PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Oregonites, once the sturdy pioneers of the Northwest, must have turned to pussies over a generation or two, to let this happen to Portland.

Looks like the bloodline thinned-out and went-to-$hit.

WRONG we were overrun by the hoards from California. They flooded into Portland and Seattle like waves of locusts. We native Oregonians and Washingtonians don't like these punks from California but we had fairly small populations, we got overran.

Here's how things have changed over the past few decades. We used to be able to pick wild huckleberries and mushrooms like native Americans have done for thousands of years. Now we have to obtain a permit from state government.
It's YOUR State government... is it not your fault that you let that State government render you thus?

Oregonites, once the sturdy pioneers of the Northwest, must have turned to pussies over a generation or two, to let this happen to Portland.

WRONG we were overrun by the hoards from California. They flooded into Portland and Seattle like waves of locusts. We native Oregonians and Washingtonians don't like these punks from California but we had fairly small populations, we got overran.

Here's how things have changed over the past few decades. We used to be able to pick wild huckleberries and mushrooms like native Americans have done for thousands of years. Now we have to obtain a permit from state government.
My cousins in Vermont are lumberjacks and they detest the New York liberal scum that flooded into their state in the 1980’s and ruined it.
Apparently, neither your Vermonters, nor the Oregonians, had the skill, intelligence, political acumen, or balls, to stop outsider-scum from getting the upper hand.

Good plan. I did that very thing. I raised 4 kids that are now between the ages of 23 and 36. None are violent. None have any kind of criminal record.

However, there are violent people out there. Until the violence abates, having more police is a good way to control violent crime.
Welp if they don’t raise there kids right they will probably get shot.

By who? The police? Or by some random idiot who decided they are judge, jury and executioner?

What about the 16 year old girl who walks to school? What about the 70 year old grandmother going grocery shopping? Are they supposed to be badasses too?

A police presence is the best crime deterrent.
Strong families create strong communities, and I don’t need a judge to tell me what’s right and wrong we are a civilized country.. police your self the ones that are 3rd world will die off or move

That is a great idea if you are young, healthy and like to fight. Although wanting to fight can get you shot.

For everyone else, having the police helps keep them safe. If a few guys are getting out of hand, a "tough guy" challenging them won't make it stop. Let a cop roll up and call for a few more squad cars, and the shit stops.
Na to many cops means to many arrests,, arrests leads to hardship . Hardship leads to oppression...
I’ll take a few cops. The ones that can’t survive will find ways to adapt

Here is a novel idea. Don't break the law.

Hardship? If you are breaking the laws, especially if you are committing violent crimes, I am not concerned about your hardships. You are a blight on society.

This is not about who is brave and who is chicken. This is about keeping the streets safe for everyone.
I don’t want my tax money going to pay for cops I don’t need imma survivor

How about them protecting your mother? You sister?

Expecting everyone to be a badass and not having cops is anarchy and a disaster.
It will be bad at first, but over time will get better.. just like Dalton said and roadhouse get a lot worse before gets better .
My mother and sister will have to check in with the boys to see if it’s safe for a little while

At first? Anarchy or a complete lack of a police force will see a lot of people killed. YOu want to tell them or their families that it will get better?
You took it a bit to far

No, I did not. You are talking about vigilante justice and claim I took it too far? No. That is what would happen.

This is not about who is brave and who is chicken. This is about keeping the streets safe for everyone.

Too bad. You don't get to decide based on whether or not you are a survivor. It is based on what is needed to protect the community.
Most civilized places don’t need many police.. maybe a town sheriff, deputize some citizens .. all good

Small towns might get by with that. But even they have problems that require they call in the state police.
Sometimes they do sometime ls that don’t.. maybe a town needs a dalton

Maybe you need to quit fantasizing about a movie and see reality. Dalton would be shot in the streets. What stops them is the fear of the law.

It's YOUR State government... is it not your fault that you let that State government render you thus?

No we have become a suburb of San Francisco. :itsok:

That is a great idea if you are young, healthy and like to fight. ......

More like young, stupid, and wants to believe he can fight. The big mouths are the first to fold. That's why they have the internet.
I’ve offered to meet somewhere many times.. you are the coward that continues to talk shit on online.. you said you live near Boston.. put up to shut Up. Troll lol

More like young, stupid, and wants to believe he can fight. The big mouths are the first to fold. That's why they have the internet.
I’ve offered to meet somewhere many times.. you are the coward that continues to talk shit on online.. you said you live near Boston.. put up to shut Up. Troll lol

Maybe you can fight. But thinking is not your strong suit.

I have traditional American views. They have always worked... in by far way smarter then you will ever be

Welp if they don’t raise there kids right they will probably get shot.

By who? The police? Or by some random idiot who decided they are judge, jury and executioner?

What about the 16 year old girl who walks to school? What about the 70 year old grandmother going grocery shopping? Are they supposed to be badasses too?

A police presence is the best crime deterrent.
Strong families create strong communities, and I don’t need a judge to tell me what’s right and wrong we are a civilized country.. police your self the ones that are 3rd world will die off or move

That is a great idea if you are young, healthy and like to fight. Although wanting to fight can get you shot.

For everyone else, having the police helps keep them safe. If a few guys are getting out of hand, a "tough guy" challenging them won't make it stop. Let a cop roll up and call for a few more squad cars, and the shit stops.
Na to many cops means to many arrests,, arrests leads to hardship . Hardship leads to oppression...
I’ll take a few cops. The ones that can’t survive will find ways to adapt

Here is a novel idea. Don't break the law.

Hardship? If you are breaking the laws, especially if you are committing violent crimes, I am not concerned about your hardships. You are a blight on society.
You obviously don’t understand living in a town run by democrats, bad education, no opportunity, over regulation have always had one out come.. crime..

Expecting everyone to be a badass and not having cops is anarchy and a disaster.
It will be bad at first, but over time will get better.. just like Dalton said and roadhouse get a lot worse before gets better .
My mother and sister will have to check in with the boys to see if it’s safe for a little while

At first? Anarchy or a complete lack of a police force will see a lot of people killed. YOu want to tell them or their families that it will get better?
You took it a bit to far

No, I did not. You are talking about vigilante justice and claim I took it too far? No. That is what would happen.
If someone broke in to my house and I shot them that’s vigilante justice? Lol you loof lol

I have traditional American views. They have always worked... in by far way smarter then you will ever be

Anarchy is not a traditional American view.

Removal of law enforcement is not a traditional American view.

Too bad. You don't get to decide based on whether or not you are a survivor. It is based on what is needed to protect the community.
Most civilized places don’t need many police.. maybe a town sheriff, deputize some citizens .. all good

Small towns might get by with that. But even they have problems that require they call in the state police.

Maybe you need to quit fantasizing about a movie and see reality. Dalton would be shot in the streets. What stops them is the fear of the law.
Lol if we all had guns, that white mans kill list would be longer then your fallacy list lol

So you want to get violent.
What a surprise

You took it a bit to far

If someone broke in to my house and I shot them that’s vigilante justice? Lol you loof lol

Not at all, and I never said it was.

But you are talking about removal of law enforcement on the streets and groups (gangs?) of untrained civilians responding with violence.

Anarchy is not a traditional American view.

Removal of law enforcement is not a traditional American view.
Who said it wasn’t? If you can’t read I said strong families create strong communities.. I never said no police. Again if you are to stupid to debate step back take some time to get a education lol

So you want to get violent.
What a surprise
I never suggested violence

You took it a bit to far

Not at all, and I never said it was.

But you are talking about removal of law enforcement on the streets and groups (gangs?) of untrained civilians responding with violence.
When did I say no police?

Lol if we all had guns, that white mans kill list would be longer then your fallacy list lol

Being a convicted felon, you can't legally own a gun. And if you have a kill list of American citizens who are not a direct and immediate threat, you are a criminal not a hero.

Forum List

Back