popeyes gone racist

When in reality, what you are talking about is poor ass people in rich ass cities that are pissed off with life.
So?

That doesn't give them any right to act as they do. They're rabid chimpanzees who need to be euthanized...

If there were a majority of white people in that situation, they would act the same way.
Fine. Show me some examples. I'll show you ten examples of black monkeys for every one example you show me with whites...

So, howsabout that bet? You in?
You're a fuck'n racist and I would just assume you would shut the fuck up because you hurt the causes I believe in. Many of which you believe in as well I'm sure.
Don't pretend to know anything about me. It makes you look ignorant...

Oh, I'm Popeye the racist Man
I've got me a racist plan
Them
melanin slackers
Ain’t got enuff smackers
I'm Popeye the racist Man

1622073284847.png

He's Popeye the racist Man
from French to the Finnish
It’s all racist spinach

1622073310847.png

I'm tough on them crackers
Cornfed Honkey Gomers
Them melanin slackers
ain't no match for homers
And always out roughs 'em
And none of 'em gets nowhere

1622073238664.png

Oh, I'm Popeye the racist Man

I've got me a racist plan
Them melanin slackers
Ain’t got enuff smackers
I'm Popeye the racist Man

~S~ w/apologies to Olive Oil

So?

That doesn't give them any right to act as they do. They're rabid chimpanzees who need to be euthanized...
Hyperbole aside... I agree.
Fine. Show me some examples. I'll show you ten examples of black monkeys for every one example you show me with whites...
Wouldn't solve or prove anything. There is nothing to gain for either of us doing that.
You're a fuck'n racist and I would just assume you would shut the fuck up because you hurt the causes I believe in. Many of which you believe in as well I'm sure.
Don't pretend to know anything about me. It makes you look ignorant...
I agree. I looked into your recent posts. You didn't explain yourself well here in this thread.

I didn't say blacks. I said negroes.

They're different.

Blacks are decent, hard-working people who pay their taxes and who work hard and who don't have rap-sheets as long as my driveway. They don't sit back and whine about "white privilege". They get out there and get the job done and provide for their families, just as any decent person does.

Negroes, on the other hand, are little more than bags of skin who rely on the gub'mint for their sustenance. They offer no value to society and are only interested in what they can get for free. Negroes believe that burning down cities and looting Target stores is the way to end police brutality. They're essentially worthless...

You don't seem to believe in what you are portraying in this thread.

If it is possible for a restaurant to refrain from serving Caucasians, then surely it must OK for a restaurant to refrain from serving [fill in your choice of ethnicity].

No doubt there are many people who would like such a policy.
If I opened a restaurant, and I could get away with it, I wouldnt permit Africans in my store -- except white South Africans
Where I came from chain stores in inner city areas were terrible. Just terrible.
It is a mistake for a white person to eat there. The kids who work there + plus the "education" they receive = bodily fluids in your food

If I am not mistaken, one prominent Civil Rights leader (he is still living, so I shan't name him) has admitted that when he was younger, he used to spit in the food of the hated enemy.
The thing about that Civil Rights Leader is he was born into a lot of wealth. Rich Kid! J.J. never mentions that.

Fine. Let's make a friendly bet. For every video I post of whites acting like monkey thugs towards those of another race, you post one of whites acting like thugs towards those of another race.

The first one to run out of videos to post leaves USMB permanently
Dont you know that's only because YouTube is run by evil white Republicans? :auiqs.jpg:

I mjena really good thing i do eat here! best go tio KFC white friends!
I remember the outrage back in 2010 when white elitist Karens living in all white gated community was outraged that a local school district was serving fried chicken to school kids in the cafeteria to honor MLK. They deemed " it was stereotyping". Turns out MLK loved fried Chicken. Flash forward to 2012: I was in a Popeyes chicken franchise. A angry customer, a black gal, shoves her way in front of the line: (all the Popeyes employees where Hispanic there ) slams down her order in front of everyone and she says: "Ya'al need to get blacks folks in here, ya'al don't know what ya'al are doing!" Damn, I don't know what to say about THAT.

I'm suspect of this. I'm finding nothing about it on Google.

What I did find, though, was no shortage of videos in which lazy negroes physically attack people for what they say. Here's an example of one of these fat apes attacking someone who said something he didn't like:

Popeyes employee slams woman after she allegedly says racial slur

Coloreds have zero self control and, for that reason, they need to be put into camps, heavily sedated, and taught how to be decent members of society...
That's bullshit. People of any color can act like assholes. Period... End of story.

Most people of every color are just like everyone else.

Fine. Let's make a friendly bet. For every video I post of whites acting like monkey thugs towards those of another race, you post one of whites acting like thugs towards those of another race.

The first one to run out of videos to post leaves USMB permanently.

Sound good?

"Most people of color" are not like everyone else. "Most people of color", sad to say, are worthless pieces of shit. They rely on what the gub'mint gives them every month and, if it's not enough, they'll go steal what they want. You think half of those monkey thugs looting stores last year gave a flying fuck about George Floyd? They didn't. They just saw it as an excuse to act like the criminal they are and steal shit that isn't theirs. They cared far more about a new 65" flat screen than about some negro who died on the street.

this is what happens when blackjs dont get their popeyes chicken . look that little is being taught hoew to act thuggish by them . sad. click and watch how they act over the last chickern sandwhich.

The police should've just shot them. What worthless scumbag hags they are.

And who the fuck carries their own folding chair into a chicken take-out joint?

Another example of how there was not a single redeeming quality from anyone in that room...

there is another vifdeo of black employees of popeyes fighting. dont matter what side of the counter they are one. good heavens.

I mjena really good thing i do eat here! best go tio KFC white friends!
I remember the outrage back in 2010 when white elitist Karens living in all white gated community was outraged that a local school district was serving fried chicken to school kids in the cafeteria to honor MLK. They deemed " it was stereotyping". Turns out MLK loved fried Chicken. Flash forward to 2012: I was in a Popeyes chicken franchise. A angry customer, a black gal, shoves her way in front of the line: (all the Popeyes employees where Hispanic there ) slams down her order in front of everyone and she says: "Ya'al need to get blacks folks in here, ya'al don't know what ya'al are doing!" Damn, I don't know what to say about THAT.
and they dont want white customers .

If it is possible for a restaurant to refrain from serving Caucasians, then surely it must OK for a restaurant to refrain from serving [fill in your choice of ethnicity].

No doubt there are many people who would like such a policy.
If I opened a restaurant, and I could get away with it, I wouldnt permit Africans in my store -- except white South Africans
Where I came from chain stores in inner city areas were terrible. Just terrible.
It is a mistake for a white person to eat there. The kids who work there + plus the "education" they receive = bodily fluids in your food

If I am not mistaken, one prominent Civil Rights leader (he is still living, so I shan't name him) has admitted that when he was younger, he used to spit in the food of the hated enemy.
The thing about that Civil Rights Leader is he was born into a lot of wealth. Rich Kid! J.J. never mentions that.

Thanks for the info.

I never knew that he was a rich kid.

What I did find, though, was no shortage of videos in which lazy negroes physically attack people for what they say. Here's an example of one of these fat apes attacking someone who said something he didn't like:

Coloreds have zero self control and, for that reason, they need to be put into camps, heavily sedated, and taught how to be decent members of society...
That's bullshit. People of any color can act like assholes. Period... End of story.

Most people of every color are just like everyone else.

The first one to run out of videos to post leaves USMB permanently.

Sound good?

"Most people of color" are not like everyone else. "Most people of color", sad to say, are worthless pieces of shit. They rely on what the gub'mint gives them every month and, if it's not enough, they'll go steal what they want. You think half of those monkey thugs looting stores last year gave a flying fuck about George Floyd? They didn't. They just saw it as an excuse to act like the criminal they are and steal shit that isn't theirs. They cared far more about a new 65" flat screen than about some negro who died on the street.

this is what happens when blackjs dont get their popeyes chicken . look that little is being taught hoew to act thuggish by them . sad. click and watch how they act over the last chickern sandwhich.

This branch of human evolution stopped a million years ago

Now, I will say this: I don't eat a lot of fried chicken but, when I do, Popeye's is always a viable option, as is KFC. Honestly, I think Popeye's is a little better.

I've never received anything but quick, courteous service from either...

I found many articles on this on Google

I found many articles on this on Google

Could you provide some links? I've literally found nothing...

Forum List

Back