Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Dollars to donuts, this statement damages Francis a lot more than it bothers Trump.

I bet you're wrong. Donny Boy has a thin skin.

Bah, he handled it perfectly. Pope looked like a hypocrite on the nightly news, both national and local here. Pictures of the walls around Vatican City while the quote of "building walls un-Christian" was played.

Local news even managed to reported that much of the Biblical book of Nehemiah is devoted to the rebuilding of the walls around Jerusalem.

Be serious. Is there anything he could have done that would NOT have been "handling it perfectly" in your eyes?

He's not far wrong when he says he could shoot someone and his worshipers would still follow him. And if I were them, I wouldn't be proud of that.

I'll assume that you agree that I was correct, that he handled it perfectly, and the Pope looks like a genuine hypocrite by the fact that you manage to ignore everything I posted, and attacked me personally for making 100% true statements.

Thanks for your non-input. Enjoy the South Carolina Primary and Nevada Caucus...

View attachment 63992

View attachment 63993

View attachment 63994

Political Prediction Market - CNNPolitics.com

ASSume whatever you like. The Pope committed a sin in his statement, but Donald Trump is functionally incapable of handling anything "perfectly", or even "maturely".

Thanks for the typical Trump Koolaid response of "you're just mean, you don't like Trump because you just don't KNOW, so I'll ignore you and flounce away like Donald does!" God forbid anyone say anything about the Combover Messiah that is anything less than reverent.

Trump couldn't quote the Bible to save his own life.

Two Corinthians walk into a bar ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since when was knowledge of the Bible a requirement for being Christian?

By quoting it, he did.

No, I get what you are saying. I just meant like, I know a number of Christians. Christians who know the bible well? Maybe 1 or 2.

I would prefer that religion never be considered.

We will have arrived at an enlightened time when we stop electing people who talk to invisible imaginary sky fairies who live in the clouds.

One can hope...

The Marxist has spoken!
Trump knows the Bible about as well as he knows the US Constitution.

But he's been a christian for a few weeks now. LOL

He knows very little about almost everything and his fans love that. He never talks issues and they love that too.

I gave to admit I'm surprised at how gullible they are about his bloviating though.

It's not, but they usually do go together.

Apparently you are one of those uninformed low information folks. In New Hampshire, Trump voters included the highly educated as well as those considered less educated. Nice try though but it actually shows your lack of knowledge.
So why have the overwhelming majority of Trump followers failed to graduate from college? Are they too stupid? Are they just lazy and unmotivated?
Why do you Dims need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you? Lazy? Unmotivated? Stupid? You Takers Crack me up.
You Trump followers are just like welfare queens still living under a plantation mentality....waiting for smarter people to lead you.
Why are you comparing Trump followers to democrats?
Trump followers have to be some of the very stupidest most easily manipulated dim wits who ever lived. You have to hand it to Trump though, he really understands his followers......the mediocre IQ constituency.
You're an obvious liberal. That alone makes all your posts irrelevant. Nobody can have any respect for anyone that depends on a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for him. You are most likely foolish enough to vote for Pantsuit to run this country. Idiot.

He knows very little about almost everything and his fans love that. He never talks issues and they love that too.

I gave to admit I'm surprised at how gullible they are about his bloviating though.

You're quite the philosopher...

I'm just stating a fact. There are a lot of people who claim Jesus as their lord and Savior, but who don't know much about the Bible. Based on the small sample size I've encountered, I'd say a vast majority.

Apparently you are one of those uninformed low information folks. In New Hampshire, Trump voters included the highly educated as well as those considered less educated. Nice try though but it actually shows your lack of knowledge.
So why have the overwhelming majority of Trump followers failed to graduate from college? Are they too stupid? Are they just lazy and unmotivated?
Why do you Dims need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for you? Lazy? Unmotivated? Stupid? You Takers Crack me up.
You Trump followers are just like welfare queens still living under a plantation mentality....waiting for smarter people to lead you.
Trump followers have to be some of the very stupidest most easily manipulated dim wits who ever lived. You have to hand it to Trump though, he really understands his followers......the mediocre IQ constituency.
The same could be said about hope and change... Lol

You're an obvious liberal. That alone makes all your posts irrelevant. Nobody can have any respect for anyone that depends on a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to think and do everything for him. You are most likely foolish enough to vote for Pantsuit to run this country. Idiot.
Excellent rebuttal professor. In fact, based on what I've seen so far, I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

It's not, but they usually do go together.

I'd say that they occasionally go together. Not often.

The most often repeated phrase by so called conservatives for the past eight years.

Dollars to donuts, this statement damages Francis a lot more than it bothers Trump.

I bet you're wrong. Donny Boy has a thin skin.

Bah, he handled it perfectly. Pope looked like a hypocrite on the nightly news, both national and local here. Pictures of the walls around Vatican City while the quote of "building walls un-Christian" was played.

Local news even managed to reported that much of the Biblical book of Nehemiah is devoted to the rebuilding of the walls around Jerusalem.

Be serious. Is there anything he could have done that would NOT have been "handling it perfectly" in your eyes?

He's not far wrong when he says he could shoot someone and his worshipers would still follow him. And if I were them, I wouldn't be proud of that.

I'll assume that you agree that I was correct, that he handled it perfectly, and the Pope looks like a genuine hypocrite by the fact that you manage to ignore everything I posted, and attacked me personally for making 100% true statements.

Thanks for your non-input. Enjoy the South Carolina Primary and Nevada Caucus...

View attachment 63992

View attachment 63993

View attachment 63994

Political Prediction Market - CNNPolitics.com

ASSume whatever you like. The Pope committed a sin in his statement, but Donald Trump is functionally incapable of handling anything "perfectly", or even "maturely".

Thanks for the typical Trump Koolaid response of "you're just mean, you don't like Trump because you just don't KNOW, so I'll ignore you and flounce away like Donald does!" God forbid anyone say anything about the Combover Messiah that is anything less than reverent.

Second attempt, and you have still not managed to say anything relevant. If you don't think Trump handled it perfectly, please, enlighten us. If you think the hypocritical Pope didn't come off as an ass while Trump took the high ground, spill it.

You may have the last word. I've made my point, eventually I suppose, we will hear yours, other than the political sour grapes, which is coming across quite clearly.

The most often repeated phrase by so called conservatives for the past eight years.
Libertarian here...
Anyway, pretty much any jackass could see from the beginning hope and change was a load of shit oh... Wait... The jackasses voted lead jackass into office... Lol

Libertarian here...
Anyway, pretty much any jackass could see from the beginning hope and change was a load of shit oh... Wait... The jackasses voted lead jackass into office... Lol
I never heard anyone but so called conservatives use that phrase.

Forum List

Back