Portland ANTIFA Stabs Reporter In Peaceful Protest

Ya, don't you just love the bullshit the left is supporting?

Peaceful protest, you're an idiot if you believe it.

If you don't think the mob will come for you you're stupid. Kind of the way cancel culture works at the fringe of the libtard party. They'll stalk you then stab you.

And you believe that the stabbing was done by the Legal Protesters? Not hardly. Obviously a person came with the express intent of either Assault or Murder which has nothing to do with any others around him.

Whats a legal protester and how do you tell the difference?

Ya, don't you just love the bullshit the left is supporting?

Peaceful protest, you're an idiot if you believe it.

If you don't think the mob will come for you you're stupid. Kind of the way cancel culture works at the fringe of the libtard party. They'll stalk you then stab you.

But...it's a reporter...in Black Jack they would call that a 'push'.

I don't see what this grainy video is supposed to prove.

But when the post is from "The Common Sense Conservative" you can bet the attempt is to claim protesters (we don't even know if that dude IS a protester) ...

Are all violent left wing lib-ruls. :rolleyes:

But when the post is from "The Common Sense Conservative" you can bet the attempt is to claim protesters (we don't even know if that dude IS a protester) ...

Are all violent left wing lib-ruls. :rolleyes:

You should probably read the thread from the beginning before opening your cock holster.

A guy with a knife clearly sheathed on his right hip walks up behind another guy who was walking down the sidewalk, then circles around, wraps his arm around the guy, starts talking shit while he starts walking him toward his friends, and then starts whining about being a victim after he discovers he's leaking all over the place.

That's what I saw in the video in the op. Looks like a clear case of self defense for even an amateur attorney.

Lesson of the day is don't do dumb shit and you won't win dumb prizes.

Shithole looks like Beruit.....

Proud of it you POS democrats?

Sane people are not going to vote for this shit
Theres no such thing as Antifa. Just more right wing fake news. Nadler says so
241689_rgb_768.jpg

Anyone opposing fascism is antifa.

Forum List

Back