Poppy Bush Sr. To Vote For Hillary

Anyone that could vote for a scum bag criminal like Trump is a sad reflection on our society.

Agreed. Same situation as anyone who would vote for Hitlary
OK, so if we agree that both candidates are sub-par, lets discuss which base personality would be the lesser of two evils.

We have in Hillary, a politician coming from plain roots, who learned to lie when she was backed hard into a tight spot. She got the taste of power and has misused it occasionally, has experienced some real hard life knocks and felt the real pain from them.

We have in Trump who came from lavish roots, who learned to lie compulsively and without self-control with everything or nothing at all to gain; but foremost to protect a giant bloated and fragile ego. He got the taste of power and misused it whenever it made financial sense; which was constantly. He seems to have never been to the school of hard knocks; having always the rescue of a rich family member, sway over the press and local politics wherever he went in life. Or to put it another way, his equally colossal scandals as Hillary, he insists the world sees as either never having happened or "just another spice in the life of a really tasty guy!!".

In short, Hillary and Trump are both dog shit salesmen. Trump is just better at it than Hillary is because it's part of his DNA. For her, it is an adopted behavior. I'd say between the two, I don't know. Hillary seems to have more patriotism than Trump; but only just. After all, Bill did sign off on NAFTA. But then again Trump has his Trump label stuff made in China. Hillary and Bill thought about NAFTA and did it after a period of deliberation. Trump skips the deliberation part and goes straight for quick profit. Between the two, Hillary is slightly more likely to care about the country in foreign policy. Trump almost certainly will sell out US interests as a reflex.

Anyone that could vote for a scum bag criminal like Trump is a sad reflection on our society.

Agreed. Same situation as anyone who would vote for Hitlary
OK, so if we agree that both candidates are sub-par, lets discuss which base personality would be the lesser of two evils.

We have in Hillary, a politician coming from plain roots, who learned to lie when she was backed hard into a tight spot. She got the taste of power and has misused it occasionally, has experienced some real hard life knocks and felt the real pain from them.

We have in Trump who came from lavish roots, who learned to lie compulsively and without self-control with everything or nothing at all to gain; but foremost to protect a giant bloated and fragile ego. He got the taste of power and misused it whenever it made financial sense; which was constantly. He seems to have never been to the school of hard knocks; having always the rescue of a rich family member, sway over the press and local politics wherever he went in life. Or to put it another way, his equally colossal scandals as Hillary, he insists the world sees as either never having happened or "just another spice in the life of a really tasty guy!!".

In short, Hillary and Trump are both dog shit salesmen. Trump is just better at it than Hillary is because it's part of his DNA. For her, it is an adopted behavior. I'd say between the two, I don't know. Hillary seems to have more patriotism than Trump; but only just. After all, Bill did sign off on NAFTA. But then again Trump has his Trump label stuff made in China. Hillary and Bill thought about NAFTA and did it after a period of deliberation. Trump skips the deliberation part and goes straight for quick profit. Between the two, Hillary is slightly more likely to care about the country in foreign policy. Trump almost certainly will sell out US interests as a reflex.

I like how you try to make it sound like you're not just an establishment, Democrat hack. You do make it clear what you are at the end though

^^ Yeah, someone in the middle who could give a fuck about blind political loyalty to either spectrum. You know, like most American voters...

Next will you tell me "then you're in with a basket of deplorables!"? Didn't work well for Hillary and it won't work well for Trump either..

Forum List

Back