🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Popeyes employee's discriminating against white customers

They been SPEEDING downhill since the early 90's.
I've heard SO many horror stories about the one near me, I've never gone there.

I stopped going to Churches Chicken because of the fucking corrupt and vile management they had in the last store I went in.

Churches is losing business as well.

The companies DO NOT TRAIN their employees anymore. They just give them a uniform and stick them behind the counter.

I don't go to KFC anymore either, their prices are WAY to extreme for my little budget.

I've found that the fried chicken in the deli, at the grocery store I go to is just as good, and half the price. I can eat on a bucket of their chicken for 3 days. So $7.00 for a bucket of fried chicken goes a long way for me from their deli.

What Happened?...
This was in Clearwater, Fl. a friend of mine and another white lady were the only 2 whites in the Popeyeas store which had all black employess along with all black customers.

My friend placed a order and was waiting....the other white lady came up to the counter and asked about her order.....they told her she would have to wait after she had already been patiently waiting....they should have informed her when she ordered she would have ro wait.

My friend was standing by the counter waiting and she continued to wait for about a half hour(she likes chicken) and then she asked about her order(blackened chicken) the black employee then informed her they did not have blackened chicken.

Thus the only whites in the restaurant both encountered incompetent to say the least or more than likely black racist employees.

This was in Clearwater, Fl. a friend of mine and another white lady were the only 2 whites in the Popeyeas store which had all black employess along with all black customers.

My friend placed a order and was waiting....the other white lady came up to the counter and asked about her order.....they told her she would have to wait after she had already been patiently waiting....they should have informed her when she ordered she would have ro wait.

My friend was standing by the counter waiting and she continued to wait for about a half hour(she likes chicken) and then she asked about her order(blackened chicken) the black employee then informed her they did not have blackened chicken.

Thus the only whites in the restaurant both encountered incompetent to say the least or more than likely black racist employees.
I suspect that most blacks will tell you that only whites can be prejudiced.

I stopped going to Churches Chicken because of the fucking corrupt and vile management they had in the last store I went in.

The companies DO NOT TRAIN their employees anymore. They just give them a uniform and stick them behind the counter.

I don't go to KFC anymore either, their prices are WAY to extreme for my little budget.

I've found that the fried chicken in the deli, at the grocery store I go to is just as good, and half the price. I can eat on a bucket of their chicken for 3 days. So $7.00 for a bucket of fried chicken goes a long way for me from their deli.
You just wait until a bucket of chicken from the chicken shacks is 20 bucks....There will be 300 lb mammies smashing windows and breaking tables

Not sure how widespread it is but if anyone would like to file a complaint...................Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Complaints

I can attest to that.
We got a brand new popeyes about a mile from the house.
The first time we went it was excellent,and it got worse with every visit afterwords.
The pieces looked like they came from a pigeon and the taste was nasty to say the least.

I agree. Or you could just make your own…mine is really yummy!

Popeyes had an incident recently of a black employee using anti white racial slurs

If you walk into a restaurant, and see nothing but black faces behind the counter; do yourself a favor, and walk out. The worst thing that can happen, is that you stay hungry just a bit longer…

I've never been to Church's Chicken before because the closest one to me is two and half hours away in Chattanooga, TN.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. We used to have a chicken place here named Mrs. Winners, but it closed years ago and so all that we have is KFC, Popeyes's and Bojangles.

Forum List

Back