Portland Apple Store Prints Receipt For “Fag” Customer, Declines To Rectify Situation

When I got my iPod years ago, my son made the purchase for me in order to get the student discount. The form allowed two lines of engraved text on the back. I chose one line and, as a "thanks" for his efforts, allowed him to choose the other.

When the iPod arrived, I looked on the back - there was my line of text and below it are the words "Dad's Homo Pod". :lol: :lol:

Doesn't say "fag"; it says "[email protected]" There is no "g.com" so it's contrived but who put it there?

One of the comments notes that a purchaser himself at such a store puts in their own e-mail address. And I know when some form asks me for an EMA and I don't want to give it, I'll enter "[email protected]" along with "123 Main St. Anywhere USA".

Then again if that's the case that the customer enters his own EMA, why wouldn't the store (or Apple Inc) just say so?

When is the lawsuit being filed ?

judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
When I got my iPod years ago, my son made the purchase for me in order to get the student discount. The form allowed two lines of engraved text on the back. I chose one line and, as a "thanks" for his efforts, allowed him to choose the other.

When the iPod arrived, I looked on the back - there was my line of text and below it are the words "Dad's Homo Pod". :lol: :lol:

oh darn

cracked me up Mr. H....:lol:

Gay rights aside, this guy should be fired. Anyone who treats customers like that has no place in a customer service position. If an obese woman walked in the store and he wrote "[email protected]" I would still fire him.

On the other hand, don't people normally type their own email address in? This guy is the one who would have typed in [email protected] in that case. If this is true, he is an embarrassment to the gay rights movement and has done more harm than good. Nothing more than an idiot wanting attention.

Last edited:
Gay rights aside, this guy should be fired. Anyone who treats customers like that has no place in a customer service position. If an obese woman walked in the store and he wrote "[email protected]" I would still fire him.

On the other hand, don't people normally type their own email address in? This guy is the one who would have typed in [email protected] in that case. If this is true, he is an embarrassment to the gay rights movement and has done more harm than good. Nothing more than an idiot wanting attention.
Well obviously at this point is the overriding question: Why no apologies so far? It's important to know why these occurrences are happening as 'Mr. H.' says it happened to him also. What's going on there at Apple? Do they think this is good for business in general? People have a right to know.

OMG, Do homosexuals have to make EVERYTHING into some big frikken DEAL?

poor poor pitiful me is all we hear

aren't you embarrassed to advertise something SO PETTY

Well obviously at this point is the overriding question: Why no apologies so far? It's important to know why these occurrences are happening as 'Mr. H.' says it happened to him also. What's going on there at Apple? Do they think this is good for business in general? People have a right to know.
It did not happen to Mr. H. His son intentionally requested homo be engraved on it as a joke. Lol.

If the store assistant did this, apple should apologize. If the customer did, he should apologize, and considering people input their own emails, that seems very likely to be what happened. Faking being discriminated against that is just as bad as actually being discriminated against IMO. It discredits the entire cause. Not what we need.

It did not happen to Mr. H. His son intentionally requested homo be engraved on it as a joke. Lol.

If the store assistant did this, apple should apologize. If the customer did, he should apologize, and considering people input their own emails, that seems very likely to be what happened. Faking being discriminated against that is just as bad as actually being discriminated against IMO. It discredits the entire cause. Not what we need.
How do you know the son engraved it? Is that how he thinks about his own Dad?

Faggot's insist that everyone acknowledge that they are queers.

Then when an employee makes a comment on a receipt noting the customer is a homo.

The fudge packer is all offended and wants an apology. ..... :cuckoo:

Faggot's insist that everyone acknowledge that they are queers.

Then when an employee makes a comment on a receipt noting the customer is a homo.

The fudge packer is all offended and wants an apology. ..... :cuckoo:

And Muslims here are all labeled as terrorists and I am one of the few that stand up and say no, not all and not even a majority of Muslims are terrorists. Small %.

True defenders of freedom in this country seek to protect the rights of everyone including the ones they may despise the most.

We stand up for you no questions asked because we believe you deserve it and respect you and your religion and beliefs.

You need to do the same for every other law abiding citizens gay folk included instead of riding the band wagon of what is popular with your friends.

You live in America, the land of the brave and the FREE. Quit taking advantage of that with your selective demands on who does and does not get equal rights.

Last edited:
Thank you for your support of the muslim community.

But I cannot in any way, shape, or form, support the LGBTQ sodomites or their perverted lifestyle.

And never will......... :cool:

Forum List

Back