Pork is the new Beef, Beef is the New lobster, Lobster is the new Caviar...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wow!! After months of claiming that food prices have stabilized suddenly the markets have been slammed by a stiff increase in basic staples like chicken and pork.

I say line up those price gouging CEOs and put them to death!

Oh wait it's not their fault that the energy bomb has caused their costs to skyrocket and therefore hit the consumer in the wallet! But let's hang them anyway! It'll just make us feel better!

Wow!! After months of claiming that food prices have stabilized suddenly the markets have been slammed by a stiff increase in basic staples like chicken and pork.

Oh wait it's not their fault that the energy bomb has caused their costs to skyrocket and therefore hit the consumer in the wallet! But let's hang them anyway! It'll just make us feel better!
Just hanging? We could make sausage out of em, you know.

Beef prices like ribeye or hamburger seem extremely variable. Hamburger $1.99 to $8.99 depending on sales. Yes I know fat grades also. But in general, normal edible hamburger. On a bun or with rice.

Rib-eye from $5.97 to $11.99 typically up to $35/lb from the elitest case.

Beef liver is still beef liver !

Beef prices like ribeye or hamburger seem extremely variable. Hamburger $1.99 to $8.99 depending on sales. Yes I know fat grades also. But in general, normal edible hamburger. On a bun or with rice.

Rib-eye from $5.97 to $11.99 typically up to $35/lb from the elitest case.
It's amazing for the first time that I can remember Pork was more expensive than beef hamburger at the market this week. California prop 12 they say.

Beef pricing fluctuates almost like oil prices. Wait a day and it'll be back down.

Pork is the new Beef, Beef is the New lobster, Lobster is the new Caviar...​

Where do the jumbo shrimp fit into there? Because I sure have been sucking them down.
Is it possible that all of these critters have organized a union behind our backs? :smoke:

Forum List

Back