Portland Apple Store Prints Receipt For “Fag” Customer, Declines To Rectify Situation

Thank you for your support of the muslim community.

But I cannot in any way, shape, or form, support the LGBTQ sodomites or their perverted lifestyle.

And never will......... :cool:

Then do not expect the support of others when someone or many seeks to destroy you based on your beliefs, legal lifestyle and religion.
You can not have it both ways in this country. Religious beliefs are to be respected but take a back seat to The Constitution which specifically protects the rights of the INDIVIDUAL, not men and their various and changing like the wind religious beliefs.
Seems you would see that perfectly clear these days where those in your own religion, and many other religions have done this to each other over the centuries including Christianity who slaughtered tens of thousands of their own many times, are killing each other as I post.

You do not have to like it or support it or any of that, you have to follow the Constitution which guarantees YOUR and THEIR rights.

Otherwise go find a country where your religious beliefs trump the law because here it is not that way and we fight to keep it that way.

Portland Apple Store Prints Receipt For ?Fag? Customer, Declines To Rectify Situation / Queerty

-------------------------------------------
I think I see a rotten apple here. And with a worm in it as well.

Is there another Portland than the Oregon one? :) Reading the article this sounds like a publicity stunt or other shennanigans. Coulda written it on the recipt himself being an activist.

Portland, Maine? And the Portland in Maine is full of bleeding heart liberals, just like the Portland in Oregon.

Well obviously at this point is the overriding question: Why no apologies so far? It's important to know why these occurrences are happening as 'Mr. H.' says it happened to him also. What's going on there at Apple? Do they think this is good for business in general? People have a right to know.
It did not happen to Mr. H. His son intentionally requested homo be engraved on it as a joke. Lol.

If the store assistant did this, apple should apologize. If the customer did, he should apologize, and considering people input their own emails, that seems very likely to be what happened. Faking being discriminated against that is just as bad as actually being discriminated against IMO. It discredits the entire cause. Not what we need.
How do you know the son engraved it? Is that how he thinks about his own Dad?
LOL! His son did it as a joke. You totally missed the point! :lol:

Forum List

Back