

You're a certified moron, aren't you?

You get job, learn to think for self.
As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed. Have you ever wondered why Trump followers are statistically the least educated constituency?

Apparently you are one of those uninformed low information folks. In New Hampshire, Trump voters included the highly educated as well as those considered less educated. Nice try though but it actually shows your lack of knowledge.
So why have the overwhelming majority of Trump followers failed to graduate from college? Are they too stupid? Are they just lazy and unmotivated?
Why do you Dims need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you? Lazy? Unmotivated? Stupid? You Takers Crack me up.
You Trump followers are just like welfare queens still living under a plantation mentality....waiting for smarter people to lead you.
Why are you comparing Trump followers to democrats?

Say, who IS that who hires pedophiles and keeps them on the payroll, only moving them from branch to branch when they're found out?

Could such a person possibly be "Christian"?

Be careful before you answer either of those.....you could be excommunicated if you choose right.

He knows very little about almost everything and his fans love that. He never talks issues and they love that too.

I gave to admit I'm surprised at how gullible they are about his bloviating though.

By quoting it, he did.

No, I get what you are saying. I just meant like, I know a number of Christians. Christians who know the bible well? Maybe 1 or 2.

I would prefer that religion never be considered.

We will have arrived at an enlightened time when we stop electing people who talk to invisible imaginary sky fairies who live in the clouds.

Say, who IS that who hires pedophiles and keeps them on the payroll, only moving them from branch to branch when they're found out?

Could such a person possibly be "Christian"?

Be careful before you answer either of those.....you could be excommunicated if you choose right.

That would be catholics and some fundies.

As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed. Have you ever wondered why Trump followers are statistically the least educated constituency?

Apparently you are one of those uninformed low information folks. In New Hampshire, Trump voters included the highly educated as well as those considered less educated. Nice try though but it actually shows your lack of knowledge.
So why have the overwhelming majority of Trump followers failed to graduate from college? Are they too stupid? Are they just lazy and unmotivated?
Why do you Dims need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you? Lazy? Unmotivated? Stupid? You Takers Crack me up.
You Trump followers are just like welfare queens still living under a plantation mentality....waiting for smarter people to lead you.
Why are you comparing Trump followers to democrats?
Trump followers have to be some of the very stupidest most easily manipulated dim wits who ever lived. You have to hand it to Trump though, he really understands his followers......the mediocre IQ constituency.

trump vs the Pope. Not quite trump vs cruz eh.

The Pope is richer, smarter, in better shape, has ALOT more followers, REALLY IS a Christian, washes the feet of the poor, defends the weak, chastises the strong, has mercy for all.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep the rapists out, which is a whole nation of people to him.

Now I'm just spitballing here, but uhmm, looking at these two resumes, and looking at who Jesus was, and what Jesus said, and what Jesus did. I'd have to say the Pope IS Christian and trump is a drooling 8 year old.
The pope is a false profit. dumbass

This Pope is all for One World Religion

He can go to Hell

With all respect!

Wasn't it trump who said he doesn't pray?

It's certainly trump who thinks he is god.

Obviously, so do a lot of very gullible "christian".

The Marxist has spoken!
Trump knows the Bible about as well as he knows the US Constitution.

You're quite the philosopher...

trump vs the Pope. Not quite trump vs cruz eh.

The Pope is richer, smarter, in better shape, has ALOT more followers, REALLY IS a Christian, washes the feet of the poor, defends the weak, chastises the strong, has mercy for all.

Trump wants to build a wall to keep the rapists out, which is a whole nation of people to him.

Now I'm just spitballing here, but uhmm, looking at these two resumes, and looking at who Jesus was, and what Jesus said, and what Jesus did. I'd have to say the Pope IS Christian and trump is a drooling 8 year old.
The pope is a false profit. dumbass
Is that what your speaking in tongues rattlesnake wranglers taught you?

The pope lovers are turning themselves into pretzels.

Lying hypocrites.

LOL

Forum List

Back